•  Previous
  • 83(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^
thinks a brick wall is a cool background for a picture!...lol
^ is really up to no good lol plus it's not a brick wall it's a girls bedroom. Lol and I was being good there
^
Thinks He's cool with his arms crossed!...wink!
^ has gaven me a hint to block my Facebook lol
^ Knew I was up to no good!...lol...no harm right?
^ should know I knew she meant no harm by it
^
is a box cutter wielding zombie killing dude!...wink!
^ would take a hairspray to a zombie fight. It's not Jersey Shore zombies Lol
^
Knows I can wield a hairspray can with deadly percision!....forgot about the Lighter?...Total flame thrower!...lol
^ would give the Jersey Shore zombies a way to light their cigs.
^Watches Jersey Shore?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
got a chuckle out of Bruce Pearl being fired?...lol
^Is ready to watch the Cats take on the Buckeyes.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ is also ready to see the Cats take them out
^Is also ready to watch the Bears play in the NIT.
#BBFL
^ will be cheering for the Bears
Left work early yesterday and was dang bored all-day.
^ I got an early shift for the first time since October so I had no clue what to do with the time so I made Kool aid and hoagie patties
^Made a little snack.
#BBFL
^ Ready to cheer on the Bears.
^Has that right!!
#BBFL
^On the edge of his seat!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ glad the Bears are NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!
^ Is also!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ at this point who isn't right!
Birthday Boy Wink
^
Is a good friend!
^ just cracked me up
^
enjoys a good laugh!
^ Thank You! For wishing me happy birthday
  •  Previous
  • 83(current)
  • Next