•  Previous
  • 88(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Loves Jarons avatar.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ready for Saturday
^ is also ready for Saturday
^Is also ready for Saturday.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Didn't break the Saturday streak.
^ knows my haircut is ready for Saturday
^
Does indeed show his support for Kentucky!.....for Saturday!
Hasn't been around as much as she use too...
^Is ready for tomorrow!!
#BBFL
^knows the whole state is ready for Saturday
^Has goose bumps like I do.
#BBFL
^ doesn't have UK shaved in the back of his head like me
I was in his place of work tonight Wink
^Is sad.

Sad
#BBFL
^Is sad as well.
^heartbroken......
^Is having a bad night.
#BBFL
^probably is having just as good of a night as I am.
I'm just not ready to talk about the UK game yet
^ Should still be pleased with the season we had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is a proud UK fan.
#BBFL
^Should know I "Bleed Blue"!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Hoping for a monster team next season.
^Is a fighter.
#BBFL
^BGR Member for Life
^Is apart of the staff.
#BBFL
^VIP member
Ready for a new haircut.
^Loves the way the Reds are playing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Also loves the way the Reds are playing.
#BBFL
^Knows they are 4-0 after tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 88(current)
  • Next