• 108(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ has 7,000 post
^Is an A.I. fan
^Lives in Knott County.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^just hit 7001 posts
^Is my brother.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ claims to be LWC brother
Does not claim to be LWC's brother
^Knows what I mean.
#BBFL
^Is a Randall Cobb fan.
^Should be a Ran-do-it-all fan.
#BBFL
His Bankees are now in second behind the Red Sox:biggrin:
^Knows how to rub a person the wrong way.
#BBFL
Hopes that Phil Hughes can figure it out.
^ knows the Indians will choke
^If they win 80 games it will STILL be FAR better than what they were supposed to be. However, they are still in 1st place Wink
^ Knows the Indians will not be in first very much longer:biggrin:
^ likes baseball
^Lives up on a hill.
#BBFL
^ used Ran do it all
^Should trademark that name.

lol
#BBFL
^ Has 152 post on this thread
^Is smart with a computer. lol
#BBFL
Has 2 green dots on his profile
^Has 2 green dots also.
#BBFL
^ has one more green dot then me
^Has 4,462 more posts than me
^Meant for MisterPerfect
^ lol I understood
^Has a picture of AI talking to a bball.
#BBFL
^ knows AI is answering the basketball
  •  Previous
  • 108(current)
  • Next