•  Previous
  • 111(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Sad reds fan.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Hoping Joker is right about this season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Also remaining hopeful.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Now doesn't have a NBA team?
^Doesn't have an NFL Team...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Has a NHL team?

lol
#BBFL
^Must not watch the NHL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is correct.
#BBFL
^ Should at least try and watch the Playoffs. Lots of action!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Should watch Who's Line Is It Anyway.
^ Should not be surprised that I do from time to time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Knows it's funny.
^ Might have seen the one with Richard Simmons. Laughed so hard I cried...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^I agree!! Hilarious!!
Thought that was hilarious.
^Needs to watch that episode if never seen it and will agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Likes the Reds
^Likes Baylor?
^Yes..

^Is fixing to get a suplex.
^Hasn't seen me. I'm a big dude.
^Big show will suplex MisterPerfect
^Needs to know I don't watch wrestling.
^ Should be happy that I changed my Avatar and Sig Pic!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Beat me to it.
^Is slow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Wont shake my hand.
^Is a finger nail man...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^is confusing.
^Is confused.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Needs to know it's his fault.
  •  Previous
  • 111(current)
  • Next