• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^
Is sadly depressed with UK football
^ Didnt come get a Hotdog at the game!
^Has a cool teddy bear. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Is a happy Steelers Fan today
^Has been liked a lot.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Has been liked a whole lot less.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ has been liked just a little more
Has a Twitter account.
^Happy with the Raiders this weekend.
^Happy with Tom Brady.
#BBFL
^Needs a new advatar!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Still rockin' the Tiger avatar.
^
Still Rockin the CM Punk avatar
^ Is hoping for a Whitley W this weekend
^Is hoping Perry Co. wins.
#BBFL
^Is close to correct.
^Likes LMFAO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Is incorrect
^Have you seen the "Sexy And I Know It" video?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Has seen the Sexy and I Know it video, But i havent.
^ Youtube it...Funny as hell!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Might be onto something
Changed avatars again.
^Upset about the Votto rumors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Will be seeing the Kanye bear Avatar alot during basketball season!!
^Is a Kanye West fan?
Is a witness to all
^Has dubbed the nickname "RunItUpTheButt" lol
^shouldnt be on the computer during work lol
^ Should know Ballers gets paid to be on the computer. Just not BGR
  •  Previous
  • 146(current)
  • Next