•  Previous
  • 167(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ should know better than to be a Steeler fan.
^Likes to talk to himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ must be crazy. I don't like to talk to myself!
^ Yeah, that guy don't know what he's thinking.
^ is correct!
^Must be bored.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ should know that when you're not getting laid, you should indulge in something else to fill your time!
^Is new
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Beat me to the punch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Sad with his Tigers against Phelps.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ is old
^Needs to respect his elders.
#BBFL
^ waited tables at the last supper.
^ Is seeking Trolldom fame
^ is a BGR legend!
^ Is an @$$ and is damn proud of it!!!!
^ is damn right!
^ just reached his 200th post...this guy is damn good!
^Talks to himself.
#BBFL
^Watching Steeler dominate the Bungles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is excited with the Steelers.
#BBFL
^Should be also
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Should know I am.
#BBFL
^ will be just like the Pittsburgh Steelers team, watching the super bowl from home.
^Is so wrong.
#BBFL
^ just can't see the truth. Big Grin
^Should add some teams.
#BBFL
^ should show me how to add my teams.
Click home, scroll down and you'll see your avatar on the right, under that, look through that list and it will say My Teams. Click that and your good to go.
#BBFL
^ Is good at giving directions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
  •  Previous
  • 167(current)
  • Next