•  Previous
  • 168(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Has a cool sig.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ should thank Spud6 for me since his post isn't above me now. Big Grin
^ says thank you to Spud6 since we posted at the same time. Big Grin
^Wishes the Bungles could compete with the Steelers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ should know that it doesn't really bother me knowing that the Steelers have no chance of winning the super bowl this year.
^Bengals man
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ a legendary member
^Will be a legend soon at his pace.
#BBFL
^ hopefully Big Grin
Changed his avatar back to the Clemson paw.
^Should know I had too! They won the ACC Champ. and I'm reppin the Clemson name!
#BBFL
^ likes Clemson
^ Should know that there is nothing wrong with a Clemson Avatar since it pertains to football!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ should know that this thing has passed 5,000 posts...pretty dang impressive!
^ Should know that my last post was meant for Spud6 but, we posted at the same time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Should know he'll be there eventually.
#BBFL
^ should know that this thread may reach 10,000 if we keep it up at this pace. Big Grin
^Has a strange avatar.
#BBFL
^ has an avatar like mine that represents what he is about!
^Makes sense.
#BBFL
^ seems a little too cool to be a Steelers fan....
^Thinks I'm cool
#BBFL
^ should try eating at cheddar's sometime. It's pretty good.
^Should know, I have!!
#BBFL
^ Attaboy!
^Great taste in food.
#BBFL
^ also has a great taste in food.
^Should stop being a Bengals fan.
#BBFL
^ should jump off the Steelers bandwagon.
^Is insane!
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 168(current)
  • Next