• 176(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ also a good guy.

Pains me to say that though. Big Grin
^Knows he loves me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ deep down I guess everybody has a soft spot
^Is true
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Safe in the knowledge that the 96 Bulls can now be assured they are, and were the greatest team in the history of basketball since sUcK lost to Hoosier Daddy????
^ probably one of wvus championship teams...

Oh wait!
^Almost has 200 likes.
#BBFL
^ knows I'm a likable guy. Even for a troll.
^Considers himself a troll. Bad troll! lol
#BBFL
^Rockin the Clemson Paw!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^^^
Can't be all bad since he likes the Pens!!!!
^Must know I'm a Crosby fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Changed his sig, and it's wrestling related.

I'm stunned.
^ Needs a Wrestling Signature
^Might have been a DX fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^says he is right behind me but i keep looking and see no one...
Loves Chicago sports.
Is a Reds fan, so I can't say anything negative.
Was wanting to say something negative about me, I guess?

LOL!
Watched TNA PPV last night
^^^^

TNA is about as interesting as watching paint dry.
^ or watching wvu basketball
Just made a poke about WV basketball.
^^^

Has a Lou Holtz fathead on his bedroom wall in his momma's basement. I don't care if Lyin Lou was born in Follansbee, WV, he still is an @$$hole!!!!!
^Is ready for our teams to matchup in January!
#BBFL
^Wants you to PM him if you have any questions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^^^

Thinks Chyna is beautiful
^Is wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ DX fan!
Been M.I.A for awhile.
  •  Previous
  • 176(current)
  • Next