•  Previous
  • 177(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
is correct lol! basketball seasons in so il be on here more!
Needs to get laid if he has a blue sack. This is more severe than blue balls.
^ Is a 10K man!
Ha, yes sir.

^^^Beat me to 10,000, but just barely.
Post 5284 in this thread.
^still waiting for that snowfall
is correct.
Loves this time of year.
Should know I like Summer better - but snow is fun.
Has Yahoo Messenger?
^^^
Has an Al Davis fathead on the wall of his momma's basement. Son, you need to move out of the basement.
^Is a guy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Liked the Jaysean dunk tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Is online right now.
^Isn't online now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I LOVE his Sig...
^ I know a guy who looks just like the guy on the Right in your sig....he is in the Coast Guard stationed in Alaska...
^Knows a guy in the Coast Guard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Likes a John F. Kennedy quote.
^Almost at 3K
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Changed his avatar to Kidd-Gilchrist.
^Should change his!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^Should change his!

Should know I'm a huge CM Punk fan.

"Best in the World" Wink
^Likes music
#BBFL
^ Likes getting PM's
^Is correct. Like to know how people are behind the posting.
#BBFL
^ needs a fav MLB team
^Should know I don't like baseball. But when I do, I watch the Yankees or Reds.
#BBFL
Might be watching TV right about now.
^ Wrote that post at 12:52
  •  Previous
  • 177(current)
  • Next