•  Previous
  • 179(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Made Dusty proud, got his first "Mall Cop" merit today...
^Has a lot
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Survived the "Mod Clean-Up" because of a lot....
^Has me confused
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Landed back in Mod Land quicker than the rest
^Now makes sense to me. lol
#BBFL
^ survived the Mod Cleanup
^Is correct
#BBFL
^ tripped over a cordless phone
^Thinks I'm clumsy
#BBFL
^ May be clumsy at times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Is a rare visitor in these parts.
#BBFL
^ Is correct but, work is insanely slow today!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Working on Saturday?
#BBFL
^ Where I work, we're open 24/7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Dedicated worker
#BBFL
^ Only because it pays decent
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is smart feller
#BBFL
Looking forward to the Orange Bowl.
^Is very correct
#BBFL
^ Can't wait till Christmas!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Has alot of messengers.
^Is glad Chris Paul came to LA
#BBFL
Should know I was upset that they gave up Eric Gordon to get him.
^IS crazy lol
#BBFL
Thinks I'm crazy...not really.

LOL!
^ reds fan
^Reds fan
#BBFL
^^^^

At least you are a Steeler fan!!!!
Hasn't added any teams, except we all know he loves his Mountaineers.
  •  Previous
  • 179(current)
  • Next