•  Previous
  • 186(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Will get another green star if it's up to me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ and back at ya buddy!

Chris jericho making an awesome return on raw...
^Is watching wrestling
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ should know I have to go out of town on a job this week. Sad
^Getting wished luck by me.
#BBFL
Has 3 badges.
^Is a CM Punk fan
#BBFL
^Doesn't drink anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Back after a mini-break.
^ likes CM punk
^Needs a avatar change
#BBFL
Nearly half-way to 12k.
^ Anthony "Rumble" Johnson fan
^Bulls fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^JFK quote in his sig
^Cool name
#BBFL
^ Fear Rupp
^Heisman Avatar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ off the fn hook
^ Celtics fan
Loves the Chicago sports.
^ Clippers fan.....looks like they may finally have a good year
Loves MMA like me.
^ should know that i can't wait for this week to end..
^Watching my tigers do work
#BBFL
^ probably thinks Clemson/wvu is a crazy game
^Should know this Clemson/WVU game is making mew extremely mad!
#BBFL
Probably depressed right about now.
^Loves MMA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ preparing for a very bitter-sweet spring
  •  Previous
  • 186(current)
  • Next