• 191(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Clever
Ready for UFC 143.
^UFC man
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Has 3 green dots now.
^Has 8 likes.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Has 163 likes.
^8 Likes
Repeated Spud's last message.

LOL!
^ didn't think anyone would notice.
Just hit 300 posts!
^Almost to 4K
#BBFL
Close to 12k.
^1 closer to 4k
^ 69 likes.......haha
^Lives in a strange place
#BBFL
Probably lives close to me.
^Is probably right
#BBFL
Loved Kentucky's performance today.
^Is sooooooooo right
#BBFL
^ loved to see Kentucky open a can on South Carolina!
Back after a brief hiatus.
^ Should know that I'm glad to be back!
Probably thought Super Bowl was pretty good game.
^ Should know that I only would have been happy if both teams lost haha...but I am happy for the Giants, other than Eli.
^ Just reached 2,500 posts. Big Grin
Congrats on 2,500 posts.
^ congratulated someone
Probably thinks the Bulls have a good shot to win it all this year.
^Doesn't drink.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Has a leg press for sale.
  •  Previous
  • 191(current)
  • Next