• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^broke the rotation
Just started a new one.
^is first
^Needs to explain his avatar
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^i study and am a fan of MMA......like you, i hope the Bulls continue on...
^nevermind what i said about the Bulls.....i wish i still had the feeling that the series was tied.
Sad to see the Bulls get eliminated.
^ Probably pumped about the Clippers having a good chance to go to the second round.
^ posted the true story of WideRight05 on the conspiracy discussion thread. Everyone should go check it out.
Posted about himself.
^Is happy with Joey Votto's performance
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Liked Votto's play as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^I did, I did. Even though I'm not a Reds man
#BBFL
^ Opened up at Church today
^Liked the news I shared on another thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ is right!
^Noticed I opened up at church today
#BBFL
^ Has to be disappointed the Bulls are out...but is probably an anti-heat fan with me right now lol
^Is correct about both parts
#BBFL
^ wants to see the heat go DOWN!
^Wouldn't mind seeing the Celtics win it all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is about to see a new addition to my favorite teams.
#BBFL
Probably lives close to me.
^Happy the Clips won this weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^wishes we were talking about the Pistons
^Is a fellow Bull
#BBFL
^ is a fellow Wildcat
^^^
Sucks to be you!!!
^ Thinks it sucks to have back to back final fours and a national championship.
^Making fun of the Neers...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 209(current)
  • Next