•  Previous
  • 222(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Cool guy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ also feels the love of this thread
^Feels the love of BGR as well.

La familia
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ We are family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got all my peoples with me!!!!!!!!
^Quoted a cool song
#BBFL
^ is right!
^Has a computer
#BBFL
^Also has a computer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^claims to have a computer
^Has posyed from a phone before?
#BBFL
^ has 3 green dots
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^has one green dot
^ also has one green dot
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Sporting a new look.
^ J Rod
^appears to be a Celtics fan
^ must be a genius or something
^ Hopes the Celtics win tonight
^ is right for once
^ hasn't been right yet.
^ bitch made
^ troll
^ bitch ain't shit but hoes and tricks
HawksRule Wrote:^ bitch ain't shit but hoes and tricks

That's right. I get all the hoes..
^Hustle Flow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Half and half
#BBFL
^Is talking about Cream!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is wrong
#BBFL
^ likes cream
^Has 4 stars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 222(current)
  • Next