•  Previous
  • 227(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Has a massive beard.
^Should know I wish. But Ive got Indian in me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Really looking forward to the NBA Draft tomorrow.
^IS more right than ever
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Can't wait to see where the UK Six end up.
is a wrestling fan.
^Is all day
#BBFL
Probably likes seeing Marquis Teague drafted by the Bulls.
^Very true
#BBFL
^Legendary mEmber
May revert to a Hornets fan, with Davis & Miller on board.
^Needs to explain his sig
#BBFL
Doesn't watch enough wrestling to know what it means.

LOL!
^Might be right about the New Orleans thing.
^
needs a sig
Should not change his.
^Very correct
#BBFL
Might vote Bryce Harper in as the NL Final Vote.
^watching UFC 148 this weekend?
Pumped for Silva/Sonnen II.
^would be correct
^Watches UFC
#BBFL
Legend.
^Is a legend in my book
#BBFL
Needs slapped with the terrible towel for being a steelers fan
^Needs to be slapped by Tom Brady's hair for being a Patriots fan
#BBFL
needs slapped by that one guy that does the head-and-shoulders commercials that plays for the steelers.
^referring to Troy Polamalu
Even more pumped for Silva/Sonnen II after the intense weigh-in.
^May have missed me this last week and a half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 227(current)
  • Next