•  Previous
  • 228(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Missed me
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Missed me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is older than me
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Probably younger than me.
^Enjoyed another reds win today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Can't wait till football practice kicks off.
^Still enjoying baseball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Has a son
#BBFL
^Excited Bryce Harper made the Allstar Roster.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Will likely watch the All Star game.
^watching All Star game
^Watching the All-star game
#BBFL
^Glad Harper got to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Should know I lol'd when he miss judged that ball. lol
#BBFL
^laughed out loud
^
likes paintballing!
^Is a great person
#BBFL
^^
is a charmer!!
^is charmed
Might watch some fights tonight.
^Prolly watched fights tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Is correct.
^Likes the Raiderettes!

[Image: http://www.cheerleader.com/raiderettes/0...Poster.JPG]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^skins cheerleaders are his favorite
^Watches tv
#BBFL
Glad to see Anthony Davis on the USA team.
^sad to see that Griffin will not be playing
^Is hoping D Rose gets better
#BBFL
likes the steelers
^Dodge ball man
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 228(current)
  • Next