• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden-Ryan Debate!
The important questions that need to be answered.....

What will Biden say that he will regret?
Will Ryan be able to keep from laughing at him?
Will Biden show up with fresh hair plugs?
Will Ryan do p90x while answering questions about his budget?
Will Biden even show up?
----

I'm all seriousness.... I don't know who will win. I really don't. Biden has extensive experience in debates. He has ran for president 3 times, and has been VP for 4 years. Ryan is charming and intelligent, but has zero debate history on this scale. Most House members choose not to debate during their election cycles. And he's never been on national stage to debate. Although Biden is probably the front runner based on this, gaffes and lies will be his biggest competitor.
[Image: http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com..._03731.jpg]

New Ryan 'debate' prep photo released by the Times in current issue.
I agree with ronald reagan. Biden will do much better than expected. He will be on script. Ryan better not take this debate too lightly. Biden needs to be portrayed as giving his ticket a boost. The media will do all it can to spin it that way.
So what else is new? That media spin is getting old.
Biden will be in full atack mode trying to repair the Presidents horrible showing last week.

I think, with it being Biden, he will overdo it and look like a complete idiot, while making Ryan look even better than he is.
Biden is more experienced in debates, but from what I have seen of Ryan, he is extremely difficult to debate. Ryan is not your typical politician in debates. Experience helps in a lot of areas in life, but even Bidens debate experience won't be able to overcome his and Obama's record in office.
I hope you're right, but I'm just a little concerned. Biden has publicly debated several times, Ryan has not. I believe that experience is quite valuable.

However, Ryan is intelligent and knows the issues. Composure and poise took Romney a ways so I hope Ryan stays cool tonight.
Hopefully Ryan doesn't get bogged down in the numbers and statics. He'll sound way to wonky for the uneducated masses.
^
Right, and if he's going for Obama's history/record/stats, that could be easy to do.
[YOUTUBE="Let's get it on"]VpFITa9eYoQ[/YOUTUBE]:argue::argue::argue::argue::redboxer:
wish Biden would stop blinking
haha.. that's his tell..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Wait for it................Blame Bush
Basically, because Iran does not have a weapon now, they will never get one. Makes sense. We didn't have one, so we never got one. Solid.
hahaha.. yup.. new drinking game.. every time it's bush's fault i'm taking a shot

Tom is not my friend....

Don't forget the Democratically controlled Congress since 2006
Personally I don't see the funny part, but Biden can't keep from laughing..

Tom is not my friend....

I think he has gas
Come on Ryan hit him
haha.. that's how it should be settled.. just stand up and hit each other.. the first to fall loses lol

Tom is not my friend....

You have to cut Spending Joe
nky Wrote:Don't forget the Democratically controlled Congress since 2006

What happened to the buc stops there?
Guess Biden doesn't know the difference between income and capital gains
The moderator needs to get control of this situation..

Tom is not my friend....

Who's winning this one?
Biden is the most childish person I've ever seen debate. Clown! In my opinion he is making a fool of himself.
I honestly can't say.. Ryan is throwing out the policies, and Biden is saying he is wrong on everything he says

Tom is not my friend....

Good to see the moderator is neutral:pondering:
  • 1(current)
  • Next