•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama v. Romney: Part Deux
Nothing. You can get assault rifles at walmart
Obama was most definitely willing to move on. I guarantee it.
nky Wrote:Candy helping the President?

She had the transcript that romney was trying to lie about. Unfortunate for him. Instant factcheck.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Nothing. You can get assault rifles at walmart

You can also buy butcher knives there.
I hate to say Obama probably won that one just because of the transcript. Fat fucking ****. I am looking it up online...all I can see is where Obama said, "No act of terror shall go unpunished" at MSG.
WideRight05 Wrote:I hate to say Obama probably won that one just because of the transcript. Fat fucking ****. I am looking it up online...all I can see is where Obama said, "No act of terror shall go unpunished" at MSG.

Can't give the win to Obama. Most people understand that the administration misled the American people.
WideRight05 Wrote:I hate to say Obama probably won that one just because of the transcript. Fat fucking ****. I am looking it up online...all I can see is where Obama said, "No act of terror shall go unpunished" at MSG.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/12/tra...ya-attack/
No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.
^ Oh definitely. I meant that one question. (To Skinnypig)
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Can't give the win to Obama. Most people understand that the administration misled the American people.

Only the ignorant or the lying dont know it, or will admit it.
Now it's Romney vs. Candy.
Bob Seger Wrote:You can also buy butcher knives there.

What round clip does that come with?
Bob Seger Wrote:Only the ignorant or the lying dont know it.

Sadly we have that many stupid people over here.
WideRight05 Wrote:Now it's Romney vs. Candy.

She would probably donbetter
how does more teachers grow the economy?
Candy almost had a chocolate bar Smile lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:She would probably donbetter

You said that Biden won that one too. Didn't turn out that way, did it?
I would love to moderate!!

hehe
Gun control and 2 patent homes? Well......
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What round clip does that come with?

Grab a couple of them in both hands and get in line behind a crowd with their backs turned and it's almost like a machine gun.
Bob Seger Wrote:You said that Biden won that one too. Didn't turn out that way, did it?

Biden did win the debate . Just because he acted like an arrogant ass didn't change that.

Once again you read what U wanted to read. I said she would do better than Obama.
Bob Seger Wrote:Grab a couple of them in both hands and get in line behind a crowd with their backs turned and it's almost like a machine gun.

LOL. Get behind a crown with an assault rifle. Tell me which one ends first.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Biden did win the debate . Just because he acted like an arrogant ass didn't change that.

Once again you read what U wanted to read. I said she would do better than Obama.

Every poll in America said he did not.

OK then I didn't understand that part of your statment. :Thumbs: You were not very specificly clear.:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL. Get behind a crown with an assault rifle. Tell me which one ends first.

Bottom line, it'll still have devastating results.
So what do you think guys? I think Romney is 2-0.
WideRight05 Wrote:So what do you think guys? I think Romney is 2-0.

Without a doubt.
Government DOES NOT create jobs.
Stay positive Mitt on who you are
I'll answer in 20 min..wow time has flown by.
Here comes the 47% remark.
nky Wrote:Stay positive Mitt on who you are

He did well.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next