Person Above you Game
^^
Needs to list his favorite sports!!
almost to 4000 posts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^A Bungals fan
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Fan of the greatest team in the NFL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is delusional.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Most of the time posts in front of me in this thread.
^Same thing he said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Cool quote
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
aluminum curtain fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Sweet Sig pic!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Didn't like seeing the Reds lose Opening Day.
^Prolly didn't like it either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
edging closer to 11K!!
^Ready for some Harlan County football
#BBFL
a Nationals fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Red Legs fan
#BBFL
^Happy Harlow is leaving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Mispelled "Harrow"
^^
spell checker
Wink
enjoying Aprils flowers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^
enjoying baseball season!!
Trying to thaw out from the winter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Fellow Steeler man
#BBFL
^Loved the way Harper started the season.

J-Rod - the mispelling should show you how much I really cared...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Enjoyed Reds 1st win yesterday.
^Enjoyed the bomb by Phillips.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
also enjoyed the bomb!
^A grandmother
#BBFL
^Has pic of Noel putting his nut sack in a defenders face lol.... love it....
^ A Prestonsburg fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 280(current)
  • Next