•  Previous
  • 284(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^^
Likes Iron Man 3
^ Can't wait for the next season of Duck Dynasty!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^^
Been gone FOREVER!!
(correct about DD! LOVE it!!)
Going to the beach this summer.
^ Still loving Marylin Monroe!

P.S. Granny Bear must not view the Kentucky Football recruiting thread very often lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
big fan btw…a great resource of UK hoop and football info, thanks for your contribution to bgr…I look forward to your posts ; )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Bragging on another poster.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Likes this thread a lot
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^You do too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
Is faithful thread poster!!
^Post about same time every day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
quite observant
^Edging closer to that fifth star.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Liking that Paintsville baseball.
^Knows that's right. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
Baseball fan!!!
Has a funny signature.
^ Is a Chael Sonnen kinda guy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Might need a updated sig soon.
^ Should know that I am waiting on Andrew Wiggins to make his decision before I change my Sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^
nees to use red velvet cake for sig!!
Wink
^Got a new sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Right behind me.
^Right in front of me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
this time, right behind YOU!!!!
^Getting ready to enjoy the day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
should do the same!!
^ Is now enjoying the day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Needs to update a new sig.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Needs new Sig as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 284(current)
  • Next