•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripkin or PLL...why not both?
My question as well....If Cal Ripken is for all the kids of Johnson County, why are the board members only principals of the elementary schools or all affiliated with the county school system in some regard? Why wasn't everyone afforded the opportunity to run for a place on the board...irregardless of where you attend school? Thus far, why have all the sign ups been at the county elementary schools and MS?

And I believe the Paintsville area population isn't all that large to support 2 youth baseball leagues.....leads one to believe that the reason it was started wasn't in the best interests of the kids....from what I've seen PLL had more coaches and volunteers from the county school system that the city system....it's all about control.

I hope that the kids of Johnson County don't end up suffering from what these adults have started.
"The Guru" Wrote:How much more dominating can it be??? PLL is probably one of the top 5 baseball leagues in the entire state!!!

Is that how many leagues are left in the state?:big grin: I know for a fact that these kids are fed up with the paintsville people asking(demanding) that they play in PLL(and also for the Tigers). How is that helping these kids out. As for Coach Hall telling them they have to play in Babe Ruth completely false. PLL has been a recruiting tool for PHS for as long as I can remember. Please don't deny this because it has happened to my family. I don't understand why we just won't let as many kids as possible play baseball. I don't care one way or another where they play at but it should not determine which side of the creek you play on. And for the cheerleading remark there is a seperate forum for that. I wish we had 40 cheerleaders who cared and really wanted to cheer for THEIR school.Confusedhh:

The board members were made up for the principals only until the league gets going. Why? Because they have started two very successful leagues already in PeeWee football and PeeWee basketball. So why not let them get this started. They know a lot of the kids in this county as well.:big grin: This league was started for the best interest of all kids who just wanted a chance to play baseball. That is a fact. You are right the PLL had more volunteers and coaches from the county but the control was always from the city.Confusedhh: (read reason why above in 1st paragraph) I also overheard that Bob Lyons wanted to step down and someone who really wanted it was from the county and a few of the board members said that there would be no way in hell that they would let him have it. I have always said that if we could have worked together instead of wanting control over the best kids then the PLL could have won state numerous times.
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:Is that how many leagues are left in the state?:big grin: I know for a fact that these kids are fed up with the paintsville people asking(demanding) that they play in PLL(and also for the Tigers). How is that helping these kids out. As for Coach Hall telling them they have to play in Babe Ruth completely false. PLL has been a recruiting tool for PHS for as long as I can remember. Please don't deny this because it has happened to my family. I don't understand why we just won't let as many kids as possible play baseball. I don't care one way or another where they play at but it should not determine which side of the creek you play on. And for the cheerleading remark there is a seperate forum for that. I wish we had 40 cheerleaders who cared and really wanted to cheer for THEIR school.Confusedhh:

The board members were made up for the principals only until the league gets going. Why? Because they have started two very successful leagues already in PeeWee football and PeeWee basketball. So why not let them get this started. They know a lot of the kids in this county as well.:big grin: This league was started for the best interest of all kids who just wanted a chance to play baseball. That is a fact. You are right the PLL had more volunteers and coaches from the county but the control was always from the city.Confusedhh: (read reason why above in 1st paragraph) I also overheard that Bob Lyons wanted to step down and someone who really wanted it was from the county and a few of the board members said that there would be no way in hell that they would let him have it. I have always said that if we could have worked together instead of wanting control over the best kids then the PLL could have won state numerous times.

If I'm not mistaken PLL has been a recruiting tool, building block, for both high schools in that area.

And those successful leagues started by the county are for the benefit of the county. To be a league started for the community of Johnson County, it sure seems awful one sided if you ask me, at least PLL was represented by volunteers from both schools in that area. Not sure by what you mean by the control from the city. And if I'm not mistaken PLL has won state a few times.

I have never heard anyone involved in PLL "demand" that they play there or for PHS!!! And if you don't think that recruiting doesn't go in Johnson County, you're in denial.
"OnTheMove" Wrote:If I'm not mistaken PLL has been a recruiting tool, building block, for both high schools in that area.

And those successful leagues started by the county are for the benefit of the county. To be a league started for the community of Johnson County, it sure seems awful one sided if you ask me, at least PLL was represented by volunteers from both schools in that area. Not sure by what you mean by the control from the city. And if I'm not mistaken PLL has won state a few times.

I have never heard anyone involved in PLL "demand" that they play there or for PHS!!! And if you don't think that recruiting doesn't go in Johnson County, you're in denial.

Why should we have to recruit our own? How is it a tool for both high schools? I think it is very one sided on the recruiting tool. And in my previous posts I said that there were a lot of VOLUNTEERS and COACHES in the PLL from the county but not on the board. I don't think that Cal Ripken would turn down anyone wanted to volunteer that wants too. The city wanted total control of what went on but knew they needed the help elsewhere. I know they have won state a few times but could have been more. Have you heard anyone be demanded to play in the Cal Ripken league. I can answer that real fast with no but most of the other league supporters try to get things started to use as a recruiting tool. That is what I call "demanding".
There are stories floating around that interested parties from both schools have contacted players from both systems for years, and for anyone to say that one specific school is the only one that has done it, then they're not only in leftfield, but they're behind the foul pole.

I've also heard stories for years from parents saying their kids were contacted by a certain school to come over and play for a certain coach, knowing what I know, and believe me when I say I KNOW, those people were never contacted. These are parents that think little Johnny is the greatest third grade basketball player in the world and need to inflate their own egos with stories of school wanting their kid.

Little League has never been a recruiting tool for any school, If you look at the number of coaches from last year and the number of all-star coaches you would see that it was almost 50/50. I believe the county system even had the advantage. Look at the number of county supporters that were on the board last year, if they wanted a new President all they had to do was nominate someone and put it to a vote. It's my opinion that the Cal Ripken League was started because of jeolousy and petty arguements between adults that will only hurt kids, and that's a shame no matter which league you want your child to play in.

I've always said, if you leave the adults out of it and let the kids play, everything will work out, but we won't let that happen. Two kids can fist fight in the morning and be best friends before the sunsets. Two "mature" adults can have a little dispute and hold it against each other until they die. If I have to start a league so my son can make an all-star team or play a certain position, then I'm a heck of a parent and a heck of a mature adult. I hope the new league works out for the kids and I wish them well. Would I like to have them come back to little league and play? I sure would, but I won't pressue anyone in to returning, let the kids decide where they want to play.
Please do not defame what the children have accomplished together, it is their accomplishment no matter how some may feel about it.

If the thing about the kids being unable to play school ball if the play PLL isn't true, just say "IT ISN'T TRUE" and move on. If folks continue to want to scratch up dried doo about it, just say "asked and answered".

I understand why that league was begun and I'm cool with it.

You're right about the cheer thing, there is a forum for that and I do know better, but jchsrulz had me all torqued up, and it was so easy, I couldn't resist. I'm sure there's never been a threadjackking on BGR up to this point.

Anyway... I hope the ripkin thing goes well and i hope they do well, I know i'll hit a game or two when I can. BASEBALL IS BASEBALL and when you're a baseball fanatic, you'll watch any kind of game organized or under the lights on Euclid after midnight with a bunch of has beens!

Good luck to both leagues and to the people making it possible.:Thumbs:
"Youngerthandirt" Wrote:There are stories floating around that interested parties from both schools have contacted players from both systems for years, and for anyone to say that one specific school is the only one that has done it, then they're not only in leftfield, but they're behind the foul pole.

I've also heard stories for years from parents saying their kids were contacted by a certain school to come over and play for a certain coach, knowing what I know, and believe me when I say I KNOW, those people were never contacted. These are parents that think little Johnny is the greatest third grade basketball player in the world and need to inflate their own egos with stories of school wanting their kid.

Little League has never been a recruiting tool for any school, If you look at the number of coaches from last year and the number of all-star coaches you would see that it was almost 50/50. I believe the county system even had the advantage. Look at the number of county supporters that were on the board last year, if they wanted a new President all they had to do was nominate someone and put it to a vote. It's my opinion that the Cal Ripken League was started because of jeolousy and petty arguements between adults that will only hurt kids, and that's a shame no matter which league you want your child to play in.

I've always said, if you leave the adults out of it and let the kids play, everything will work out, but we won't let that happen. Two kids can fist fight in the morning and be best friends before the sunsets. Two "mature" adults can have a little dispute and hold it against each other until they die. If I have to start a league so my son can make an all-star team or play a certain position, then I'm a heck of a parent and a heck of a mature adult. I hope the new league works out for the kids and I wish them well. Would I like to have them come back to little league and play? I sure would, but I won't pressue anyone in to returning, let the kids decide where they want to play.

I am a little smarter than that! And I am not behind the foul poul. Maybe you are if you think that this doesn't go on and mostly one sided. PM me some time and I can give you a few examples of this. I for one do not toot my own horn but I was contacted on certain occasions for sports. I had great friends from PHS probably my best friends growing up. I found these friends in the PLL but it was not them that were always approaching me. It was the parents and coaches. There might be a few that make up stories but there are a few that really happen. I think if you look back at the board it was not equal. Yes there might have been more coaches but they do not vote the last time I checked. This league was started because we have kids in this county and city that are not getting the chance to play. Plain and simple. How many kids do we have in this county and how many play little league. It should be a lot higher. If we leave the adults out of this then the kids would be much happier. It used to be if you wasn't playing then you just wasn't good enough but keep working hard and practicing. Now it is if a kid is not playing then the parent gripes to the coach and takes his kid home because he should be playing no matter how good he or she is. This is true in any sport at any age nowadays. I was taught you had to earn your playing time no matter what age. That is the way I will teach my kids.
"Youngerthandirt" Wrote:There are stories floating around that interested parties from both schools have contacted players from both systems for years, and for anyone to say that one specific school is the only one that has done it, then they're not only in leftfield, but they're behind the foul pole.

Great Post!!!:Nodding:
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:Why should we have to recruit our own? How is it a tool for both high schools? I think it is very one sided on the recruiting tool. And in my previous posts I said that there were a lot of VOLUNTEERS and COACHES in the PLL from the county but not on the board. I don't think that Cal Ripken would turn down anyone wanted to volunteer that wants too. The city wanted total control of what went on but knew they needed the help elsewhere. I know they have won state a few times but could have been more. Have you heard anyone be demanded to play in the Cal Ripken league. I can answer that real fast with no but most of the other league supporters try to get things started to use as a recruiting tool. That is what I call "demanding".

What do you mean by "city"?...City counsel, the mayor...who?? I hate when people refer to people as "city" and "county".
The city school system is whom I am referring to and I think you knew that.
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:The city school system is whom I am referring to and I think you knew that.

I'm sorry, but I did not know that.
Eagle Eye anyone can be on the board if the get enough votes at the annual board election meeting, I'm sure if you've been affiliated with PLL, you already know this, but your comment that it's mostly one side is a bunch of crap, trust me, for every story you tell me I can tell you two from the other side, believe me when I say that. I don't have an ax to grind with anyone including you, but this bickering, just like you and I are doing right now, is why there are now two leagues.

Some of my best friends are JCHS alumni, I have family deep within the system, and I KNOW it's a heck of a school system, but the system didn't need to get involved in youth league baseball. Again, and I hope you don't take this wrong, those involved from the beginning formed the league because of petty issues. I know there are several people now involved, working for the right reason, that being youth baseball. I wish those folks nothing but the best, because they have their heart in the right place, but those that started the idea, did it for themselves. I'll always believe that.
"Dolphinsfan" Wrote:O pleaseeeeeze. Try a little pillow talk.

Do you really think that the whole world is so stupid that the whole Guru, Ridge Runner, Fuzzy5118, SnakE connection is not evident and not revealing of what your true motives are? You and your sidekick need to get a real life. BTW, I love the whole ask a question and then get an answer at the same time thing that you got going on. Real ingenious.

Excuse me! But do I know you? I think NOT, because you sure as hell don't know me. I quess you can't handle a truthful post. Because every word of my post was true. So before you start your little conspiracy theories. Know what you are talking about before opening your mouth. I have only posted Twice on this subject, Thank You! The first was opinion the second was facts! So lay down on pointing people out.:Hammer3:
"Dolphinsfan" Wrote:O pleaseeeeeze. Try a little pillow talk.

Do you really think that the whole world is so stupid that the whole Guru, Ridge Runner, Fuzzy5118, SnakE connection is not evident and not revealing of what your true motives are? You and your sidekick need to get a real life. BTW, I love the whole ask a question and then get an answer at the same time thing that you got going on. Real ingenious.
WTF are you trying to say???
You think I don't know that just about everyone doesn't know who I am???
Have I tried to keep my ID a secret???
I know 2 of the other 3 you mentioned, but what has that got to do with anything??? Nothing!!! I did wake one up to read some of this, but they went back to bed!! Have I posted something untrue??? Or did I post what I said was a rumor, and now it can be answered where everyone will know!!!
The answer I think and hope I get was posted by eagle90!! I certainly hope they know for sure so that the rumor can be put to rest!!
"The Guru" Wrote:WTF are you trying to say???
I know 2 of the other 3 you mentioned, but what has that got to do with anything??? Nothing!!! I did wake one up to read some of this, but they went back to bed!! Have I posted something untrue??? Or did I post what I said was a rumor, and now it can be answered where everyone will know!!!
The answer I think and hope I get was posted by eagle90!! I certainly hope they know for sure so that the rumor can be put to rest!!

Okay people lets calm down a little.
"Youngerthandirt" Wrote:Eagle Eye anyone can be on the board if the get enough votes at the annual board election meeting, I'm sure if you've been affiliated with PLL, you already know this, but your comment that it's mostly one side is a bunch of crap, trust me, for every story you tell me I can tell you two from the other side, believe me when I say that. I don't have an ax to grind with anyone including you, but this bickering, just like you and I are doing right now, is why there are now two leagues.

Some of my best friends are JCHS alumni, I have family deep within the system, and I KNOW it's a heck of a school system, but the system didn't need to get involved in youth league baseball. Again, and I hope you don't take this wrong, those involved from the beginning formed the league because of petty issues. I know there are several people now involved, working for the right reason, that being youth baseball. I wish those folks nothing but the best, because they have their heart in the right place, but those that started the idea, did it for themselves. I'll always believe that.
Why would you say the school system should not get involved with youth baseball. I agree with most of your post but I disagree with that statement. Once the season gets started these kids won't think much about it if the adults will stay out of it, and if more kids sign up the league will have been a success.
"The Guru" Wrote:GET OVER MYSELF????
Since this has been rumored, why not bring it up??? Now it can be answered by people that know!!!
And you posts about 12 year old having rings shows you know nothing about what you type!
Anyone that knows me, knows that I have never had a hatred of the County School!!! Where did you get that from....Oh!!!! I know....your:moon:

Originally Posted by The Guru

Have you been sniffing around my ass to see what is up there? I don't swing that way so put your nose up someone else's butt! As you have not tried to keep your identity a secret, then you don't mind me saying that you are one of the very ones that every one says talks to all of the LL players and try to get them to come to Paintsville. Now this is only rumor that I know of, can you please explain the comments that most people in this county say about you and recruiting young talent? I am coming to you and asking you person to person since this forum is satisfactory to you!

Confusedecret: Hey T.S., J.S., C.P. you look good in those Blue PLL uniforms!Wink
"jchsrulz" Wrote:Originally Posted by The Guru

Have you been sniffing around my ass to see what is up there? I don't swing that way so put your nose up someone else's butt! As you have not tried to keep your identity a secret, then you don't mind me saying that you are one of the very ones that every one says talks to all of the LL players and try to get them to come to Paintsville. Now this is only rumor that I know of, can you please explain the comments that most people in this county say about you and recruiting young talent? I am coming to you and asking you person to person since this forum is satisfactory to you!

Confusedecret: Hey T.S., J.S., C.P. you look good in those Blue PLL uniforms!Wink

First off, you better hope that I never find out your identity!!!
You need to let your "Brokeback Mtn." complex go!!
Second...there have been plenty of kids that I have sai to them "why don't you switch to Paintsville, you would look good in blue"! Sure I have said that. I would never deny it!!! Is that recruiting??? I have absolutely no influence for players at PHS in any form or fasion. How in the world could that be recruiting???
Heck, I say shit like that all the time!! You think kids don't enjoy the feeling of being wanted??? I have said it to JC coaches and administators kids as well!!!
Heck....at lunch one day, I was talking to a few JC Adms. and big JC supporter, and asked them if it would be possible for them to allow PHS to have a few hundred of JC's students, and then both schools could be AA classified!!! Dang, I thought I had a good chance of getting that to work!!! They musta caught on!!!
Look...I really like the County School system!!! I love the rivalry between these schools!!! The kids are as wonderful as you could find anywhere!!! And I count a bunch of the personel there as some very good friends!!! I would hope they feel the same!!!
Heck...I even sponsor games on WSIP for the Eagles and don't even do that for PHS!!
"The Guru" Wrote:WTF are you trying to say???
:BigLaugh: Oh , I'm sure that you know all 3 pretty well.

Nice try.
The Only Reason That This League Got Started Was Because Ben Hamiltons Son Didnt Get On The Allstar Team So He Made A League That He Can Control. You Are Pathetic Ben
"Dolphinsfan" Wrote::BigLaugh: Oh , I'm sure that you know all 3 pretty well.

Nice try.

Ok....whatever!
the one and ONLY REASON THAT THERE IS A CAL RIPKEN AND BABE RUTH LEAGUE IS BECAUSE BEN HAMILTONS SON DIDNT MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM AND HE GOT MAD. WAKE UP BEN HES NOT ANY GOOD AND YOU ARE PATHETIC. AND THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE COUNTY SCHOOLS WAS GET THE HAMILTONS OUT OF CONTROL GO STEVE YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. BEN YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF ITConfusederved: TongueoliceLig
"tigerman2163" Wrote:the one and ONLY REASON THAT THERE IS A CAL RIPKEN AND BABE RUTH LEAGUE IS BECAUSE BEN HAMILTONS SON DIDNT MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM AND HE GOT MAD. WAKE UP BEN HES NOT ANY GOOD AND YOU ARE PATHETIC. AND THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE COUNTY SCHOOLS WAS GET THE HAMILTONS OUT OF CONTROL GO STEVE YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. BEN YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF ITConfusederved: TongueoliceLig

Harsh!
"tigerman2163" Wrote:the one and ONLY REASON THAT THERE IS A CAL RIPKEN AND BABE RUTH LEAGUE IS BECAUSE BEN HAMILTONS SON DIDNT MAKE THE ALL-STAR TEAM AND HE GOT MAD. WAKE UP BEN HES NOT ANY GOOD AND YOU ARE PATHETIC. AND THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE COUNTY SCHOOLS WAS GET THE HAMILTONS OUT OF CONTROL GO STEVE YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. BEN YOU NEED TO STAY OUT OF ITConfusederved: TongueoliceLig

You're obviously clueless on this issue. Ben's son made the 11-year-old all star team, this past summer, as well Ben was the the coach of the team. You need to get your facts straight before you get on here making statements that you know nothing about. I cannot believe that you get on a public form like this and name names.....either you don't have any children, no heart, no respect, or you're just a total :moon: hole!!! Confusederved:
Ouch!!
"Fuzzy5118" Wrote:I just wanna know why anyone would allow someone, as obviously misinformed as jchsrulz is, to get them "farred up" and @ this hour?! Now, can we Confusedleep: ?

I never claimed to be smart enough to be a brain surgeon, but I'm not stupid either. I just thought that this question is better off asked in one on one conversations than on a public forums that a lot of people use to get stupid stuff started.:rules:

Sorry I offended anyone, but I really thought this forum would be damaging to both leagues!! I was calling foul!:ref2:

I wasn't farred up, forred up, or even fired up until guru said I was pulling stuff out of my :moon: ! I thought that guru and all the other Tiger posters on here knew that 98% of my comments on P-ville are positive posts! I do have a little dirty side about me that I use to make funny comments about the whole JC vs PHS drama, it can't be helped!:AngelPray

Heck, the Guru has put a few jabs out there also! Pretty hilarious ones at that.:lmao:
"The Guru" Wrote:First off, you better hope that I never find out your identity!!!
You need to let your "Brokeback Mtn." complex go!!
Second...there have been plenty of kids that I have sai to them "why don't you switch to Paintsville, you would look good in blue"! Sure I have said that. I would never deny it!!! Is that recruiting??? I have absolutely no influence for players at PHS in any form or fasion. How in the world could that be recruiting???
Heck, I say shit like that all the time!! You think kids don't enjoy the feeling of being wanted??? I have said it to JC coaches and administators kids as well!!!
Heck....at lunch one day, I was talking to a few JC Adms. and big JC supporter, and asked them if it would be possible for them to allow PHS to have a few hundred of JC's students, and then both schools could be AA classified!!! Dang, I thought I had a good chance of getting that to work!!! They musta caught on!!!
Look...I really like the County School system!!! I love the rivalry between these schools!!! The kids are as wonderful as you could find anywhere!!! And I count a bunch of the personel there as some very good friends!!! I would hope they feel the same!!!
Heck...I even sponsor games on WSIP for the Eagles and don't even do that for PHS!!

Woah big fella! You don't need to be threatning! I know you talk a lot with JC administrators. I know you kid with them and they kid with you. But I know that you are smart enough to know that these things are said about you.

Most people realize you like the kids at both schools, but they really down deep don't think you want them to succeed as much as you say. You may want certain individuals to be successful, but as a school system you would rather them not be successful. That is their belief. I am sorry if this has caught you off gaurd, but I thought you always joked about the way a lot of the central crazies thought about your tactics. My bad!

Read my post that I posted before this one and it may clear a few things up for you. I thought when you PM'd me the other day, I was very helpful in telling you to support the topic we discussed. I just couldn't believe the whole pulling something out of my :moon: comment.
I don't know who you are but I wish I did so I could stay away from you. I think your post is pathetic and childish and the administrators should ban you from BGR. That is a 12 year old kid you are talking about and if you are an adult you need to grow up. If you don't like Ben so be it but you should leave his child out of it.:boo:
"jchsrulz" Wrote:Woah big fella! You don't need to be threatning! I know you talk a lot with JC administrators. I know you kid with them and they kid with you. But I know that you are smart enough to know that these things are said about you.

Most people realize you like the kids at both schools, but they really down deep don't think you want them to succeed as much as you say. You may want certain individuals to be successful, but as a school system you would rather them not be successful. That is their belief. I am sorry if this has caught you off gaurd, but I thought you always joked about the way a lot of the central crazies thought about your tactics. My bad!

Read my post that I posted before this one and it may clear a few things up for you. I thought when you PM'd me the other day, I was very helpful in telling you to support the topic we discussed. I just couldn't believe the whole pulling something out of my :moon: comment.

Truce!!!:giveup:
I sometimes get carried way more than a little away!!! I may have and probably misunderstood your posts!! For that I appologize!
Anyway....I have recently found out for certain, that the rumor I asked about is completely false!!! There would never be any kind of anything held against any child from anywhere, that wanted to play in any league anywhere!!! Unless of course that it interfered with School Baseball!! And with that it is totaly clear as a bell to me!! I hope that everyone that reads this will now realize that the rumors are false and evidently been started only to cause trouble!!
BTW, I honestly do want every child to succeed!!! People can believe it or not!! Ilove sports and the only time I would like to see any team from the Johnson Co. School system lose is when they are competing against Paintsville in a sport that my children are playing...Of course I pull for PHS, But if JCHS beats them, it really doesn't bother me!!
"The Guru" Wrote:Truce!!!:giveup:
I sometimes get carried way more than a little away!!! I may have and probably misunderstood your posts!! For that I appologize!
Anyway....I have recently found out for certain, that the rumor I asked about is completely false!!! There would never be any kind of anything held against any child from anywhere, that wanted to play in any league anywhere!!! Unless of course that it interfered with School Baseball!! And with that it is totaly clear as a bell to me!! I hope that everyone that reads this will now realize that the rumors are false and evidently been started only to cause trouble!!
BTW, I honestly do want every child to succeed!!! People can believe it or not!! Ilove sports and the only time I would like to see any team from the Johnson Co. School system lose is when they are competing against Paintsville in a sport that my children are playing...Of course I pull for PHS, But if JCHS beats them, it really doesn't bother me!!

I thought we both got a little off target! Truce!:giveup:
I know you are there for the kids, that is why I carry on with you. I realize that most the people of the city/county don't see any grey areas, just blue or gold, maybe with your efforts along with a few other posters on this site can bring the hatred down to a minimum.

Half-step
eagle eye
PC u no 98
jkwon33

Each of these posters seem to have a grasp on the whole blue/gold nonsence.
Let's have some fun!!!!:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next