Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney 2016
Who think Mitt goes to the conventions. :Cheerlead
Mitts a loser.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Mitts a loser.

George Bush Jr was a loser the first time he ran and won. Go figure. Confusednicker:
Mitt Would get owned. He had the easiest election and still couldn't win. Plus his own state just had 20,000 switch parties so they could vote for trump. I'm amazed he turned on Trump after kissing Trumps butt begging for money. Just another part of GOPe. Maybe him and Nikki Hailey should team up, she did a banged up job for Rubio in her state Confusednicker:
Did you say "banged" up job on purpose?

Confusednicker:
Where are these professionals republican :please: don't go away we need a Republican Party Confusederiously: ....I Think
Granny Bear Wrote:Did you say "banged" up job on purpose?

Confusednicker:
Confusednicker: No i didn't but i like it. haha
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Mitts a loser.

Mitt just fell to the same level as Harry Reid as far as I'm concerned. I just can't imagine him stooping to become a RNC attack dog, especially when Reid's lie from the Senate floor stating Romney had not filed income tax for 10 years did so much damage to him.

Trump needs to be careful though, by his actions or lack of them, it would seem to me that he could have a slight tendency to cut off his own nose to spite his face, as that relates to Paul Ryan or some other powerful RINO that may demand some small concession from him. They irk me too, but when your own party plays the race card on Super Tuesday no less, a little ad hoc aside, denouncing the KKK would not kill him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
If Mitt Romney is an attack dog, hes the weakest pansy of an attack dog ive ever seen. I bet the guys never punched anything in his life.

Anytime you make a bad remark about Trump, it apparently only bolsters his number. I wonder if these idiots will ever figure that out.

The funniest thing is hearing Cruz reference Jeff Sessions at least 500 times in debates only to see him support Trump lol
Mitt is calling for a press announcement regarding the 2016 Presidential race, tomorrow.

Are you even kidding me?
I hope the loser enters the race now and screws Rubio out of even more votes.
There won't be a convention. The delegates will decide the nominee
Granny Bear Wrote:Mitt is calling for a press announcement regarding the 2016 Presidential race, tomorrow.

Are you even kidding me?

:pondering: I wondering what that's about. :pondering:
He's not entering the race. Most people think he will just be making a statement that bashes Donald Trump.
There are rumblings about Trump's tax returns. Mitt says there's a bombshell there. LOL

Tell me something I didn't already know!!!
Confusedmallchee P-E-P talk to the republican :partyhard
Yo...64

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/r65e7.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:Mitt is calling for a press announcement regarding the 2016 Presidential race, tomorrow.

Are you even kidding me?

I mean think about this for just a second. The people, who are fed up beyond belief with being told by government what to think, and what they get, and how much money they must give as their fair share to people who hate them, are now being told by government, that they do not know what's good for them and government must therefore step in and deny them their choice. We can't not vote for them!!! :igiveup:

And unless Ol Mitt's intentions are to come out tomorrow and apologize sincerely for recently injecting his irrelevant self into an active primary and acting like a dolt, he can just file whatever he has to say in round file 13 for my money.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="Mitt Romney praises Donald J Trump"]RlD4hwzGhdY[/YOUTUBE]

Keep this in mind when watching Mitt talk about why Trump won't make a good president.
It's really simple....
If Cruz and Rubio both stay in the race and don't team up, Trump will be the next president. If they wait and Trump wins both Florida and Ohio, it's over no matter what they do.
Demarcus ware Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Mitt Romney praises Donald J Trump"]RlD4hwzGhdY[/YOUTUBE]

Keep this in mind when watching Mitt talk about why Trump won't make a good president.

Here's another little tidbit. Mitt Romney actually had Planned Parenthood on his board of directors in his Massachusetts forerunner health care system called RomneyCare.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't get the video here because it's not on YouTube. But Trump just posted a video of mitt that his team put together catching Mitt saying he wants Amnesty, he wants to preserve abortion rights for women, he loves obamacare which of course he would, and a few other things. The name of it is, Mitt Romney the Great Conservative leader. Confusednicker:
Could the Establishment have chosen a worse person to go after Trump?? :hilarious:
If the "Big Tent" is too small for Donald Trump, what message is Establishment Republican sending to all the Trump supporters?
^
The Republican establishment is on life support.
Let's hope this is the final nail
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
The Republican establishment is on life support.
Let's hope this is the final nail
I agree, they are on their last leg. They think the voters wont remember this, but honestly i will vote straight Dem before i vote for any establishment Repub after this display of embarrassment they have brought on themselves. Plus the fact, that they send a proven loser like Romney out to insult not only the front runner, but the voters as well. I know it's sad, and maybe emotions are taking over at this point, but i would vote for a Clinton before i would vote Mcconnell..If Wisconsin is smart, they will get rid of Paul Ryan as well.
The bigger question to me is this, after Romney gives this speech today, there is no turning back, Does this spell doom to the Republican party as a whole? I'm not sure how you recover from something like this
^^One never knows anymore, most of what I hear on TV is nonsense. But from my perspective, every time some staunch Republican establishment type comes on to blast Trump the needle on my boiling point gauge gets pushed a little further into the red. Such are their attempts to manipulate the minds and therefore the outcome of the coming election. Thus they are not one little bit better than the Dems and media who I have criticized since the Reagan era for doing the very same thing. The lie to them is acceptable, as the end justifies the means.

They say we need somebody to bring us together, not push us apart. They want a uniter, someone that the middle class can get behind to beat Hillary Clinton. The only problem with these winsome longings is that they turn reality into lies. The people have united behind one candidate and the establishment will not accept it. It is the establishment who reject the will of the people, as they have rejected it for the last two generations at least.

It was the establishment who brought us the repeal of DADT. It was the establishment who brought us ObamaCare. It was the establishment who brought us abortion on demand. It was the establishment who allowed dope to get a legal foothold out in Colorado. It was because of the establishment that we find ourselves inundated by an unimaginably large number of illegal immigrants. And, it was the establishment who ran off business with NAFTA, the coming TPP, and stratospheric high taxes.

It was the establishment that brought terror to our shores. We could have maintained stability in the Middle East, and we could have brought down Osama bin Laden prior to 911. The establishment of that day thought it more important to continue their round of golf. The establishment's mismanagement of our tax dollars, (20 Trillion dollar debt) may have brought our country to the threshold of collapse on the financial front, and our ability to defend ourselves may be near invisible for anything but a nuclear exchange on the national defense front. It was the establishment that brought terror to our shores. But they none the less, insist that we must continue to be led by their groping in the darkness, as that passes for domestic and foreign policy.

Now the establishment is demanding that we listen to them where it comes to our choice for President. As for me and my house, NO THANKS!! I've listened to Barack Obama blather for 8 years and I'll be darned if I'll listen to the shrieking Hillary for the next 8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^One never knows anymore, most of what I hear on TV is nonsense. But from my perspective, every time some staunch Republican establishment type comes on to blast Trump the needle on my boiling point gauge gets pushed a little further into the red. Such are their attempts to manipulate the minds and therefore the outcome of the coming election. Thus they are not one little bit better than the Dems and media who I have criticized since the Reagan era for doing the very same thing. The lie to them is acceptable, as the end justifies the means.

They say we need somebody to bring us together, not push us apart. They want a uniter, someone that the middle class can get behind to beat Hillary Clinton. The only problem with these winsome longings is that they turn reality into lies. The people have united behind one candidate and the establishment will not accept it. It is the establishment who reject the will of the people, as they have rejected it for the last two generations at least.

It was the establishment who brought us the repeal of DADT. It was the establishment who brought us ObamaCare. It was the establishment who brought us abortion on demand. It was the establishment who allowed dope to get a legal foothold out in Colorado. It was because of the establishment that we find ourselves inundated by an unimaginably large number of illegal immigrants. And, it was the establishment who ran off business with NAFTA, the coming TPP, and stratospheric high taxes.

It was the establishment that brought terror to our shores. We could have maintained stability in the Middle East, and we could have brought down Osama bin Laden prior to 911. The establishment of that day thought it more important to continue their round of golf. The establishment's mismanagement of our tax dollars, (20 Trillion dollar debt) may have brought our country to the threshold of collapse on the financial front, and our ability to defend ourselves may be near invisible for anything but a nuclear exchange on the national defense front. It was the establishment that brought terror to our shores. But they none the less, insist that we must continue to be led by their groping in the darkness, as that passes for domestic and foreign policy.

Now the establishment is demanding that we listen to them where it comes to our choice for President. As for me and my house, NO THANKS!! I've listened to Barack Obama blather for 8 years and I'll be darned if I'll listen to the shrieking Hillary for the next 8.
I agree. I'm done with anything establishment. I'm anxious to see how this affects Trump in the polls. Everything that has been done or said up to this point, has only pushed his numbers higher and higher. From the looks on Twitter, i'm going to say it will push even higher. One thing i don't understand, how does the Establishment not see the voters that's turned out, do they honestly think it was because of just Cruz and Rubio? I don't think so. What they do need to worry about is these same voters for Trump turning on the Establishment not only in the Presidential race but the House as well.

I think Trump will speak at 1:30. He will slam Romney and the Establishment today i'm afraid. Romney will be seen as the loser he is before the day is over..
TRT would you blame Trump if he decided to run 3rd party now?
I haven't decided who I'm going to vote for other than I definitely will not vote for Hillary Clinton. That being said, even though I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I CAN read, evaluate and choose my candidate without the help of the likes of Mitt Romney.

I am furious over this attempt at manipulation. Who do these people think they are?

Oh, almost forgot this one, thank you Rand Paul for making me drive to HYDEN in order to vote.
Shove it!