Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"...only the naïveté of Republicans can give the Dems the power they need to derail this Presidency."

It seems the tweeting, cheating, self-defeating Don may save both sides the trouble. "Stay strong," Patti's, "Stay strong."

Project on PARROT, project on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Project on PARROT, project on.

Fluff up, PEACOCK, fluff up. Pity about your little illiteracy.

We'll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Fluff up, PEACOCK, fluff up. Pity about your little illiteracy.

We'll see.

Seeing is one thing. It's being smart enough to accurately interpret what you're seeing that escapes you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Seeing is one thing. It's being smart enough to accurately interpret what you're seeing that escapes you.

So you say; without question, the G.O.P. has the mojo right now. However, momentum is as tenuous as an unpopular health plan or Presidential floundering. So, we'll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If you are correct, and somehow not a partisan, explain the disagreement over Hillary Clinton's culpability (legally) amongst the legal and judicial communities. You can't.

As to "lying," and investigations, and a President telling a former Cabinet member to "stay strong," amongst many other, AT THE LEAST, serious breaches of protocol, we'll see.
I have never and will never claim that I am not a partisan. But my partisanship has not blinded me to the point that I can no longer tell the difference between fact and fiction. Fact: Trump ran the sleaziest, most dishonest primary campaign that I can recall any Republican running in my lifetime. Fact: Hillary Clinton's dishonesty and lawlessness makes Trump look like an Eagle Scout in comparison. Ditto for Obama.

Fact: most Republicans and most Democrats in Washington want to see Trump fail. The two party system in Washington is an illusion. There is very little difference between among most of the elected officials in the two parties. Washington Democrats and Republicans had a good thing going here and then Trump got elected. The elected officials and career bureaucrats see Trump as a threat.

What the two major parties are doing to Donald Trump is very disturbing and very dangerous. I will not change my mind about the type of primary campaign that Trump ran, but the fact is that he won. Not only that, since taking office, he has done nothing to warrant the level of animosity that I see on a regular basis from you and like-minded pea brains in the media and academia.

I have not agreed with every action that Trump has taken, but considering that he is being treated like a sex offender felon, I am not sure that he could have done any better than he has done. Republicans in Congress have done nothing that they promised to do during the 2016 campaign.

Trump is being treated exactly how I have always expected that a third-party president would be treated.

I am a conservative and I do not consider Trump a conservative. However, that is no reason for me not to support him when he takes actions with which I agree - and it is no reason for me to support the attempt to reverse the results of a fair election. RINOS and Democrats are continuing to lead us down the road to becoming a banana republic - a road that Obama began marching down more than 8 years ago.

So, if you hate America as much as your posts here indicate that you do, you might want to begin stocking up on MREs, canned goods, and rolls of toilet paper. The kind of policies that you support really did not work out well in Cuba or Venezuela. If you and your ilk gets their way, that is our future.
⬆ Donald Trump, at the least, sought favor for a friend and caninet member. He then fired the person in charge of investigating a possible "big deal" scandal. At this point, I have said the Special Counsel will make a finding, and, seeing the process carried out, that is enough for me, no matter the result.

Donald Trump won the election. He ran a smarter campaign (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania) and tapped into what other politicians did not fully comprehend. I disagree with getting tough on Cuba while softening on Russia. I diagree that global warming is a hoax, though the climate accord was flawed, no doubt. I am eager to see the G.O.P. gang's healtcare plan. However, I do not want to see an American President impeached, though it is clear to me that Donald Trump sought to impede an investigation, if not stop it altogether.

As for your "if you hate America," please refrain from the "adult in the room" stuff while waving a whiffle ball bat whining, "if you don't like my backyard rules, just get out."
More infantile political hackery from Momma's basement bunker. Trump fired one of Obama's team charged with sweeping real scandals under the rug. The only question you should be asking is what took him so long.

Comey admitted helping to whitewash the Hillary Clinton family of scandals under orders from Janet Lynch. He should be the target of a real investigation and Trump should have given him his pink slip on Jan. 1.

America. Love it or leave it, Hack.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Donald Trump, at the least, sought favor for a friend and caninet member. He then fired the person in charge of investigating a possible "big deal" scandal. At this point, I have said the Special Counsel will make a finding, and, seeing the process carried out, that is enough for me, no matter the result.

Donald Trump won the election. He ran a smarter campaign (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania) and tapped into what other politicians did not fully comprehend. I disagree with getting tough on Cuba while softening on Russia. I diagree that global warming is a hoax, though the climate accord was flawed, no doubt. I am eager to see the G.O.P. gang's healtcare plan. However, I do not want to see an American President impeached, though it is clear to me that Donald Trump sought to impede an investigation, if not stop it altogether.

As for your "if you hate America," please refrain from the "adult in the room" stuff while waving a whiffle ball bat whining, "if you don't like my backyard rules, just get out."

Oh so now we are changing the terminology?....What happened to "fired the man who was investigating "him" that you no less than 100 times referred to it as?....I think I remember finding those 100 quotes and highlighted such.

That's the kinda stuff you do when you get exposed as being a fraud, isn't it? It's exactly like when you go from being a disciple of the '70's Coming Ice Age crowd, and that doesn't come to pass, so you pick up the terminology from that great scientific genius of our time (aka Al Gore) a decade or so later and then start calling it Global warming...Then when you are proven to be nothing short of a bumbling fool, you give it a new facelift, and call it Climate Change. Guess what Geraldo? The whole world still sees nothing but a bumbling fool.

You are a dishonest little piss ant to the core, Geraldo....An honest man with just a hint of credibility would simply say, I was wrong.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Donald Trump, at the least, sought favor for a friend and caninet member. He then fired the person in charge of investigating a possible "big deal" scandal. At this point, I have said the Special Counsel will make a finding, and, seeing the process carried out, that is enough for me, no matter the result.

And all of America really gives a rat's ass as to what a single little dishonest piss ant thinks. My, but you think highly of yourself.

Like I have told you many times, if Trump wanted to stop the investigation, all he had to do was say. "it stops"!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:And all of America really gives a rat's ass as to what a single little dishonest piss ant thinks. My, but you think highly of yourself.

Like I have told you many times, if Trump wanted to stop the investigation, all he had to do was say. "it stops"!!!

^^ About like talking to a grape with a memory chip isn't it Bob?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ About like talking to a grape with a memory chip isn't it Bob?

I've seen smarter and more talented grapes...Remember the California Raisins?

Those dudes were waaay smarter and more talented than the frilly Pink Pantied Geraldo.
Bob Seger Wrote:I've seen smarter and more talented grapes...Remember the California Raisins?

Those dudes were waaay smarter and more talented than the frilly Pink Pantied Geraldo.

:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:And all of America really gives a rat's ass as to what a single little dishonest piss ant thinks. My, but you think highly of yourself.

And, as I have told you many times, I don't care that you don't care. However, in America, everyone gets a voice, and that voice matters. It's a political forum, Bob. Nixon tried the "it stops" bit. Didn't work out. We'll see, Bob. If you can't see that President Trump was obstructing justice so be it. Calm down, though. Remember your blood pressure.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ About like talking to a grape with a memory chip isn't it Bob?

A tail-grasping elephant marching in the dung of the elephant whose tail he grasps says what?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, as I have told you many times, I don't care that you don't care. [B] However, in America, everyone gets a voice, and that voice matters.[/B] It's a political forum, Bob. Nixon tried the "it stops" bit. Didn't work out. We'll see, Bob. If you can't see that President Trump was obstructing justice so be it. Calm down, though. Remember your blood pressure.

Yeah, yeah, yeah

You can rattle, but no one cares, that's all true.

Probably speaks volumes that Trump has nothng to worry about and about his integrity.

[COLOR="teal"]What we saw when Comey said he wasn't under investigation, was that you were not a man honest enough to say I was wrong.
[/COLOR]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:A tail-grasping elephant marching in the dung of the elephant whose tail he grasps says what?

I don't know, the tail grasping elephant running his mouth didn't finish his meaningless statement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't know, the tail grasping elephant running his mouth didn't finish his meaningless statement.

Because he doesn't know?
Your looking at a loser whose goat has been got!!

:Clap:
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah

Probably speaks volumes that Trump has nothng to worry about and about his integrity.

[COLOR="teal"]What we saw when Comey said he wasn't under investigation, was that you were not a man honest enough to say I was wrong.
[/COLOR]

LOL, I've tried to explain to him that he's the only one who can hear those voices he's talking about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Because he doesn't know?
Your looking at a loser whose goat has been got!!

:Clap:

And, yet again, the ignorant rooster crows, the broken trumpet blows, just a screeching racket full of sound and fury but meaning nothing.

Good effort, though, friendo. We'll see.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah, yeah, yeah

[/COLOR]

We'll see. And, Boob, all your fantasyland nonsense? Just a tale told by an idiot. And, this is for your bestie, why none other than TRT, "Bob, put on your cap."

All the lewd nonsense, Boob, referencing another poster? Really? Funny stuff.
"President Trump was never the subject of an investigation".

~James Comey, former director of the FBI, who testified "under oath".

Untruthful idiot!!
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, yet again, the ignorant rooster crows, the broken trumpet blows, just a screeching racket full of sound and fury but meaning nothing.

Good effort, though, friendo. We'll see.

We have already seen...

"The President was never the subject of an investigation"..James Comey, FBI..
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, I've tried to explain to him that he's the only one who can hear those voices he's talking about.

Another John Hinkley, Jr., hearing voices?

I told you he is ready to pop at any moment.
Bob Seger Wrote:"President Trump was never the subject of an investigation".

~James Comey, former director of the FBI, who testified "under oath".

Untruthful idiot!!

We'll see, Boob. We'll see. Again, total disregard of protocol. The minute Flynn lied to Pence, and probably before, a dossier was opened. But, we'll see, Boob, we'll see. I realize you are prancing around like some sophomoric Forum Boy II. And, if it helps you with that inferiority complex, it's fine. It's politics, not personal. I see your "untruthful idiot" and call with "Forum Boy II."
I see your "dishonest piss ant" and call with "tail-grasping Boob."
No worries.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We'll see, Boob. We'll see. Again, total disregard of protocol. The minute Flynn lied to Pence, and probably before, a dossier was opened. But, we'll see, Boob, we'll see. I realize you are prancing around like some sophomoric Forum Boy II. And, if it helps you with that inferiority complex, it's fine. It's politics, not personal. I see your "untruthful idiot" and call with "Forum Boy II."
I see your "dishonest piss ant" and call with "tail-grasping Boob."
No worries.
We have already seen.

No matter how much childish rhetoric you go on with, you cannot escape:

"The president was never the subject of an FBI investigation"

You would think that someone who desperately seeks to be considered as legitimate would own up with an, "I was wrong".

Nah, but not dishonest , lying, you.
So you see, Bob, and mistake it for the gospel apparently. You fish in the pond of technicality. And, so, we'll see.

By the way, acting like some untouchable Dick Nixon? You see it as fine and dandy. I don't. Your pontificating on honesty and admitting wrongdoing? Sheesh, Bob, Forum Boy II.
Looks like to me Sombrero is the one reaching if he has to go all the way back to Nixon.
Ballmom1 Wrote:Looks like to me Sombrero is the one reaching if he has to go all the way back to Nixon.

Ah, Ballmom, greetings: time passed but same substance, as in "in the spirit of."

The shoe fits in so many ways, technically speaking.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/caught-...spartandhp

Well between Scott Pelly and Phil Montag, it is a wonder more Republicans weren't wounded.
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/caught-...spartandhp

Well between Scott Pelly and Phil Montag, it is a wonder more Republicans weren't wounded.

Bottom feeders like Pelley and Montag can no longer bring themselves to dress up their biases in morally acceptable speech. After all, their own bents are very likely immoral and therefore any semblance of dignity, even on-air, is just too much out of character for them to continue to fake.

Libs always start spitting and frothing out insults of the lowest order once they've been exposed. Ironically, every single bias and beef that libs accuse others of, is second nature to them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]