Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
(12-02-2020, 05:36 PM)khsgamenight Wrote: COVID Restrictions forced JC to operate at 30% capacity. Corbin was allotted 350 tickets.
I was getting ready to say, 100 doesn’t seem right. I thought they had to allocate as many to us as they do to themselves
(12-02-2020, 05:49 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 05:36 PM)khsgamenight Wrote: COVID Restrictions forced JC to operate at 30% capacity. Corbin was allotted 350 tickets.
I was getting ready to say, 100 doesn’t seem right. I thought they had to allocate as many to us as they do to themselves

They sold some to the general public this morning according to a source I had but I didn’t make it in time, things happening this morning that I didn’t count on. I wish Bershear would catch Covid in his rear hole!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!, Hound05
(10-30-2020, 09:23 AM)know1 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 12:39 AM)toolaidback Wrote: https://www.team1prep.com/ky/?S=boylecounty&B=191938
That's the site where you have to pay, right?

(12-02-2020, 03:28 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 03:00 PM)Tiger Roar Wrote: JC by 28, Corbin has got A LOT of home cooking this year, with the Refs in their hip pockets. Hope JC lays it on the cheaters from Corbin! Final: JC 49 Cheaterhounds 20.
Nice math!!!! Looks like you cheated in school lol.

As a Boyle fan, I definitely won't be commenting on anybody's ability to add. Touchy subject. ;-)
(12-02-2020, 08:03 PM)toolaidback Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 09:23 AM)know1 Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 12:39 AM)toolaidback Wrote: https://www.team1prep.com/ky/?S=boylecounty&B=191938
That's the site where you have to pay, right?

(12-02-2020, 03:28 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 03:00 PM)Tiger Roar Wrote: JC by 28, Corbin has got A LOT of home cooking this year, with the Refs in their hip pockets. Hope JC lays it on the cheaters from Corbin! Final: JC 49 Cheaterhounds 20.
Nice math!!!! Looks like you cheated in school lol.

As a Boyle fan, I definitely won't be commenting on anybody's ability to add. Touchy subject. ;-)
Hahahahah. This is the best post of the week by far!!!
[-] The following 5 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, campbellfield, Granny Bear, TD Hounds, toolaidback
I thought I heard on the Redhound broadcast last week that had the Corbin-Whitley game been played, Corbin and Johnson Central would be playing at Campbell field this Friday. Is that true? Why did Whitley not play? I just watch(and listen) to the games. Don't know much of the behind the scenes stuff.
Johnson Central is beatable, but I don't think Corbin is the team that can do it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ironhorse's post:
  • BobcatForever
I’m hoping JC gets wins this one, but my gut is telling me Corbin goes home with the W.

Corbin-35
JC - 31
[-] The following 2 users Like Boomer_Sooner's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Hound05
JC-41
Corbin-21
Should be a dandy.. I'll take JC by a score
i don't see anything in the RPI and looking and records of both teams, both Corin on the road and JC at home. I think a small upset may be in the running. I think this game is decided by 6 or fewer. With that I will take JC at home. Difference for me will be the 2.5 hour drive for Corbin to get to this one. Saying that this is a game I would love to be at.
(12-02-2020, 12:29 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Can I get tickets online or at the gate?
Tickets were sold at the school today 10:00-2:00.  Will sell at school Friday during same hours.  Any remaining will go on sale at the gate Friday at 5:00. This was on the schools Facebook page.
Kinda tired of reading that our offense and play calling is bad. Averaging 43 points per game over the last four games. We’ve established our identity and are playing well right now. I think both defenses will come to play, and I think this one will be a slobber knocker, possibly the best game in the state on Friday. Turnovers will be key, if either team turns it over the other team will start to pull away. That being said, I think the hounds kick a field goal late to win it.

24-21 hounds on top.
[-] The following 3 users Like Single Wing 77's post:
  • 64SUR, Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!
(12-03-2020, 05:46 PM)Single Wing 77 Wrote: Kinda tired of reading that our offense and play calling is bad. Averaging 43 points per game over the last four games. We’ve established our identity and are playing well right now. I think both defenses will come to play, and I think this one will be a slobber knocker, possibly the best game in the state on Friday. Turnovers will be key, if either team turns it over the other team will start to pull away. That being said, I think the hounds kick a field goal late to win it.

24-21 hounds on top.
Johnson Central will not be beaten by a late field goal! Ask me how I know.  Angry
[-] The following 1 user Likes toolaidback's post:
  • TD Hounds
(12-03-2020, 06:19 PM)toolaidback Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:46 PM)Single Wing 77 Wrote: Kinda tired of reading that our offense and play calling is bad. Averaging 43 points per game over the last four games. We’ve established our identity and are playing well right now. I think both defenses will come to play, and I think this one will be a slobber knocker, possibly the best game in the state on Friday. Turnovers will be key, if either team turns it over the other team will start to pull away. That being said, I think the hounds kick a field goal late to win it.

24-21 hounds on top.
Johnson Central will not be beaten by a late field goal! Ask me how I know.  :@

Hahahaha your on a roll don’t stop
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • toolaidback
Curious about the PA guy will we have some good music or not. Maybe some Chris Stapleton!!!
(12-03-2020, 08:30 PM)64SUR Wrote: Curious about the PA guy will we have some good music or not.  Maybe some Chris Stapleton!!!

How many different sound effects do we think he’ll have ready to go for every situation?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • 64SUR, Hound05
A lot of posters are whistling past the graveyard.

Central 35
Corbin 7
Most of you haven’t even watched Jc play this year you just see the score results. Besides letcher and belfry who did they play with a winning record??
(12-03-2020, 08:30 PM)64SUR Wrote: Curious about the PA guy will we have some good music or not.  Maybe some Chris Stapleton!!!
I heard that the Johnson central PA/music guy likes “nickelback”. Hahahah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • 64SUR
Within the next 24 hours this game will be winding down. In my opinion this will go down as a physical slobber knocker, and a instant classic. I don’t expect either team to leave a stone unturned with there preparation. There will be either 25 percent that have nothing to lose or 75 percent that eats crow, but there will be 100 percent thankful these kids had the chance to play this game during these crazy times. Hope for a injury free game, and as always #gohounds.
[-] The following 5 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, FootballFan1999, Nygfan106wins, TD Hounds
Johnson central-41
Corbin-13
(12-03-2020, 11:41 PM)colonelfan944 Wrote: Most of you haven’t even watched Jc play this year you just see the score results. Besides letcher and belfry who did they play with a winning record??
Bell County 6-3
Clay County 4-3
Letcher Central  (X2) 6-2
Belfry 7-3

5-0 vs. winning teams

Corbin was 6-1 by comparison. Loss to Beechwood, wins vs. Dixie Heights, Somerset, Knox Central (x2), Lincoln County (X2).
Also worth pointing out, one of Johnson Central's wins over a team without a winning record was a 47-17 win Simon Kenton.

The Pioneers finished 3-7 but their last loss was a 1 point loss, 34-33, to Dixie Heights which was arguably the 2nd best team Corbin defeated.

Take that FWIW.
(12-04-2020, 10:19 AM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: Also worth pointing out, one of Johnson Central's wins over a team without a winning record was a 47-17 win Simon Kenton.

The Pioneers finished 3-7 but their last loss was a 1 point loss, 34-33, to Dixie Heights which was arguably the 2nd best team Corbin defeated.

Take that FWIW.
True. But we can play that game all day. JC beat Harlan the first time by 30ish points. KC also beat Harlan. Corbin smoked KC both times. I don’t believe you think any of that matters and I don’t believe it either.  Or any stats, they all go out the window tonight. What I think we will see is two physical teams battling it out. I think both will be in for a surprise at first because neither one of them have played anyone that will prepare them for tonight. No team can afford many mistakes or lack of execution. I still think that if Corbin doesn’t make any bone headed mistakes, or stupid coaching decisions. We give ourselves a great chance.
I’m just glad game day is here finally!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Old guy
(12-04-2020, 10:54 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I’m just glad game day is here finally!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!
(12-04-2020, 10:54 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I’m just glad game day is here finally!
Yep. I’ve already got my stream room set up!! Hahah. Kids are gone. Bourbon is bought. And my basement is ready!!
One factor I'm confident in, with all of Greers connections with officials & KHSAA, he will make certain the game is called by a fair crew.

Could Officiating be a factor that could change the outcome?

When the Golden Eagles played at Harlan was the 13th region officials a factor? I know how fairly 13th region teams are treated when they travel east, and 13th region officials try to return the favor when possible.

Am I calling any situation out? Absolutely not.

I'm making a subject for conversation on a cold rainy day when we have nothing else to do waiting for kick off while CORONA incarcerated in our jailhouses.
Weather might be the biggest factor tonight. Officials, not so much, IMO. Ball security will be HUGE with two physical teams going at it.
(12-04-2020, 10:44 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:19 AM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: Also worth pointing out, one of Johnson Central's wins over a team without a winning record was a 47-17 win Simon Kenton.

Take that FWIW.
True. But we can play that game all day. JC beat Harlan the first time by 30ish points. KC also beat Harlan. Corbin smoked KC both times. I don’t believe you think any of that matters and I don’t believe it either.  Or any stats, they all go out the window tonight. What I think we will see is two physical teams battling it out. I think both will be in for a surprise at first because neither one of them have played anyone that will prepare them for tonight. No team can afford many mistakes or lack of execution. I still think that if Corbin doesn’t make any bone headed mistakes, or stupid coaching decisions. We give ourselves a great chance.
Who beat who always needs to be taken with a massive amount of salt.

Just giving stats in response to someone's claim... this is going to be an electric game between two Championship caliber teams.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next