•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(05-25-2021, 12:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: LOL^^  Clown car did a drive-by as soon as I posted Jet.

Jet
The contents of this message are in plain view because Jet needs to know the truth.
TRT
The contents of this message are in plain view  because TRT needs to know the truth.
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth
Again vector posts and proves two things. First- whatever his/her/their act is, the account is a trolls and idiots only halfway house. And second, it's impossible to out-stoop the troop. Which of course is the reason I rarely respond but when the conversation returns again to a level higher than kindergarten emojies and pictures, maybe then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-25-2021, 04:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Again vector posts and proves two things. First- whatever his/her/their act is, the account is a trolls and idiots only halfway house. And second, it's impossible to out-stoop the troop. Which of course is the reason I rarely respond but when the conversation returns again to a level higher than kindergarten emojies and pictures, maybe then.

typical...you hurled the insult and cried foul when it came back at you.  

you still get props, TRT, you did stay and play. I mean that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
6h
RIP:
@maggieNYT

Appearing on CNN to explain that you've been wrong FOR A YEAR but liberals will understand because "hey we all know it's Trump's fault!" is so dumb & dishonest that you're shocked anyone can take these people seriously.
Quote Tweet
Disclose.tv Police cars revolving light
@disclosetv
· 7h
JUST IN - CNN blames former president Trump for their failure to seriously considering the Wuhan lab theory.
(05-25-2021, 04:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Again vector posts and proves two things. First- whatever his/her/their act is, the account is a trolls and idiots only halfway house. And second, it's impossible to out-stoop the troop. Which of course is the reason I rarely respond but when the conversation returns again to a level higher than kindergarten emojies and pictures, maybe then.
Nobody hold their breath.
(05-25-2021, 05:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
6h
RIP:
@maggieNYT

Appearing on CNN to explain that you've been wrong FOR A YEAR but liberals will understand because "hey we all know it's Trump's fault!" is so dumb & dishonest that you're shocked anyone can take these people seriously.
Quote Tweet
@disclosetv
· 7h
JUST IN - CNN blames former president Trump for their failure to seriously considering the Wuhan lab theory.
Does she work for OANN enough said ?
Jet
The contents of this message are in plain view because Jet needs to know the truth.
TRT
The contents of this message are in plain view  because TRT needs to know the truth.
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/prosecu...021-05-25/
Jet
TRT
The contents of this message are in plain view because TRT needs to know the truth.
Quooter
The contents of this message are in plain view because Quooter needs to know the truth.
(05-25-2021, 05:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
6h
RIP:
@maggieNYT

Quote Tweet
@disclosetv
· 7h
Start a thread.  I’d love to talk about this.
(05-25-2021, 05:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

If calling out emojies and cartoons is an insult, than I own it entirely. And I mean that. If vector's stuff were any thinner it would have to be on a lab slide and you know it. They can be funny at times but a steady diet about things of import and it is a strain to force oneself to give his posts the most cursory skim.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
(05-25-2021, 10:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 09:34 AM)The Outsider Wrote: This is my biggest fear of the Trump Effect.

"The continuing effort to throw sand in the eyes of history -- to gaslight the American people about what happened that day -- is a thundering alarm about the future of America's democracy," wrote Frida Ghitis. "When a country has just lived through a coup attempt, it should urgently, honestly, examine what occurred ... Trump and many of his backers maliciously insist the election was stolen. If they have their way, the next coup attempt may not fail."

This statement rings true of the Trump Zealots on here.

Fareed Zakaria observed that "the modern Republican Party has its roots in rebellion -- rebellion against the main currents of change in modern American society: the growth of the welfare state, the secularization of life and the increasing diversity of American society." Most Americans "don't agree with that protest," but GOP leaders are left "riding the back of a tiger and they can't get off" since leaders like Trump "whip up their followers into a froth of hysteria." The result, in Zakaria's view: the party becomes "a band of ideological warriors with apocalyptic vision that fears the ends of days, sees opponents as devils and traitors and believes that all methods are sanctioned in its battle to save civilization and itself."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/23/opinions/...index.html
No coup, Fareed Zakaria is a political hack who works for fake news company. Outsider just another brainwashed far-left wingnut.

I have actually never voted for a far left Presidential candidate.  I try to vote for who I believe would best lead the Country regardless of ideology.  Over the past 25 years, the list below is who I have voted for.

1996 - Dole, 2000 - Bush, 2004 - Bush, 2008 - Obama, 2012 - Romney, 2016 - McMullin, 2020 - Biden.
The Outsider
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
(05-25-2021, 09:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

If calling out emojies and cartoons is an insult, than I own it entirely. And I mean that. If vector's stuff were any thinner it would have to be on a lab slide and you know it. They can be funny at times but a steady diet about things of import and it is a strain to force oneself to give his posts the most cursory skim.
TRT your MO is simple take up for Dear Leader no matter what he does or say, take up for Dear Leader's Soldier's who are in line with Dear Leader. And throw out a couple bible versus it's pretty thin. But I will give you credit for staying in and take which you also can give it out unlike a couple of others on here who can just give it out but can't take it
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
(05-26-2021, 11:57 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

TRT your MO is simple take up for Dear Leader no matter what he does or say, take up for Dear Leader's Soldier's who are in line with Dear Leader. And throw out a couple bible versus it's pretty thin. But I will give you credit for staying in and take which you also can give it out unlike a couple of others on here who can just give it out but can't take it

Whereas your own MO of taking up for Dems only or die,  is what... complex? You can't deny I have given Republicans down the road for their own ills as well. You've yet to criticize as much as one Dem yet.

But I will give you credit for sticking by your guns as if you had the first glimmer of understanding in the matters discussed on this forum. Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-26-2021, 01:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 11:57 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Whereas your own MO of taking up for Dems only or die,  is what... complex? You can't deny I have given Republicans down the road for their own ills as well. You've yet to criticize as much as one Dem yet.

But I will give you credit for sticking by your guns as if you had the first glimmer of understanding in the matters discussed on this forum. Wink
Now TRT the only republicans you might have given down the road is the ones who have turned against your Dear Leader 
This police defund I definitely against that. But the training might need some work and the pay definitely needs raised probably get better people
The spending BOTH parties needs to stop can't afford it. And these stupid tax cuts that doesn't create jobs all they did with that money was buy there stock back.
(05-26-2021, 11:15 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 09:34 AM)The Outsider Wrote: This is my biggest fear of the Trump Effect.

"The continuing effort to throw sand in the eyes of history -- to gaslight the American people about what happened that day -- is a thundering alarm about the future of America's democracy," wrote Frida Ghitis. "When a country has just lived through a coup attempt, it should urgently, honestly, examine what occurred ... Trump and many of his backers maliciously insist the election was stolen. If they have their way, the next coup attempt may not fail."

Fareed Zakaria observed that "the modern Republican Party has its roots in rebellion -- rebellion against the main currents of change in modern American society: the growth of the welfare state, the secularization of life and the increasing diversity of American society." Most Americans "don't agree with that protest," but GOP leaders are left "riding the back of a tiger and they can't get off" since leaders like Trump "whip up their followers into a froth of hysteria." The result, in Zakaria's view: the party becomes "a band of ideological warriors with apocalyptic vision that fears the ends of days, sees opponents as devils and traitors and believes that all methods are sanctioned in its battle to save civilization and itself."

No coup, Fareed Zakaria is a political hack who works for fake news company. Outsider just another brainwashed far-left wingnut.

I have actually never voted for a far left Presidential candidate.  I try to vote for who I believe would best lead the Country regardless of ideology.  Over the past 25 years, the list below is who I have voted for.

1996 - Dole, 2000 - Bush, 2004 - Bush, 2008 - Obama, 2012 - Romney, 2016 - McMullin, 2020 - Biden.
When Joe Biden is far-left somebody has driven off the edge of the flatEarth!!
(05-26-2021, 06:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

The 6,000 year-old flat Earth!   lol    Anyone who views Biden or Outsider as far left have lived in the alternate universe of Parler, Gab, and the Gateway Pundit for far too long.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Well the senate is getting ready to vote will the Crazy Party vote for Truth or for the Dear Leader ?
My Money is on Dear Leader
How about you Quooter, Jet, and last but not least my man TRT ? Who by the way out of the three of you that has any marbles.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-26-2021, 06:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

The 6,000 year-old flat Earth!   lol    Anyone who views Biden or Outsider as far left have lived in the alternate universe of Parler, Gab, and the Gateway Pundit for far too long.

Parler was popular for about one year. How do you explain the rest of America's 240 years? Everybody to include the founders must have been crazy up and till Joe Biden's math defying victory I guess?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-28-2021, 11:07 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 10:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: No coup, Fareed Zakaria is a political hack who works for fake news company. Outsider just another brainwashed far-left wingnut.

Parler was popular for about one year. How do you explain the rest of America's 240 years? Everybody to include the founders must have been crazy up and till Joe Biden's math defying victory I guess?

Limbaugh and other stooges and then Falsebook.  Don't equate respectable conservative thought to what has been happening over the last decade. 

Math defying?  For the 1000th time, why is it such a shock that a president who didn't win the popular vote, never polled at 50%...EVER, and lost the House and Senate lost the Presidency?  He barely beat Hillary Rodham Clinton!!!

Good Lord, you guys are thick.  She's not even popular with Democrats.  Joe Biden is 10 times the candidate she was.  He should have won by more, but it's hard to beat an incumbent unless he allows a Pandemic to destroy the nation.
(05-25-2021, 10:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: No coup, Fareed Zakaria is a political hack who works for fake news company. Outsider just another brainwashed far-left wingnut.

Gab is as close to a free speech platform as the self proclaimed free speech advocate who posted above in this thread will find on the internet. It is very telling that those on the far left who claim to support the First Amendment and claim to respect other people's opinions are so quick to ridicule other people's religious beliefs and other citizen's exercise of their First Amendment rights on a regular basis. (I believe that Parler began censoring content under pressure from the radical left and that is why so many conservatives abandoned the platform.)

Gab is owned and managed by a devout Christian who also fervently believes in the entire First Amendment, as well as the rest of our Constitution. Gab's terms of use are very simple - don't threaten violence and don't violate the law. If you don't want to read anti-Semitic, (peaceful, if there is such a thing) pro-Hamas posts, or anti-BLM posts, then Gab suggests that you block users who post content you find objectionable. The left has tried to shutdown Gab for years by pressuring banks and other businesses to blackball the company and its founder.

Some scientists have seriously proposed that we may be holograms existing within a supercomputer created and operated by advanced aliens. Such an idea seems far-fetched but it is a theory that is not easily disprovable by scientific methods. Thankfully, there is still room in this world for common sense.

Science is rarely "settled" and I personally do not believe that people have to choose between science and religion.
(05-28-2021, 12:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 11:15 AM)The Outsider Wrote: I have actually never voted for a far left Presidential candidate.  I try to vote for who I believe would best lead the Country regardless of ideology.  Over the past 25 years, the list below is who I have voted for.

Limbaugh and other stooges and then Falsebook.  Don't equate respectable conservative thought to what has been happening over the last decade. 

Math defying?  For the 1000th time, why is it such a shock that a president who didn't win the popular vote, never polled at 50%...EVER, and lost the House and Senate lost the Presidency?  He barely beat Hillary Rodham Clinton!!!

Good Lord, you guys are thick.  She's not even popular with Democrats.  Joe Biden is 10 times the candidate she was.  He should have won by more, but it's hard to beat an incumbent unless he allows a Pandemic to destroy the nation.

All you ever got is the character assassination of anybody who isn't a lib. If Limbaugh was a stooge you my friend, would not qualify for amoeba status. As to the rest, I'm just not going to entertain your talking point idiotics again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-28-2021, 01:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 11:15 AM)The Outsider Wrote: I have actually never voted for a far left Presidential candidate.  I try to vote for who I believe would best lead the Country regardless of ideology.  Over the past 25 years, the list below is who I have voted for.

Gab is as close to a free speech platform as the self proclaimed free speech advocate who posted above in this thread will find on the internet. It is very telling that those on the far left who claim to support the First Amendment and claim to respect other people's opinions are so quick to ridicule other people's religious beliefs and other citizen's exercise of their First Amendment rights on a regular basis. (I believe that Parler began censoring content under pressure from the radical left and that is why so many conservatives abandoned the platform.)

Gab is owned and managed by a devout Christian who also fervently believes in the entire First Amendment, as well as the rest of our Constitution. Gab's terms of use are very simple - don't threaten violence and don't violate the law. If you don't want to read anti-Semitic, (peaceful, if there is such a thing) pro-Hamas posts, or anti-BLM posts, then Gab suggests that you block users who post content you find objectionable. The left has tried to shutdown Gab for years by pressuring banks and other businesses to blackball the company and its founder.

Some scientists have seriously proposed that we may be holograms existing within a supercomputer created and operated by advanced aliens. Such an idea seems far-fetched but it is a theory that is not easily disprovable by scientific methods. Thankfully, there is still room in this world for common sense.

Science is rarely "settled" and I personally do not believe that people have to choose between science and religion.

Scientists have already proposed the multiverse theory.  They'll propose anything they have to no matter how absurd to dodge the specter of the judgment. Which cannot be dodged BTW, it can only be mindlessly denied as long as one walks this planet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-28-2021, 01:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 06:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: When Joe Biden is far-left somebody has driven off the edge of the flatEarth!!

Scientists have already proposed the multiverse theory.  They'll propose anything they have to no matter how absurd to dodge the specter of the judgment. Which cannot be dodged BTW, it can only be mindlessly denied as long as one walks this planet.
Some scientific theories are no more provable or disprovable using scientific methods than religious beliefs are provable/disprovable using science. I love reading about theoretical physics but some scientific theories require as much faith as any religious belief does. The multiverse and the existence of dimensions beyond time are two such theories. Scientists cannot even be sure that many physical constants such as the speed of light and gravity are really constants throughout the universe.
(05-28-2021, 01:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 06:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The 6,000 year-old flat Earth!   lol    Anyone who views Biden or Outsider as far left have lived in the alternate universe of Parler, Gab, and the Gateway Pundit for far too long.

Some scientific theories are no more provable or disprovable using scientific methods than religious beliefs are provable/disprovable using science. I love reading about theoretical physics but some scientific theories require as much faith as any religious belief does. The multiverse and the existence of dimensions beyond time are two such theories. Scientists cannot even be sure that many physical constants such as the speed of light and gravity are really constants throughout the universe.

Exactly. Man can generate the faith to accept all manner of scientific theory, which is often mostly guess work. And that's because there seems to be no recompense if those theories prove wrong. Not that I am trying to get you to agree here, but to me it's the personal responsibility/accountability aspect of life, that men are trying to dodge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-28-2021, 01:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 11:07 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Parler was popular for about one year. How do you explain the rest of America's 240 years? Everybody to include the founders must have been crazy up and till Joe Biden's math defying victory I guess?

Exactly. Man can generate the faith to accept all manner of scientific theory, which is often mostly guess work. And that's because there seems to be no recompense if those theories prove wrong. Not that I am trying to get you to agree here, but to me it's the personal responsibility/accountability aspect of life, that men are trying to dodge.
Well it's official it is the party of Trump. After today's vote in the Senate. TRT you have sold your soul to the Dear Leader.
(05-28-2021, 11:07 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Parler was popular for about one year. How do you explain the rest of America's 240 years? Everybody to include the founders must have been crazy up and till Joe Biden's math defying victory I guess?

Proving theories wrong is as important as proving theories right. Many of the theories that have been substantiated through experimentation sounded like nonsense when they were first proposed, including many of Einstein's theories. The average American has a very poor understanding of science and that includes most members of Congress, which has made pseudo-science very profitable, along with the politicization of science.

I agree that personal responsibility and accountability in our society is lacking and nowhere is it more lacking than it is here in Washington, DC. Most politicians could not care less about the validity of scientific research and results, as long as they can use it to further their careers. This country is losing its lead across the board in technology, thanks in large part to people's opinions of science being tarnished by career political hacks. The U.S. is still producing many outstanding scientists but the trend toward scientific mediocrity is discouraging.
(05-28-2021, 07:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 01:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Gab is as close to a free speech platform as the self proclaimed free speech advocate who posted above in this thread will find on the internet. It is very telling that those on the far left who claim to support the First Amendment and claim to respect other people's opinions are so quick to ridicule other people's religious beliefs and other citizen's exercise of their First Amendment rights on a regular basis. (I believe that Parler began censoring content under pressure from the radical left and that is why so many conservatives abandoned the platform.)

Proving theories wrong is as important as proving theories right. Many of the theories that have been substantiated through experimentation sounded like nonsense when they were first proposed, including many of Einstein's theories. The average American has a very poor understanding of science and that includes most members of Congress, which has made pseudo-science very profitable, along with the politicization of science.

I agree that personal responsibility and accountability in our society is lacking and nowhere is it more lacking than it is here in Washington, DC. Most politicians could not care less about the validity of scientific research and results, as long as they can use it to further their careers. This country is losing its lead across the board in technology, thanks in large part to people's opinions of science being tarnished by career political hacks. The U.S. is still producing many outstanding scientists but the trend toward scientific mediocrity is discouraging.
Quooter Trump Party doesn't believe in Science
(05-28-2021, 09:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
And once again Quooter having hard time debating the facts
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next