Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry basketball
I heard Knott
Knott. I heard she already interviewed for a teaching job according to someone close to knotts program
You guys are wild with the stuff you pull out of thin air just to stir it up lol. Come out of moms basement and give it a rest
[-] The following 1 user Likes shottaker23's post:
  • P. Fanning
Shoot I heard she was taking the job at Riverside and was gonna teach for free
(05-15-2024, 05:32 PM)BlackHawk Wrote: Shoot I heard she was taking the job at Riverside and was gonna teach for free
I heard she was going to KY school for the deaf and just gonna make signs
(05-15-2024, 04:17 PM)shottaker23 Wrote: You guys are wild with the stuff you pull out of thin air just to stir it up lol. Come out of moms basement and give it a rest
Mosley told her players today that Kyra would be going the team next season and Misty would be an assistant coach. A lot on tension on that bench next season. Two great minds lol
(05-15-2024, 07:26 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote:
(05-15-2024, 04:17 PM)shottaker23 Wrote: You guys are wild with the stuff you pull out of thin air just to stir it up lol. Come out of moms basement and give it a rest
Mosley told her players today that Kyra would be going the team next season and Misty would be an assistant coach. A lot on tension on that bench next season. Two great minds lol
Hmmm same has been told to a 13th school along with both girls working out with that team as I have been told. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
? percent she is at Knott
Why do any of you even care? They are gone, good riddance. Out with the old and in with the new like Mrs Ritchie says. Perry is loaded. Region is there’s to lose now. Got the Couch girls who will absolutely dominate. Nobody can hold them back now.
I think Mclarnis should receive a standing ovation or chant at some point during Perry Central's graduation Friday. I hope they've put air conditioning in that gym, by the way.
(05-15-2024, 07:26 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote:
Wonder what that tension would be? But I believe you mentioned in another post you didn’t like knott county’s coaching. So meaning through the girls or misty and Megan?
(05-15-2024, 10:23 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Why do any of you even care?  They are gone, good riddance.  Out with the old and in with the new like Mrs Ritchie says.  Perry is loaded.  Region is there’s to lose now.  Got the Couch girls who will absolutely dominate.  Nobody can hold them back now.
Perry toast if Kyra leaves. That’s just plain and simple. Couches can’t do anything to change that either now matter how much they’d like to be able too.
With the workouts etc being done this summer so far if Lowe continues this path
PCC will be back sooner than later to bring one of the regions best
They split regular season matchups with Owsley the best I recall and lost to the eventual 14th champion by 5 or 6 points. You’re acting like they were a total bust and were terrible. I thought they had a pretty good season. Not to take anything away from coach Lowe. She’s probably a fantastic person and coach but bottom line is this. There’s not a ton of talent that really wants to play girls basketball anymore. If the McAlarnis girls don’t play (which I think they will) then Perry is in trouble.
Perry Central is gonna be fine. They gonna win some and they are gonna lose some. They will be competitive this season.
He is a college QB dude. Not many came from PCC. Give credit where it’s due.
I’m hearing that Kyra will either end up at Knott or Owsley. They don’t have to be in any kind of rush. She has until August to make a decision. Play some summer ball with both schools and see how it goes and make a decision.

In my opinion her best bet to get to Rupp and to also be named 14th region Player of the Year is to go with Owsley. Pairing Kyra up with Junior Addie Terry would make for one powerful guard combo. And Macey Brown is now 6’3 and Kamilla Marcum is 6’. Coach Smith loves to get the ball off the boards and make one or two passes downcourt for a layup. Kyra would have a field day scoring off rebound-overhead outlet passes from sophomores Brown and Marcum. And Owsley also has sophomore guard Kenzie Grubb back. She made close to 50 treys last year coming off the bench.
(05-15-2024, 10:23 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: Why do any of you even care?  They are gone, good riddance.  Out with the old and in with the new like Mrs Ritchie says.  Perry is loaded.  Region is there’s to lose now.  Got the Couch girls who will absolutely dominate.  Nobody can hold them back now.
Watched them play summer ball today against primarily a bunch of middle schoolers and they got beat by 30+. You are joking about being dominant right?
(06-03-2024, 06:54 PM)shottaker23 Wrote:
Watched them play summer ball today against primarily a bunch of middle schoolers and they got beat by 30+. You are joking about being dominant right?
You are joking right? No way with the talent they’ve got with the couch girls and all the other studs coming up that they’d lose that bad. I told you all, Perry is toast. Neace is graduated and Kyra is gone. Stick a fork in them. They’ll be lucky to win 10 games. Nice job Perry schools. You all really outdid yourselves on this intelligent move.
(06-03-2024, 08:12 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
You are joking right? No way with the talent they’ve got with the couch girls and all the other studs coming up that they’d lose that bad. I told you all, Perry is toast. Neace is graduated and Kyra is gone. Stick a fork in them. They’ll be lucky to win 10 games. Nice job Perry schools. You all really outdid yourselves on this intelligent move.
69-37 was the count I saw today with Perry on the short side. They maybe was missing their starting 5 I don’t know but honestly they would struggle against most 12th region JV teams. It was only summer ball so who knows
New coach, new team and a lot of kinks to be worked out. Yes it’s just summer ball. Long way til October. I think Perry will be fine in the 14th region. 
Guess we will see tho!
Didn’t the same team that beat Perry by 30 plus also beat hazard by 30 plus??
(06-04-2024, 11:19 AM)WildCountry Wrote: New coach, new team and a lot of kinks to be worked out. Yes it’s just summer ball. Long way til October. I think Perry will be fine in the 14th region. 
Guess we will see tho!
Absolutely will be fine, I wasn't downplaying the team at all just responding to other poster who made it seem as though PC was a region fav. I don't think they are or will be a reg favorite. Decent team yes but favorite no way unless the 14th is way down.

(06-04-2024, 11:41 AM)WildCountry Wrote:
Didn’t the same team that beat Perry by 30 plus also beat hazard by 30 plus??
Yes but to be honest Perry would beat Hazard by 30+ imop. Hazard will have a rough season.
(06-03-2024, 09:42 PM)shottaker23 Wrote:
69-37 was the count I saw today with Perry on the short side. They maybe was missing their starting 5 I don’t know but honestly they would struggle against most 12th region JV teams. It was only summer ball so who knows

Most worthless stat you can pull from summer ball is the final score.
Even so, Perry did not lose a game any summer ball game by 30+ according to the coaching staff.

They aren't doing great but for a team that lost 40 points from the starting lineup I wouldn't count on them being world beaters in June.
South beat them by 14
Mad South by 12
Harlan by 8
and they beat McCreary

Again. Nothing to thump their chest about but confused at how the stat book doesn't have anything near the blowout you're referencing.
That score may have been one of those things people "hear" about then run to post it like they are some insider of some sorts.
(06-04-2024, 11:27 PM)zaga_fan Wrote:

Even so, Perry did not lose a game any summer ball game by 30+ according to the coaching staff.

They aren't doing great but for a team that lost 40 points from the starting lineup I wouldn't count on them being world beaters in June.
South beat them by 14
Mad South by 12
Harlan by 8
and they beat McCreary

Again. Nothing to thump their chest about but confused at how the stat book doesn't have anything near the blowout you're referencing.
lol ok. I was there. 69-37 was the final score but again just summer ball. I don’t care about the score just that a previous poster had said they were a regional favorite. I’ve never saw a regional favorite get a 30 piece even in summer ball
Perry will regret the day they ran off Misty & her daughters. That whole family is athletes and hard workers. Being at Perry meant something to them.

Why would anyone listen to anything the Brashears have to say ? I think it’s comical watching them strut in a gym like they’re some kind of basketball gods… the celebrities of the 14th region ???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chubby Smith's post:
  • shottaker23
(06-04-2024, 11:27 PM)zaga_fan Wrote:

South beat them by 14
Mad South by 12
Harlan by 8
and they beat McCreary

Just curious as to what the “stat” book said about the rematch yesterday? I was told they 20+ pieced Perry and owsley both. I guess that means the stat book said overtime?
(06-05-2024, 12:16 AM)Chubby Smith Wrote: Perry will regret the day they ran off Misty & her daughters. That whole family is athletes and hard workers. Being at Perry meant something to them.

Why would anyone listen to anything the Brashears have to say ? I think it’s comical watching them strut in a gym like they’re some kind of basketball gods… the celebrities of the 14th region ???
Is that the same Brashear that supposedly filled his pockets with booster money at hazard?