Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County 2024
Anyone have their 2024 schedule
I’m sure this is another season where they beat up on the district and then lose in round 2.
(05-16-2024, 11:22 PM)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote: I’m sure this is another season where they beat up on the district and then lose in round 2
sounds like somebody’s upset. Lol.
(05-16-2024, 11:22 PM)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote: I’m sure this is another season where they beat up on the district and then lose in round 2.
I thought they lost in the regional championship to Beechwood?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blackcat 4 Life's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
(05-16-2024, 11:22 PM)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote: I’m sure this is another season where they beat up on the district and then lose in round 2.
I bet Prestonsburg would love to have a season like that.
Bump
(05-22-2024, 09:34 AM)Upnorth Wrote:
Please ignore this person
(6 hours ago)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
Yes ignore the voice of reason coming out of Prestonsburg.
(5 hours ago)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote:
The voice of negativity and doubt while being anonymous 

These guys haven’t even coached a game and you’re expecting the worst. 

If negativity and doubt is all these players hear and read no one is going to want to play and no one will ever want to come here and coach.

You’re entitled to your own opinion, but I’d at least allow Hager and his staff to coach a full season and then make your judgements. You’re certainly not helping things at all by coming on this message board and degrading Prestonsburg football every chance you get. 

Don’t be a part of the problem. Be a part of the solution. If you have a kid that is on the team or at the middle school than encourage that kid to be the best athlete and teammate he can be. Don’t be the parent that degrades the coaches on the way home from practice and games.
(3 hours ago)BlackcatAlum Wrote:

If negativity and doubt is all these players hear and read no one is going to want to play and no one will ever want to come here and coach.

You’re entitled to your own opinion, but I’d at least allow Hager and his staff to coach a full season and then make your judgements. You’re certainly not helping things at all by coming on this message board and degrading Prestonsburg football every chance you get. 

Don’t be a part of the problem. Be a part of the solution. If you have a kid that is on the team or at the middle school than encourage that kid to be the best athlete and teammate he can be. Don’t be the parent that degrades the coaches on the way home from practice and games.
I’ve tried to be the positive parent and all that did was give Brewer longer to ruin our program. 

It took real Blackcats to stand up and get him ran out of town. Now I’m standing up to try and make our leadership go get someone who can actually revive Prestonsburg football tradition.
(3 hours ago)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote:
(3 hours ago)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 09:34 AM)Upnorth Wrote: I bet Prestonsburg would love to have a season like that.

I’ve tried to be the positive parent and all that did was give Brewer longer to ruin our program. 

It took real Blackcats to stand up and get him ran out of town. Now I’m standing up to try and make our leadership go get someone who can actually revive Prestonsburg football tradition.
I have a son on this current team and would love nothing more than to see him and his teammates be part of the reason why Pburg is competing in 2A again. More importantly I’m going to support this staff and help in any way I can.

I hope you’ll come around and this staff can prove your current concerns wrong.