•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
If you are talking to us then the time is certainly not a problem. In fact after this weekend Amun-Ra and associates may wish to study the outcome of the Little Big Horn a bit more closely.Cool
Amun-Ra Wrote:I charged this past weekend. 1 on 5 if I remember your numbers correctly. I charged uphill into a fortified postion all by myself with a fogged up mask. And it still took you guys 30 mins to take me out. 5 guns shooting at me and a glancing blow to my chest is what got me. It didn't even break. Actually it prolly bounced off the ground and hit me like you said I did you. Don't you worry ole Sniper, I got something for you this weekend.
Doc!?!?!?! Really??? If he thinks TB is bad wait till I get a hold of him.

I think we should put a time limit on the games. Say 30 mins from the time one team is hidden and says they are ready. What you guys think?

I think your suffering from dementia Rolleyes if that was a charge it was the most pitifully pathetic display of an attempt at chivalry ever witnessed. If you honestly where to evaluate your scantly inadequate, poorly performed, disgraceful, otherwise deplorable, pathetic excuse of an inadequate attempt at a charge, with the rather magnificent demonstration, of unyielding valor and aspiration, with which myself and my very good friend Wyatt, have charged with gloriously across the field of battle numerous times into near certain death in one last attempt of defiance. Then I think you’ll find you efforts last weekend were rather futile, unsatisfactory and unrewarding! Wink

One final thought! I find it mockingly ironic, that the very epitome and embodiment of the yella bellies very distant back lines, Amun-Ra, who has an eerily consistent track record of falling well behind the safety of others, and any hostility on the battle field until the very end, when the faint possibility of glory exists, & who only selectively engages from vast distances, has proposed the initiative of a time limit! No time limit needed here Sir, just audacity of courage on your part! :moon:
Could be a snowflake sunday so I only hope they show up. Mongo wants to make a few trades but not going to happen. The rules were laid in front of everybody that has a say so and I didn't object. Teams stay as they are and lets see how it feels for you guys to be on the numbers game short side for once. Doc Holliday said he wouldn't miss the chance to shoot Cordell and when he says he will then it can be counted on.Cool
so how many people are they going to be going this Sunday
I will se you guys on the field tomm. Sniper I am going to take time tonite to write your name on all my paintballs because you are the only one I am going to shoot at.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I will se you guys on the field tomm. Sniper I am going to take time tonite to write your name on all my paintballs because you are the only one I am going to shoot at.

You'll have plenty of time to write on your paintballs tomorrow while your watching everyone else fight!!! Smile
it was a young gun sweep today....3-0
It was another great day for the Young Guns side today oh yes it was. In what the senior citizens team thought was going to be one of their greatest outings it turned out to be one of their worst they could ever imagine. The Sniper was taken out early in the first round, you've never seen happiness turn to sadness so quick. In a split second after he gave a triumphant yell as he took out CW, yours truly drilled him in the back with a furious assault. He was also out early in the second round as dropped in little did he know me & Jesse James were coming in from high above once again to take him & Smokin' Joe out. Anyway hurry back Sniper & make a quick recovery, Wyatt & the rest of your gang don't stand much of a chance without you there.

Like I said before boys......Age Quod Agis!!!
i died 1 time today out of 3 games and that was when Wyatt made a charge at me and Mongo while my gun was froze up and Mongo was having some gun malfunctions as well...but i give credit where credit is due so nice job Wyatt but i will get revenge on you next weekend!!!

Sniper i hope that all goes well and that you can return so we can shoot you some more.
I will be the first to admit we had a struggle today but you must understand Ringo that with all the gun trouble we had you guys would have quit. My goodness you were shooting your own players. Calamity Jane will never be the same from the emotional shock of friendly fire. Johnny Tyler fought with only a small firearm which would only shoot one at a time but there was no quit in him. All of the shots were in the chest and head and none from running. Amun-Ra was taken out first just about every time which was our main focus and got us a little sidetracked.Cool
Overall a good day! It was different having the many people playing. Not saying it was bad, just different. Propably need to sat better boundaries. 2nd straight week the Sniper's had gun touble. I could have taken at least two yella bellies out in the second game, but my gun wouldn't cooperate.

Well, boys I hate to say it, but here goes, the Sniper is going to be for a while and won't get to play anymore for at least 4-6 weeks. Most of you already know whats going, but the main thing is I WILL BE BACK!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I will be the first to admit we had a struggle today but you must understand Ringo that with all the gun trouble we had you guys would have quit. My goodness you were shooting your own players. Calamity Jane will never be the same from the emotional shock of friendly fire. Johnny Tyler fought with only a small firearm which would only shoot one at a time but there was no quit in him. All of the shots were in the chest and head and none from running. Amun-Ra was taken out first just about every time which was our main focus and got us a little sidetracked.Cool

Calamity Jane will recover & Johnny Tyler shouldn't have brought a knife to a gun fight is all I know....on the contrary... I think he did quit on you as he was no where to be seen in round 3. We had gun trouble of our own my friend & we didn't quit, I had gun trouble myself & was still able to take out quite a few while reduced to single shot capacity & I didn't quit. Blame it on the guns all you want....fact is...YOU LOST THE BATTLE & THE WAR!!! We soak up the thrill of victory while you boys get to stand around & sulk in the agony of defeat.

The Sniper Wrote:Overall a good day! It was different having the many people playing. Not saying it was bad, just different. Propably need to sat better boundaries. 2nd straight week the Sniper's had gun touble. I could have taken at least two yella bellies out in the second game, but my gun wouldn't cooperate.

Well, boys I hate to say it, but here goes, the Sniper is going to be for a while and won't get to play anymore for at least 4-6 weeks. Most of you already know whats going, but the main thing is I WILL BE BACK!

If we would have had radio communication like you boys we would have wiped out 4 of your 10 guys before you knew what happened, I was right on top of all 4 of you & was unaware of where my other 2 teammates in on the attack were. Even though the plan still worked out the job would have been finished in a matter of seconds rather than taking the time it did. I pity you guys if we ever get some radios...you won't have a chance & That's the bottom line cause Ringo says so!!

Iuventus Stultorum Magister!!!
Where are you at Johnny Tyler, I'm callin you out!!! I want you covered in paint!!! YOU SKINNNY LITTLE LUNGER!!! No.... I want to see you spittin paint!!
Just a bit brash Ringo. Nobody calls The Madcap out and gets away with it. I am thinkin a duel beetween the both of you from 20 feet. I don't want to play it up but if I know The Madcap he will take up your offer.Cool
wrong Wyatt. I only died once in the first game. I did however take out many old men in the last two games. Matter of fact it was me that almosst shot ur nose off.... OH YEA !!!!!
The Mad Cap has heard the call and as always he answers. No looking at the caller ID for me, I just answer. It is true that I may not be as agile as some, but you guys keep calling down the thunder and now you've got it. Wyatt's gang will have you asking yourselves when are these guys going to quit. Well you know the answer, NEVER. We will keep on coming. When you back up to regroup, we just keep moving forward. I charged head on into fire with a single shot weapon, so my team mate could fire more rapidly. I will spit paint, I will eat paint, and I will like it in order to get that close up kill on Ringo. I can take it.....Can You? Set up the duel my dear friend Wyatt, 20 feet away....that's just my game.
By the way...I did a little research, Iuventus Stultorum Magister may be translated another way than I originally thought. It has been about 20 years since I had any Latin. One way to translate that is that "Youth is the teacher of fools". Just thought I would throw that out there.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:By the way...I did a little research, Iuventus Stultorum Magister may be translated another way than I originally thought. It has been about 20 years since I had any Latin. One way to translate that is that "Youth is the teacher of fools". Just thought I would throw that out there.

That's right...the Young Guns are gonna teach you fools a lesson....I'm all in for the duel...back to back, ten paces, turn & fire. By the way you did get taken out by a little girl. You guys cant stop us...we're like a run-a-way train taking out everything in our path.
The Sniper Wrote:I WILL BE BACK!
I will get ya gun straightened out for ya.
Oh and I will be waiting Cool
Amun-Ra make sure you get my gun working. I think Ringo set me up on ebay when I had him get it because I was banned for life. Another dastardly deed.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Amun-Ra make sure you get my gun working. I think Ringo set me up on ebay when I had him get it because I was banned for life. Another dastardly deed.Cool
Your's might be more difficult than the Sniper's. But I will see what I can do.
Got Sniper's gun fiexed.

Wyatt I worked on ur's and tried it out. i ahd no problems with it at all. I think it just froze up that day. If it does it again I will take it and replace every o-ring in it for ya.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Got Sniper's gun fiexed.

Wyatt I worked on ur's and tried it out. i ahd no problems with it at all. I think it just froze up that day. If it does it again I will take it and replace every o-ring in it for ya.

It wouldn't matter he can't shoot anyway.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:It wouldn't matter he can't shoot anyway.
Thanks Amun-Ra. I really feel bad though when I have to take you out in the opening minutes. Johnny Ringo has evidently visioned a rider on a pale horse coming and **** coming with him. That's right Ringo, ****'s coming with him. Sniper may be out but let's get one thing perfectly clear, He has set the table for kills and we know what to do to take over on sunday. Johnny Tyler has been studying his drawl all week and is ready to shoot and talk alot later. Bring ot on boys!Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Thanks Amun-Ra. I really feel bad though when I have to take you out in the opening minutes. Johnny Ringo has evidently visioned a rider on a pale horse coming and **** coming with him. That's right Ringo, ****'s coming with him. Sniper may be out but let's get one thing perfectly clear, He has set the table for kills and we know what to do to take over on sunday. Johnny Tyler has been studying his drawl all week and is ready to shoot and talk alot later. Bring ot on boys!Cool
Look slike it will be a good one this Sunday. Hope it aint too cold or I foresee some more gun problems for some. Can't wait to get my chance at Curley Bill. He is my new nemesis as the Sniper is out for a lil while.
Wow guys I played yesterday and It was the worst Idea ive ever had in my entire life. The cold makes it hurt bad enough, but when the opposing team freezes theirs just for the occasion. You just want to go home. I know I did. lol
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Thanks Amun-Ra. I really feel bad though when I have to take you out in the opening minutes. Johnny Ringo has evidently visioned a rider on a pale horse coming and **** coming with him. That's right Ringo, ****'s coming with him. Sniper may be out but let's get one thing perfectly clear, He has set the table for kills and we know what to do to take over on sunday. Johnny Tyler has been studying his drawl all week and is ready to shoot and talk alot later. Bring ot on boys!Cool

You can't beat me Wyatt you should know that, Doc already told you. When you asked, " I can't beat him can I?" his response was, "NO". You're gonna find out, You're no daisy, you're no daisy at all!!!
If...Then Wrote:Wow guys I played yesterday and It was the worst Idea ive ever had in my entire life. The cold makes it hurt bad enough, but when the opposing team freezes theirs just for the occasion. You just want to go home. I know I did. lol
It does hurt for awhile and when you get to be the cowboys age then it leaves a bruise also for about a week. I don't plan on getting shot this week however. That will be Ringo's little ordeal and especially after The Madcap openly challenged him to a duel with everybody in Tombstone watchin. Being the marshal I will never be able to duel because it is against the law. So I will only be one of the hosts.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:It does hurt for awhile and when you get to be the cowboys age then it leaves a bruise also for about a week. I don't plan on getting shot this week however. That will be Ringo's little ordeal and especially after The Madcap openly challenged him to a duel with everybody in Tombstone watchin. Being the marshal I will never be able to duel because it is against the law. So I will only be one of the hosts.Cool

I have a total of 4 bruises right now and their all sore as chapped lips. Next time Id better wear 8 layers
None of us purposedly freeze the paintballs. Thats can get someone hurt. I would have been pretty mad.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next