•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Wyatt Earp Wrote:It does hurt for awhile and when you get to be the cowboys age then it leaves a bruise also for about a week. I don't plan on getting shot this week however. That will be Ringo's little ordeal and especially after The Madcap openly challenged him to a duel with everybody in Tombstone watchin. Being the marshal I will never be able to duel because it is against the law. So I will only be one of the hosts.Cool
You will get shot I guarantee that along with the rest of the Earp gang. Maybe Doc will get enough nerve to show this time.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:It does hurt for awhile and when you get to be the cowboys age then it leaves a bruise also for about a week. I don't plan on getting shot this week however. That will be Ringo's little ordeal and especially after The Madcap openly challenged him to a duel with everybody in Tombstone watchin. Being the marshal I will never be able to duel because it is against the law. So I will only be one of the hosts.Cool

Why Johnny Ringo, I do believe your honor is in question?

And yes all of Tombstone will be watching. The Sniper may even make a special trip up to see the duel although currently the Sniper is on the Disabled List. Too bad the law won't allow my good friend Wyatt to duel, I'm sure he would have some of the yella bellies trembling in their boots.
I think you boys are derainged, if you read back a few posts I called out JT, so his honor would be in question. I'm all in.... I don't run from a fight, I run to it! You'd better be practicing your drawl JT, I may have a little surprise for you my friend.
Amun-Ra Wrote:None of us purposedly freeze the paintballs. Thats can get someone hurt. I would have been pretty mad.

Oh believe me, I was. lol
who all is playing this weekend?
All I know is that the Sniper wont officially be out till Tuesday so that means he could play Sunday if he wasn't yella!!!!
You are callin The Sniper yella Amun? That simply won't float around here and I guarandogtee if he is able to crawl thru the house and bear the excruciating pain to read that post we won't be able to tie him down and keep him from participating sunday. That is very close to a triple dog dare Amun. You best be careful or you'll end up like Johnny Ringo. The Madcap took his little woman out on the town last night and certainly feels no worry from Ringo evidently.Cool
will the new ones that played last week be back this weekend?
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You are callin The Sniper yella Amun? That simply won't float around here and I guarandogtee if he is able to crawl thru the house and bear the excruciating pain to read that post we won't be able to tie him down and keep him from participating sunday. That is very close to a triple dog dare Amun. You best be careful or you'll end up like Johnny Ringo. The Madcap took his little woman out on the town last night and certainly feels no worry from Ringo evidently.Cool
The Sniper must be yella if he's still eligible & won't play, yella to the bone!!! Madcap went out for what I would call his LAST SUPPER!!!
Keep it up Ringo and you could be the death of Sniper by callin him out to play. He's a sick Sniper and even his better half takes up for him in that department. I called him and heard barking in the background but who knows what he will decide on. I just want to warn you and Amun that if he does show it won't be something you will forget for a very long time. Somebody mentioned Hoss may be there for you guysCool , You will need him.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think you boys are derainged, if you read back a few posts I called out JT, so his honor would be in question. I'm all in.... I don't run from a fight, I run to it! You'd better be practicing your drawl JT, I may have a little surprise for you my friend.

I'm gonna throw this little idea out there. I am proposing that when we duel, we do it in short sleaves and short legged britches (or at least only one layer of pants). It's your call there Ringo. The cold will make it hurt. I can take it. Can you?
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I'm gonna throw this little idea out there. I am proposing that when we duel, we do it in short sleaves and short legged britches (or at least only one layer of pants). It's your call there Ringo. The cold will make it hurt. I can take it. Can you?

It doesn't matter to me what the rules are that's just the way I roll, I'll go a step further & say no mask either!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:It doesn't matter to me what the rules are that's just the way I roll, I'll go a step further & say no mask either!!

I'm in. I do think we should wear glasses or something, but I am the new guy so you make the call. If you want no protection, no protection it is. You are the man! I love it!
Thats right Hoss will be there tomm and you old men better watch out.
Just when I thought you yella bellies had already stooped so low you could crawl across the ground on those yella bellies of yours, you maniacally devious, underhandedly calculating, spineless, snake-gutted, low-down dirty-rotten rat-bag dogs have went an insulted my physician, and challenged my temperament, by portentously signifying I not heed his expert specialized professional advice and attempt to take part in Sundays festivities! Even though further unnecessary additional damage could be done to the Sniper’s health. If the Sniper wasn’t “Cool as Ice” and didn’t have an enormously vigorous capacity and unyielding desire to blast the remains of your sorry yella carcasses later on in this glorious paintball season of ours, he might just fall prey to your despicably shamefully evil attempts to disgracefully question the Sniper’s character, which I may remind you has never been questioned, especially in battle, unlike some of the yella bellies. A lesser weaker minded man might fall victim to your tricks, but not the Sniper! You’ll have to do better Boys! Cool
there will be someone new playing next weekend...my friend Jack Frost im sure Wyatt remembers when we challenged him..he just ordered a Tippman 98 off of e-bay and it should be in this week sometime.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:there will be someone new playing next weekend...my friend Jack Frost im sure Wyatt remembers when we challenged him..he just ordered a Tippman 98 off of e-bay and it should be in this week sometime.
Maybe you and the brother can loan him some gas for the fight RN09. I am sure Bub was allowed to go to Wise last night.
I dont know if the new bloods will be playing today.. I havn't talked to any of them. I know Hoss will be there and Wyatt, he will be gunning for you. I will see you on the field in less than an hour though. Guns a blazin'....
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Maybe you and the brother can loan him some gas for the fight RN09. I am sure Bub was allowed to go to Wise last night.

yea he was allowed...lol but they only had 3 tanks and we needed 5
Amun-Ra Wrote:I dont know if the new bloods will be playing today.. I havn't talked to any of them. I know Hoss will be there and Wyatt, he will be gunning for you. I will see you on the field in less than an hour though. Guns a blazin'....

he may be gunning for me but the question is can he kill me?
Rats! foiled again.
o yea it was yet another young gun sweep today 3-0...and if im not mistaken each game there was only 1 person from the young guns that got put out
Another day, another sweep. Cordell is 6 - 0 with another embarassing rout over the old timers.
I was really looking forward to shooting the sniper this weekend, but to my dismay he was no where to be found. But with the way things have been going for the old folks, I guess I would try to get a hernia to.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Another day, another sweep. Cordell is 6 - 0 with another embarassing rout over the old timers.
I was really looking forward to shooting the sniper this weekend, but to my dismay he was no where to be found. But with the way things have been going for the old folks, I guess I would try to get a hernia to.
That does it Cordell. Bad enough to get after a Sniper when he is ailin but get on here and Chuck Norris it out loud is another. We vow to strike back next week come rain or snow and anybody from your side that does not show is a double yella dog sindwinder and any of you that is over 6 ft 7 in. is a triple dog one. Anybody from our side that has trouble making it there is excused.Cool
The Sniper better hurry and make a comeback because he is the only one that can get a kill on your team Wyatt. But even with him there you guys stand no chance of winning the day. As the Young Guns are undefeated.
You guys talked about members of our team running from the fight, I recall yesterday that 6 of our guys running wide open after your all when I yelled out "Run you kerr run". And the Sniper is yella, he didn't even show up to watch the duel which Mad Cap pulled the ol' crawdad on.
I do remember Wyatt running to the back, away from the fight. And I could have sworn I saw something yella going down his back as he ran...
hey ringo and amun when i got home yesterday i took the back part of my gun out and just wiped it off and then put it back in and hooked bubs air tank up to it and it was fine it didnt leak or anything...what could have been wrong with it?
Amun-Ra Wrote:I do remember Wyatt running to the back, away from the fight. And I could have sworn I saw something yella going down his back as he ran...
I saw him running too Amun, he's got a yella streak 3ft wide he just tries to cover it up with camo. That may have been yella paint you saw but I doubt it, just that big yella streak like the Sniper & Mad Capp have

Raider_Nation09 Wrote:hey ringo and amun when i got home yesterday i took the back part of my gun out and just wiped it off and then put it back in and hooked bubs air tank up to it and it was fine it didnt leak or anything...what could have been wrong with it?
No clue bud, strange things happen sometimes, when I hooked my line up to the tank it leaked the first 2 times then the 3rd try it quit.
i still may buy a new gun tho i was looking on ebay and there was abunch of cheap 98 customs that had a stock and some kind of barrel but it wasnt a flatline.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next