•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:you all have no chance without the sniper...we will continue killing everyone with only 1 or 2 deaths each game until the sniper returns then we may still do that who knows
What are you doing up past your bedtime? You and The Ref need to make sure you are allowed to play this sunday before making all this bold talk. I hope it rains, then snows and then freezes and then we'll see who is getting to go out and play.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:What are you doing up past your bedtime? You and The Ref need to make sure you are allowed to play this sunday before making all this bold talk. I hope it rains, then snows and then freezes and then we'll see who is getting to go out and play.Cool

i dont have a bed time i only have a curfew and thats from you...and i know that i'll be going regaurdless...
Wyatt Earp Wrote:What are you doing up past your bedtime? You and The Ref need to make sure you are allowed to play this sunday before making all this bold talk. I hope it rains, then snows and then freezes and then we'll see who is getting to go out and play.Cool
It does that Wyatt and no one will be playing....lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:It does that Wyatt and no one will be playing....lol

Arn't you guys man enough to? lol
JackFrost Wrote:Arn't you guys man enough to? lol
That's right Jack Frost, tell em like it is. You play on the side of the law and we will wear them out. I'm sending the tanks tomorrow to have them filled by Ringo and hopefully he will fill them all the way this time. Another dastardly deed in the making.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:That's right Jack Frost, tell em like it is. You play on the side of the law and we will wear them out. I'm sending the tanks tomorrow to have them filled by Ringo and hopefully he will fill them all the way this time. Another dastardly deed in the making.Cool

well Wyatt your up awful late. and did u ever decide which team JF was on? but remember no matter who you all get your gonna lose it is young gun dominance.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well Wyatt your up awful late. and did u ever decide which team JF was on? but remember no matter who you all get your gonna lose it is young gun dominance.
We will let Jack Frost decide on which side he wants on. Helecopter flying over the house gave me flashbacks so I am up for the night. Better make sure you little fellas have the rain gear just in case for sunday because like I said we will be there.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We will let Jack Frost decide on which side he wants on. Helecopter flying over the house gave me flashbacks so I am up for the night. Better make sure you little fellas have the rain gear just in case for sunday because like I said we will be there.Cool

well lol yea the Helicopter sounded like it was hovering over my house for 5 minutes. and i will be ready come rain or snow. are the old timers gonna be able to get out in that type of weather?Cool
I talked with The Boy's and we will definitely be there at 1. Get in touch with Ringo if you and the near sighted one need to ride with him. I know you have only been there about four times and afraid you will get lost. It's a little different route than going to the GRAVEL vicinity!!Cool Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I talked with The Boy's and we will definitely be there at 1. Get in touch with Ringo if you and the near sighted one need to ride with him. I know you have only been there about four times and afraid you will get lost. It's a little different route than going to the GRAVEL vicinity!!Cool Cool

ok we'll be there... and i wouldnt get lost lol and i belive that its obvious that is a different route cause u turn off way b-4 u get to the gravel vicinity.
I need directions or somthing to where to play.
hey Wyatt are you gonna be able to play tomorrow? i heard that you was having some problems?
Weel Hoss cant play tomm. Christmas tree time at his house. But no matter. Young Guns will prevail like always.

Ok since rain doesn't matter I will be there at 1.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Weel Hoss cant play tomm. Christmas tree time at his house. But no matter. Young Guns will prevail like always.

Ok since rain doesn't matter I will be there at 1.

i may get you to fix this gun that i got as a gift today...when i cocked it back and pulled the trigger it wouldnt fire...what could be wrong with it? the person who gave it to me said they would send it back to Tippman if they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. its a Tippman Custom Pro
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i may get you to fix this gun that i got as a gift today...when i cocked it back and pulled the trigger it wouldnt fire...what could be wrong with it? the person who gave it to me said they would send it back to Tippman if they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. its a Tippman Custom Pro
Hmmm maybe the trigger spring is out. Does the trigger pull back but nothing happens?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hmmm maybe the trigger spring is out. Does the trigger pull back but nothing happens?

yea when i pulled it it didnt do anything.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:yea when i pulled it it didnt do anything.
Yea sounds like it is a problem ith your trigger. I can look at it tomm.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea sounds like it is a problem ith your trigger. I can look at it tomm.

i dont have it...the person who give it to me said he would try and figure it out and if he couldnt then he was gonna send it back to Tippman and get them to send me a new one
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i dont have it...the person who give it to me said he would try and figure it out and if he couldnt then he was gonna send it back to Tippman and get them to send me a new one
Oh ok. I bet it is something with the trigger but get ya a new one if ya can...
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh ok. I bet it is something with the trigger but get ya a new one if ya can...

i will....are we still playing tomm?
Well guys I got bad news... No paintball this weekend. Due to the rain and some players not being able tp play due to fear....*cough Wyatt cough* we are going to postppone this weekends games.
Next weekend we should be back on for a fight unless mother nature steps in again.
Make sure to call everyone you know who was going to play today and tell them.
Dont tell me everyone got scared as soon as I got my gun and was ready to go. Id be ashamed.
JackFrost Wrote:Dont tell me everyone got scared as soon as I got my gun and was ready to go. Id be ashamed.
LOL yea thats what it was... Be ready next weekend. Hopefully it wont rain like this and we will be able to play.
Spyder MR-3
R3AL Wrote:Spyder MR-3
A couple of the guys that play with us have that gun too. Now back to business......well, well, well I told you boys (Wyatt & Sniper) when you were getting on me for missing the weekly games a few days ago that was bad karma.......see what happened, both of you wind up in the hospital worse off than what I was. Don't mess with me or I'll put another hex on you.
That is very true ringo. It might be a good idea for wyatt to make sure his back is completely healed before he comes back, because as much running as he does while gettin shot at it would be a shame if his back went out making him an easier target than what he already isSmile
THE REF 37 Wrote:That is very true ringo. It might be a good idea for wyatt to make sure his back is completely healed before he comes back, because as much running as he does while gettin shot at it would be a shame if his back went out making him an easier target than what he already isSmile

"If you live in a glass house you shouldn't be throwing rocks" cause if the Ref 37 is who the Sniper thinks he is, then ol' Ref 37 along with calamity Jane were involved in the most famous "running" incident in the history of paintball. The day they yelled "Oh God, we're going to die" and were chased completely out of the holler by yours truly "The Sniper". Wittnesses, some from the yella bellies even, have said it was like watching two little sickly antelope taking off when they first see the lion coming in for the kill.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:A couple of the guys that play with us have that gun too. Now back to business......well, well, well I told you boys (Wyatt & Sniper) when you were getting on me for missing the weekly games a few days ago that was bad karma.......see what happened, both of you wind up in the hospital worse off than what I was. Don't mess with me or I'll put another hex on you.

Your comparing apples & oranges Ringo! Wyatt & I both have seriously legitimate life threatening medical problems as reasons for our absences. However, you where simply told not to play by your spouse!!!! oh yes, I have my sources of information, namely Wyatt. You see Ringo courage and gutts are qualities which cannot be limited only to the battle field. We all fight battles everyday both on and off the battle field. And just like on the battle field The Sniper, Wyatt, & the rest of us ol'timers have a perfect record of never backing down, not even once, on or off the field! I guess you could say us ol'timers have our women-folk in check! However, you & your yella bellies can't say the same. Smile
The Sniper Wrote:"If you live in a glass house you shouldn't be throwing rocks" cause if the Ref 37 is who the Sniper thinks he is, then ol' Ref 37 along with calamity Jane were involved in the most famous "running" incident in the history of paintball. The day they yelled "Oh God, we're going to die" and were chased completely out of the holler by yours truly "The Sniper". Wittnesses, some from the yella bellies even, have said it was like watching two little sickly antelope taking off when they first see the lion coming in for the kill.

o Ref 37 is who u think it is Sniper...
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:o Ref 37 is who u think it is Sniper...

I knew it! that low down dirty ratbag chicken headed yella bellied dog!!!
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next