• 28(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
[/quote]

[SIZE=5]UH, YES, YES, HE DID!!!!! [/SIZE]

Just ask anyone who wittnessed it Smile

The Colonel was in the whole first game. Cause Amun Ra claimed his gun malfunctioned about the time the Sniper and the Colonel had him in 'A little cross fire' :booo: Then Amun Ra followed that up with a little temper tantrum :HitWall: --- it was beautiful!!!!! The Colonel was tragically killed in the 2nd game after a momentous struggle to claim a hill. Confusedalute:[/quote]

UH, NO, NO, HE DIDN'T!!![SIZE=4], AND THE CORRECT ANSWER WOULD DEPEND ON WHICH ONE OF THE WITNESSES WERE ASKED.:mad: [/SIZE]
I saw the whole thing and would not lie even if it meant we would lose.Cool
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I was referring to the first round, I know you were one of the last one in the second round. Whoever was down the hill from Wyatt in the first game had their mask of & I gave 'em a break & didn't shoot till they put it back on, thought it was you...may not have been. Next time there's no mercy, I'm lightin' 'em up mask or not...if you lose an eye it'll be a lesson you won't forget.

That was me below Wyatt..... Couldn't see anything with the Mask, I don't like playing when I can't see....... Got a new Mask with a fan coming so that shouldn't happen anymore..:thumpsup:..... Now if someone had it off wiping the lense off you would give him a break for just a second right? If not there will be no mercy from the cowboys either.... :dontthink
i just got this back. It was taken with my cell phone so it is not that great. This is the Raider Nation after his duel. I do find it interesting that he called out his own team. I guess even the yella bellies are starting to look in the mirror and see the real truth. [Image: http://s540.photobucket.com/albums/gg327...ageditmany]
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:once again i would like to congratulate The Sniper on his victory in the duel today. he indeed put me in a spot to where i was just shooting blindly. so once again congrats Sniper. :Clap: i have no shame in saying i was defeated by the sniper. i mean is there anyone else on our team other than me and Mongo who has accepted his challenge? not saying that they wouldn't.

Poor Raider Nation. Just now realizing his team is a bunch of low down dirty and shameful bunch.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I saw the whole thing and would not lie even if it meant we would lose.Cool
I know you tooooooo well my friend & you would & are lying. especially since you are the one who supposedly counted the balls.Rolleyes
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Poor Raider Nation. Just now realizing his team is a bunch of low down dirty and shameful bunch.

Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
TATE_64 Wrote:That was me below Wyatt..... Couldn't see anything with the Mask, I don't like playing when I can't see....... Got a new Mask with a fan coming so that shouldn't happen anymore..:thumpsup:..... Now if someone had it off wiping the lense off you would give him a break for just a second right? If not there will be no mercy from the cowboys either.... :dontthink

We'll just have to wait & see.
WHHHYYYYY Johnny Ringo, What an ugly thing to say about me. I was the one that counted and they were exactly 20. I'd bet your life on it. When the slow talkin fast shootin Madcap makes his mind up and has a reward for his brave deeds done for the sake of a win there is no holdin him back. You YB's must have a little shell shock goin on this week and the best part is yet to come, If I was you boy's and again I thank God I'm not I would not be hesitant in stoppin every single UPS truck that is headed up Left Beaver towards the Judge's ranch. :1: Cool
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We'll just have to wait & see.

What will we have to wait and see? :ChairHit:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:once again i would like to congratulate The Sniper on his victory in the duel today. he indeed put me in a spot to where i was just shooting blindly. so once again congrats Sniper. :Clap: i have no shame in saying i was defeated by the sniper. i mean is there anyone else on our team other than me and Mongo who has accepted his challenge? not saying that they wouldn't.

I think what he is saying is that RN09 and Mongo are the only yella bellies with a pair and without them the yella bellies are :lame: . Looks like RN09 wants to be a cowboy. He saw some of the power of Wyatt's Cowboy Nation and I think he liked it. :Thumbs:
Colonel Kill Wrote:I think what he is saying is that RN09 and Mongo are the only yella bellies with a pair and without them the yella bellies are :lame: . Looks like RN09 wants to be a cowboy. He saw some of the power of Wyatt's Cowboy Nation and I think he liked it. :Thumbs:
Well spoken and extremely accurate Colonel Sir. I don't enjoy giving Mongo any credit and certainly not RN09 but they did accept the challenges against one of the most deadly pistoleros in these parts. Needless to say The Sniper. It was like the Kamakazee pilots of Japan in WWII attacking our battleships and getting shot to pieces. That was the war after WWI Ref. I also have given much thought to Johnny Tyler the Madcap and how he handled the aggression of one Johnny Ringo. The Earp Gang rides again and if we see a Yellow ( sash ) Belly then we are gonna eliminate them from each and every game. If we see one with a whistle or one the a yellow smiley face on their cap ( CORDELL ) from Wally World they are goinna hit the road also. I would like to thank the Judge and his better half for the chips and chili sunday, That was really nice and to feed several YB's also showed true compassion on our outfit.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:WHHHYYYYY Johnny Ringo, What an ugly thing to say about me. I was the one that counted and they were exactly 20. I'd bet your life on it. When the slow talkin fast shootin Madcap makes his mind up and has a reward for his brave deeds done for the sake of a win there is no holdin him back. You YB's must have a little shell shock goin on this week and the best part is yet to come, If I was you boy's and again I thank God I'm not I would not be hesitant in stoppin every single UPS truck that is headed up Left Beaver towards the Judge's ranch. :1: Cool

I too thank God I'm not one of those boys. And I believe the little brown truck will be making a stop in Prater Fork also.:yikes:
Guys im selling my R/T and buying me a new barrel so if any 1 would like 2 buy it let me know..the R/T i have will fit any tippmann gun even the 98 custom just let me know if you wanna buy it
[SIZE=5]UH, YES, YES, HE DID!!!!! [/SIZE]

Just ask anyone who wittnessed it Smile

The Colonel was in the whole first game. Cause Amun Ra claimed his gun malfunctioned about the time the Sniper and the Colonel had him in 'A little cross fire' :booo: Then Amun Ra followed that up with a little temper tantrum :HitWall: --- it was beautiful!!!!! The Colonel was tragically killed in the 2nd game after a momentous struggle to claim a hill. Confusedalute:[/quote]

UH, NO, NO, HE DIDN'T!!![SIZE=4], AND THE CORRECT ANSWER WOULD DEPEND ON WHICH ONE OF THE WITNESSES WERE ASKED.:mad: [/SIZE][/quote]

UH, YES, YES, YES HE MOST DEFINITELY DID !!!!!!!

Actually the correct answer is if anyone told you other wise they were simply trying to spare your feelings! Big Grin
BigJ Wrote:Guys im selling my R/T and buying me a new barrel so if any 1 would like 2 buy it let me know..the R/T i have will fit any tippmann gun even the 98 custom just let me know if you wanna buy it

Make sure your dad plays again this weekend --- big surprises in store! Big Grin
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:once again i would like to congratulate The Sniper on his victory in the duel today. he indeed put me in a spot to where i was just shooting blindly. so once again congrats Sniper. :Clap: i have no shame in saying i was defeated by the sniper.

Thanks RN09 Wink

Now, hopefully you've learned your lesson about giving the Sniper sassmouth! :blabbermo

I also hope the Sniper never has to take you out behind the woodshed, pimp slap you around, bend you over his knee, and thrash the ever loving, god fearing, mortal life out of you again! :thumpsup:
The Sniper Wrote:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks RN09 Wink

Now, hopefully you've learned your lesson about giving the Sniper sassmouth! :blabbermo

I also hope the Sniper never has to take you out behind the woodshed, pimp slap you around, bend you over his knee, and thrash the ever loving, god fearing, mortal life out of you again! :thumpsup:

o it will happen again SOMETIME but i don't know when that will be i will let you know when i'm feeling froggy. and hopefully there will be a different outcome and this time you have to use your own weapon. and hopefully there will be a different outcome.
The Yella Bellies have not said a word all day..... Where are they all at???haha
im right here where are you?
Greatest Sports Upsets Of All-Time
15. Super Bowl XLII - Giants 17 Patriots 14
14. 2007 - Stanford 24 USC 23
13. 2007 - Appalachian St. 34 Michigan 32
12. 2007 Western Conference first round - Golden State Def. Dallas
11. Super Bowl XXXVI - Patriots Rams
10. 1994 Western Conference first round - Denver Def. Seattle
9. 1990 World Series - Reds sweep A's
8. Buster Douglas KO's Mike Tyson
7. 1985 NCAA Finals - Villanova 66 Georgetown 64
6. 1983 NCAA Finals - NC State 54 Houston 52
5. 1980 Olympics - USA Def. USSR
4. 1969 World Series - NY Mets Def. Baltimore Orioles
3. Super Bowl III - New York Def. Baltimore
2. 1960 World Series - Pirates Def. Yankees
1. Jan. 11th 2009, Jack's Creek - Old Timers def. Young Guns 3-1
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:im right here where are you?

I'm right here getting ready to watch the UK game....Big Grin

I was just wondering why you guys were being so quite....:Clap:

Bill and I got our new Masks in....... The fan is a little louder than I would have liked but, hopefully no more Fogging up...Cool

So is Cordell Walker gonna be back for Sunday?
So the mask is loud? I dont know if I would like that. yea mom is watching American idol and the at 9 the game comes on. Plus I been playing Fallout 3 sine 5:30. Thats why I been quiet.
Amun-Ra Wrote:So the mask is loud? I dont know if I would like that. yea mom is watching American idol and the at 9 the game comes on. Plus I been playing Fallout 3 sine 5:30. Thats why I been quiet.

you should play C.O.D.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Greatest Sports Upsets Of All-Time

Worst paintballers of all time!

10. Barker
9. Jack Frost
8. Chester
7. Calamity Jane
6. Ref 37
5. Remorceful Raider
4. Amun Ra
3. Johnny Ringo
2. Mongo
1. (Tie) RN09 & Cordell Walker Big Grin
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Greatest Sports Upsets Of All-Time
Never happened... personal duels don't count as matches. So that means the day was a draw.

If duels are to count from now on then we should all get the chance to do them...

Sorry Old Timers I know it makes you feel better to try and change things so that you feel better about losing all the time, but come on you know how it really went down Sunday. You know deep down who is the best.
The Sniper Wrote:Worst paintballers of all time!

10. Barker
9. Jack Frost
8. Chester
7. Calamity Jane
6. Ref 37
5. Remorceful Raider
4. Amun Ra
3. Johnny Ringo
2. Mongo
1. (Tie) RN09 & Cordell Walker Big Grin
nice postCool
Amun-Ra Wrote:Never happened... personal duels don't count as matches. So that means the day was a draw.

If duels are to count from now on then we should all get the chance to do them...

Sorry Old Timers I know it makes you feel better to try and change things so that you feel better about losing all the time, but come on you know how it really went down Sunday. You know deep down who is the best.

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:
Truth will stand when the world falls....

And Truth is YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Truth will stand when the world falls....

And Truth is YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Bingo's head condition has spread!!!! I know you were a little busy throwing a :HitWall: But the Cowboys, brother, :mop: up the yella bellies in death valley Sunday. Like it or not brother, the COWBOYS are the BEST there IS, the Best there WAS and the BEST there EVER WILL BE!!!!!!! wwwhhhhoooooooooooooo :Wave:
  •  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next