•  Previous
  • 31(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
That sure looked like him Colonel. The only give away would be The Ref does not know which end of the football you throw.:ref2:
Wyatt i just love it when you start talking trash, it gives me even more reason to lite your head up with paintballs. You and colonel sanders are the first two i am gunning for sunday, you especially wyatt . i am like jon sena you cant see me till its too late. Sunday cant get here fast enough. :ChairHit:
Your right Ref Sunday can't get here fast enough. I had to take a break last week so I could spend some time with family but this week I will be back guns blazin.

From the sounds of things the young guns were a little short handed last weekend and the old guys could only manage a 1 to 1 split, not very impresive old guys. Wyatt you and the sniper better be prepared cause the mob will be after you 2. Once you 2 are out you can go down to the side and do your little :Cheerlead .
Jshort5 Wrote:Well, today I played paintball for the first time and I must say it is so fun, man it sure keeps you on your toes, LoL! I got shot in the top of the head once,Smile, and in the chest once, but it was out of three rounds so I didn't do to awfully badBig Grin. But who else here on BGR plays? What kind of equipment so you use?

Forgive me, but what is this thread about? I read the first one, and it just seems to have gone into every subject but the original topic. I just thought it was funny.
Well its about what the thread is titled.... Playing paintball w/ some trash talk.....
Guys Im out of c02 and apparently scott gross is close on saturdays. guess I need to get 2 tanks.

Im getting ready to take all the tanks that I picked up @ Zeniths to blaines to get filled. I did get all of Barry's filled and Tyler's but that was it **** I have o get my own tanks filled also LOL. so Ringos and the rest that I picked up at zeniths Im Taking to Blaines. sorry guys for the inconvenience
TATE_64 Wrote:Well its about what the thread is titled.... Playing paintball w/ some trash talk.....

some????

You guys are having fun, pretty cool :thumbsup:
Stardust Wrote:Forgive me, but what is this thread about? I read the first one, and it just seems to have gone into every subject but the original topic. I just thought it was funny.

It's about a few cowboys getting together with a lot of yella bellies and having a paintball war in death valley. And then you can throw in from Sunday night till the next Sunday morning a bunch of trash talk from the yella bellies and some real straight talk from the cowboys!!! I think this about covers it Wyatt, any thing you need to add? Hope this helps, Stardust.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You brag about leading charges. I would lead one to if it was the Ref I was chasing. Not much to brag about my friend.

Ref37, I hope you heard that!!!! Your own teammate just cyber-slapped you on BGR!:ChairHit: I certainly hope this doesn't spark a friendly fire incident between you yella bellies Big Grin
Mongo Wrote:Your right Ref Sunday can't get here fast enough. I had to take a break last week so I could spend some time with family but this week I will be back guns blazin.

From the sounds of things the young guns were a little short handed last weekend and the old guys could only manage a 1 to 1 split, not very impresive old guys. Wyatt you and the sniper better be prepared cause the mob will be after you 2. Once you 2 are out you can go down to the side and do your little :Cheerlead .

Good MONGO! :ape:

Your finding words to use much easier, your sentence structure is much better, and your grammar has come a long way! However, your thought process still leaves something to be desired!
:lmao:

Glad your playing again! it's been a long time since we've seen you in death valley.Big Grin
Colonel Kill Wrote:It's about a few cowboys getting together with a lot of yella bellies and having a paintball war in death valley. And then you can throw in from Sunday night till the next Sunday morning a bunch of trash talk from the yella bellies and some real straight talk from the cowboys!!! I think this about covers it Wyatt, any thing you need to add? Hope this helps, Stardust.

Ya, that's exactly right!

It's also about the Sniper stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, & stepping high brother!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Ya, that's exactly right!

It's also about the Sniper stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, & stepping high brother!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper, that goes without saying.... Sunday after Sunday after Sunday the yella bellies can find the Sniper stylin and profilin throughout death valley brother!!! Cool
TATE_64 Wrote:Guys Im out of c02 and apparently scott gross is close on saturdays. guess I need to get 2 tanks.

Im getting ready to take all the tanks that I picked up @ Zeniths to blaines to get filled. I did get all of Barry's filled and Tyler's but that was it **** I have o get my own tanks filled also LOL. so Ringos and the rest that I picked up at zeniths Im Taking to Blaines. sorry guys for the inconvenience
Well I wished I had read this sooner. i dont think I can make it to get them filled. I have one that is full but if it is real cold I wont be able to play much. You guys might see me there tomm.
The Sniper Wrote:Ref37, I hope you heard that!!!! Your own teammate just cyber-slapped you on BGR!:ChairHit: I certainly hope this doesn't spark a friendly fire incident between you yella bellies Big Grin

I agree Sniper. Ref has been slapped and disgraced by his own team :BigLaugh: . I mean he is on the yella bellies so we let him have it but now his own teamates are calling him out. What does that make you when those low down, worm crawlin, bird dropping yella bellies think you are not good enough to be one of them?

Ref, I certainly would not stand for that. But then again we are talking about Ref, so I quess he will take it and keep on being a Confusedmallchee for the yella bellies.
Mongo Wrote:Your right Ref Sunday can't get here fast enough. I had to take a break last week so I could spend some time with family but this week I will be back guns blazin.

Yeah, I guess you would consider your yella bellies short handed because the sides were evenly numbered and that definately put you yell bellies short handed. It is not even a battle unless you scum bottom feeding yella bellies don't have twice the numbers.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I agree Sniper. Ref has been slapped and disgraced by his own team. I mean he is on the yella bellies so we let him have it but now his own teamates are calling him out. What does that make you when those low down, worm crawlin, bird dropping yella bellies think you are not good enough to be one of them?

Ref, I certainly would not stand for that. But then again we are talking about Ref, so I quess he will take it and keep on being a Confusedmallchee for the yella bellies.

:ref1:

REF37, step up to the plate, grow a backbone, be a man and challenge that low down, dirty rotten, booger eating, clabber clawed, egg sucking, dog breathed, slimy partical of pus from a festering boil off a monkey's rump "Amun-Ra" to a duel :letsfight Teammate or no teammate he just cyber pimp slapped you :ChairHit: No way you can stand for that and ever earn any respect! Real teammates don't do that :mad: TAKE HIM DOWN REF! :Thumbs:
There is no way the Ref will duel Amun-Ra no matter what the low down insults are. NO WAY!!!:devilflam
Thanks for the posts, I had a good idea, but the snipes that go on have made it an interesting read. I have heard much about the paintball elite in EKY.

I've heard great tales of courage about the cowboys from paintballers the world over. About how they've charged countless times, across open ground, with no regard for the own personal safety, into overwhelming odds, while their enemy lay hidden behind a fortified positions.
*********************News Flash Guys .******************************

the cowboys have just signed two former yella bellies to exclusive 10 year deals. Gotta run right now but more will be posted tonight and tate will be posting on this devistating blow to the yella bellies LOL
Yeah, bad news for the Yella Bellies....Big Grin .. We were negotitating all day today with 2 of your alls unrestricted free agents... After about 2 minutes of hard negotiating we signed them to lucrative 10 year deals along with exclusive free CO2 refills and half off on paintballs. They said they were tired of being unappreciated by the gunslinging, cowardly, low down, scum, yella bellies:eek: ........ They said they wanted to be with the cowboys, since we are much more team oriented , organized, and we STYLE AND PROFILE...We are the best goin today Boys.......... So looks like its gonna be a long day on Sundays for the Yella Bellies from here on out....:Clap:

SO NOW I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE THE NEWEST COWBOYS..... A. BARKER AND N. MILLER.......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it don't get no better than this....TongueirateSho

Yella Bellies may as well go ahead and :igiveup: ....

Since Bendict Skeans swapped and we didn't say a word, this will be fine...:eek:
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well I wished I had read this sooner. i dont think I can make it to get them filled. I have one that is full but if it is real cold I wont be able to play much. You guys might see me there tomm.

If you runout, we will have a few extra tanks...... The ones the more responsible people gave us earlier are filled and ready to go...:howdy:
TATE_64 Wrote:If you runout, we will have a few extra tanks...... The ones the more responsible people gave us earlier are filled and ready to go...:howdy:

Brother, I don't think it is the tanks at all. Amun-Ra got word that Ref was going to challenge him to a duel and being for his most disgracing comments made of his own teamate and being the true yella belly pistol packer from a football field away Amoon-Away is he has decided to stay home in the safety of his lady's arms. :igiveup:
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, bad news for the Yella Bellies....Big Grin .. We were negotitating all day today with 2 of your alls unrestricted free agents... After about 2 minutes of hard negotiating we signed them to lucrative 10 year deals along with exclusive free CO2 refills and half off on paintballs. They said they were tired of being unappreciated by the gunslinging, cowardly, low down, scum, yella bellies:eek: ........ They said they wanted to be with the cowboys, since we are much more team oriented , organized, and we STYLE AND PROFILE...We are the best goin today Boys.......... So looks like its gonna be a long day on Sundays for the Yella Bellies from here on out....:

SO NOW I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE THE NEWEST COWBOYS..... A. BARKER AND N. MILLER.......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it don't get no better than this....TongueirateSho

Yella Bellies may as well go ahead and :igiveup: ....

Since Bendict Skeans swapped and we didn't say a word, this will be fine...:eek:

Great new for the cowboys and terrible news for the yella bellies. Unappreciated as they were, they carried the yella bellies. Welcome Cowboys Barker and Miller. The Cowboys are definitely a total team effort. Looks like the yella bellies aka Portland got Benedict Skeens aka Sam Bowie and the Cowboys aka Chicago got Barker and Miller aka Michael Jordan. :thumpsup:
Yeah they were tired of being called yella....haha
Stardust Wrote:Thanks for the posts, I had a good idea, but the snipes that go on have made it an interesting read. I have heard much about the paintball elite in EKY.

I've heard great tales of courage about the cowboys from paintballers the world over. About how they've charged countless times, across open ground, with no regard for the own personal safety, into overwhelming odds, while their enemy lay hidden behind a fortified positions.

Glad to oblige Stardust. Stay tuned weekly for more Cowboy Greatness. You must now though that the Cowboys facing overwhelming odds, charge the yella belly enemy without regard for the safety or well being of ourselves to conquer the enemy time over time all while stylin and profilin, brother!! That’s because the Cowboy was the best there ever has been, the best going today and are the best there ever will be, whooooooooooo!!
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah they were tired of being called yella....haha

Had to happen sooner or later.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Glad to oblige Stardust. Stay tuned weekly for more Cowboy Greatness. You must now though that the Cowboys facing overwhelming odds, charge the yella belly enemy without regard for the safety or well being of ourselves to conquer the enemy time over time all while stylin and profilin, brother!! That’s because the Cowboy was the best there ever has been, the best going today and are the best there ever will be, whooooooooooo!!

Is this the "Nature Boy" Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:Is this the "Nature Boy" Big Grin

That would most definitely be the Sniper, brother.
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, bad news for the Yella Bellies...... We were negotitating all day today with 2 of your alls unrestricted free agents... After about 2 minutes of hard negotiating we signed them to lucrative 10 year deals along with exclusive free CO2 refills and half off on paintballs. They said they were tired of being unappreciated by the gunslinging, cowardly, low down, scum, yella bellies ........ They said they wanted to be with the cowboys, since we are much more team oriented , organized, and we STYLE AND PROFILE...We are the best goin today Boys.......... So looks like its gonna be a long day on Sundays for the Yella Bellies from here on out...

SO NOW I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE THE NEWEST COWBOYS..... A. BARKER AND N. MILLER.......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it don't get no better than this

Yella Bellies may as well go ahead and ....

:omg: :omg: :omg: :letsparty

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother I can't wait to get to Death Valley tomorrow!

The strong just got stronger and the weak weaker with that announcement TATE. There’s little yella bellies shaking, quivering, and crying all over the world tonight brother! Cause come high noon tomorrow, the Sniper’s turning into nothing but walking talking death & destruction brother. And along with Barker & Nick now riding with the Cowboys the menu for the yella bellies tomorrow looks like this, First, the cowboys are going to serve up a small massacre for an appetizer, then a full plate of carnage, along with a side order of slaughter, and a great big glass of whop@$$ for the main course, followed by a bloodbath for desert brother!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

We’ll trade Benedict Skeens for Barker and Nick ---- any ---- day ---- of ---- the ---- week!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

YOU SHOULDA BEEN A COWBOY!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I've heard great tales of courage about the cowboys from paintballers the world over. About how they've charged countless times, across open ground, with no regard for the own personal safety, into overwhelming odds, while their enemy lay hidden behind a fortified positions.

Thanks Stardust, for the kind comments, but I have to be honest with ya my new friend! this isn't the first time someone has heard tales of the Earp gang's heroics and been amazed! Cool such acts of bravery are legendary here in Eastern KY and have become the trademark of the cowboys. I only wish I could say the same for our cowardly opponents, the yella bellies

But ya know Stardust, everywhere we go people recognize us and say "Hey, there goes those bad@$$ cowboys", some say "There goes some great athletes", some say "Wow! what phyiscal specimens" and others simply say "There --- goes --- the --- BEST!!!!!"

I guess what I'm trying to say is your words are appreciated but we are used to that response these days!:thumpsup:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 31(current)
  • Next