•  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
:Angry07:
Amun-Ra Wrote:How many were there today? I might miss next week too. Might be outta town.

:devilflam :devilflam :devilflam

Why Amun-Run-Away, you dirty yella, low down, degenerate, filthy, rotten, babbling flesh bag, cowardly waste of breathable oxygen! :Angry07: You’ve just pulled the most despicable, scandalous, disgraceful, deplorable, shockingly shameful, indecent, most reprehensible, appalling, and immoral act of cowardness ever known to Death Valley by running from a duel with RN09 for two weeks in a row! :mad:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Nice post and very true Colonel. Sometimes I feel as if we are too kind to the YB's.

I too think we are often to generous with what is said about those YB's but look how they respond (or should I say not respond) when the chips are a little down. Just think what they would do when we really bring the heat. Wyatt, you know we have only toyed with them the last couple of weeks and those low down yell bellies have yet to see the wrath that the Cowboys can and will bring. :Skull03: :devilflam
Billnz28 Wrote:Colonel I bet Wyatt will be getting a call from Mrs. Ringo begging for Wyatt to call off the Cowboys this week.

Oh you can bet he will be getting a call from Mrs. Ringo. She knows having Wyatt call off the Cowboys is the only way she will get Bingo out from the locked bathroom. :freezing:
Dead MONGO

Look at the grape ape :ape: pointing to one of the 7 or 8 spots the Sniper shot him in the head! Big Grin

The head shots to MONGO went in order like this
  1. Right eye
  2. Left eye
  3. Forehead
  4. Chin

Then it repeated like the corus of a song!
  • Right eye
  • Left eye
  • Forehead
  • Chin

:1:

:lmao::lmao:

MONGO have a couple duels and work your way back up the ladder of contenders and maybe, just maybe, if your lucky, the Sniper will give you another shot at the title!

:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Dead MONGO

Look at the grape ape :ape: pointing the one of the 7 or 8 spots the Sniper shot him in the head! Big Grin

The head shots to MONGO went in order like this
  1. Right eye
  2. Left eye
  3. Forehead
  4. Chin

Then it repeated like the corus of a song!
  • Right eye
  • Left eye
  • Forehead
  • Chin

:1:

LMAO Big Grin

Just sittin back thinking about how we have totally dismantled the Yella bellies the last two weeks just puts a smile on my face. We might have to start a new thread, for a new day has come.

Oh I went today and picked up 2 50lbs. co2 tanks from scott gross today.
Billnz28 Wrote:LMAO Big Grin

Just sittin back thinking about how we have totally dismantled the Yella bellies the last two weeks just puts a smile on my face. We might have to start a new thread, for a new day has come.

Oh I went today and picked up 2 50lbs. co2 tanks from scott gross today.

No need for a new thread Billnz when the Cowboys are dominating this one Big Grin I already knew they were yella, but even the Sniper had no idea just how YELLA they really are. The Cowboys had to run some of the yella bellies all the way to Pike Co to kill them! If a Cowboy ever did that the Sniper would shoot them his self! If a Cowboy dies, then he dies CHARGING!!!!!!! NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

How did the new recruits like it Sunday in Death Valley?

And might I take this opportunity to say just how much I've enjoyed riding with our new Cowboys, you Billnz, Tate, Barker, Nick, the Colonel and Big J's pops "the Iguana"
You are exactly right on the money Sniper in saying how much we enjoy fighting along side of the new gang members. They are really great and very accurate in their shooting of YB's. I am sorry to say we won't hear very much from the Yellas because I think one of us dared them to get on here and respond. i like it better this way so that what we say we don't have to explain it to them on sunday. That takes up to an extra hour.:graduate:
The Sniper Wrote:No need for a new thread Billnz when the Cowboys are dominating this one Big Grin I already knew they were yella, but even the Sniper had no idea just how YELLA they really are. The Cowboys had to run some of the yella bellies all the way to Pike Co to kill them! If a Cowboy ever did that the Sniper would shoot them his self! If a Cowboy dies, then he dies CHARGING!!!!!!! NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

How did the new recruits like it Sunday in Death Valley?

And might I take this opportunity to say just how much I've enjoyed riding with our new Cowboys, you Billnz, Tate, Barker, Nick, the Colonel and Big J's pops "the Iguana"

Barker and Nick Had a blast and cant wait for next week, Now they had a taste of what its like to be a Cowboy and want more, The Iguana is getting a new weapon, Big Mick, Judd and Vanderpool all had a blast and cant wait to get back to Death Valley. Our other rookie Jacolby said he couldnt wait to next week so he can rejoin us and finally get a win, I told him that was sort of a initiation and next week he would see what its like to be a cowboy.

Hopefully Big J will get to rejoin us again and Big Mick's son Might also get a taste of Yella Belly Blood next week, should be exciting. Sunday cant get here quick enough.
Theres a few of us going to play tomorow at Price Tiple if anyone wants to play.
Billnz28 Wrote:Barker and Nick Had a blast and cant wait for next week, Now they had a taste of what its like to be a Cowboy and want more, The Iguana is getting a new weapon, Big Mick, Judd and Vanderpool all had a blast and cant wait to get back to Death Valley. Our other rookie Jacolby said he couldnt wait to next week so he can rejoin us and finally get a win, I told him that was sort of a initiation and next week he would see what its like to be a cowboy.

Hopefully Big J will get to rejoin us again and Big Mick's son Might also get a taste of Yella Belly Blood next week, should be exciting. Sunday cant get here quick enough.

Hey, let the Sniper go on record right now about our newest members!

The Colonel, top of the line all the way! Couldn’t ask for anything more! Proud to fight side by side with such a man!!!!

The iguana, what a pleasant surprise! What a name! Couldn’t have picked a better one!

Barker, a wild man who likes to make the rules as he goes

Nick, even wilder and can cover more ground than 4 yella bellies

Judd and Vanderpool played with unmatched enthusiasm

Mick, is a true comrad and his efforts where invaluable last Sunday!

Jacolby proved himself a worthy adversary and will be a welcomed edition

These Men have helped turn the tide in the paintball war we’ve been fighting for over a year now and they are greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Sniper is proud to be riding with such heroic warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The yella bellies now despise these men more than anything imaginable, so I grantee dam tee the Sniper has their backs!!!!
Yeah, Judd called today and said he is about to order him another gun, Vanderpool had a ball and will be back, and Jacolby is coming back because he wants to shoot some people...haha... Looks like its going to be a tough time ahead for the Yella Bellies....

It has definitely been fun Sniper....
Were going to have to do some recruiting or somthing because this is getting out of hand. You all have had 9 new players join your side these past 2 weeks while our side is getting lower and lower on numbers every Sunday.
JackFrost Wrote:Were going to have to do some recruiting or somthing because this is getting out of hand. You all have had 9 new players join your side these past 2 weeks while our side is getting lower and lower on numbers every Sunday.

My young friend JF, you may not realize it, but the Cowboy's have played out gunned and out numbered for well over a year. We have only recently upgraded our ‘Wal Mart’ arsenal to match that of the specialized yella belly arsenal. We have also been actively recruiting since we have been playing outnumbered almost 2 to 1 since these paintball wars began. One time the Cowboys even played 3 on 7 against the yella bellies. All the while charging into the enemy, time after time, even though we knew certain death was waiting. That’s what makes us COWBOYS and what makes our opponents yella!!!! When word of this got out, ol’timers the world over have lined up to join the COWBOYS. As a result, a new day has risen and the COWBOYS have the momentum now!
As my old friend William Munny out of Missouri once said " they should of armed themselves ". It will only get worse as time goes on Mr. Jack Frost and I like it. :1:
JackFrost Wrote:Were going to have to do some recruiting or somthing because this is getting out of hand. You all have had 9 new players join your side these past 2 weeks while our side is getting lower and lower on numbers every Sunday.

Thats what I should do, change my name to, THE RECRUITER . Barker actually was the one that had tried to get me to play for the last 6 months, and when I finally went and saw how bad out numbered that day the Cowboys were, I new I wanted to be a cowboy,
The way they showed up outnumbered every week and never complain, just fight no matter what the consequenses. I also new it wouldnt be long before Barker and Nick would join me, I then got Tate to play, Tate and I got several of our friends to join us in our battle, BigJ and I worked on the Iguana, he was skeptical at first but man he found a love for killing yella bellies, **** the Iguana has also done some recruiting himself in Mick and possibly Micks son. When our full team all does show Its gonna be **** for you yella bellies.

Wyatt, Judge, Sniper, Big J, Justin, Barker, Nick, Myself, Tate, JF Dad, Colonel Kill, The Iguana, Mick, Judd, Vanderpool, Jacolby, and possibly Mick's son

If I left anyone out I didnt mean to Im just trying figure out how many cowboy ride with us now. Not to bad since we only had 7 cowboys since I started.

I have to agree Sniper the Tides have turned.
It's coming boys just wait & see. We'll be back to our winning ways & you'll be back to complaining about gun malfunctions and other excuses.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:It's coming boys just wait & see. We'll be back to our winning ways & you'll be back to complaining about gun malfunctions and other excuses.

that was your team with the malfunctioning guns brother, get that cyclone put together yet LOL.
Why, Johnny Ringo has finally made an appearance......haha.....
Johnny Ringo Wrote:It's coming boys just wait & see. We'll be back to our winning ways & you'll be back to complaining about gun malfunctions and other excuses.

Why Johnny Ringo, you've been so quiet lately I hardly noticed you. You act like someone just walked across your grave ---- AGAIN! Smile I hope we are still friends, I just don't think I could bare it if I thought we weren't friends anymore! Big Grin
Where have you been Ringo? Haven't heard from you in a couple of days.
Billnz28 Wrote:Thats what I should do, change my name to, THE RECRUITER . Barker actually was the one that had tried to get me to play for the last 6 months, and when I finally went and saw how bad out numbered that day the Cowboys were, I new I wanted to be a cowboy,
The way they showed up outnumbered every week and never complain, just fight no matter what the consequenses.
I also new it wouldnt be long before Barker and Nick would join me, I then got Tate to play, Tate and I got several of our friends to join us in our battle, BigJ and I worked on the Iguana, he was skeptical at first but man he found a love for killing yella bellies, **** the Iguana has also done some recruiting himself in Mick and possibly Micks son. When our full team all does show Its gonna be **** for you yella bellies.

The great scottsmen "William Wallace" once said "Men will follow courage!" Confusedalute:

#@* good to be ridin with ya Bill! :Thumbs:
Sniper I don't know what you are talkin about saying the young guns ran to pike county when it was you my friend that crossed over into Knott county to try and get a sneak attack. Which I might add failed like most of your plans. You were gone so long that that we forgot that you were still in. Then we sent a few players back up the hill to cut off the rest of your cowardly crew as they crossed back into Floyd county.

I would like to point out the courage the young guns showed by being out maned and putting up the fight they did. You old guys had us out numbered and still couldn't get us out till we started runnin low on air.

Don't worry old guys we have been feeling sorry for you boys and afraid you wouldn't play anymore if you kept gettin beat so out of the kindness of our hearts we have let you win a few. Now that you have got a few wins and got to run your mouths about winnin instead of making excuses for why you lost its time for you to go back to being losers.

Oh yeah I dare the Sniper to accept a rematch
Mongo Wrote:Sniper I don't know what you are talkin about saying the young guns ran to pike county when it was you my friend that crossed over into Knott county to try and get a sneak attack.

We had to run Calamity across the Pike Co. line to kill her in the first game. She was so far away from the fight she couldn't be reached by radio. Cordell was with her, but finally did muster up the nerve to come back and fight.

As for the second part of your RUN-ON sentence, the key word is ATTACK! At least you admitted I attacked, unlike you my big bootee friend :moon:

Mongo Wrote:Which I might add failed like most of your plans.

I believe we won that game MONGO so obviously the Sniper’s plan worked. :wenumber1 The Sniper understands though why MONGO would be confused. MONGO took a lot of shots to the head right before that game in our duel.
Confused MONGO :ape:

Mongo Wrote:I would like to point out the courage the young guns showed by being out maned and putting up the fight they did.

The words Courage & Young Guns doesn't belong in the same sentence.

No fun being outnumbered is it? The Cowboys have done it many many times over the past year so don't whine about numbers cause you'll get [B] NO SYMPATHY HERE! [/B]

Mongo Wrote:You old guys had us out numbered and still couldn't get us out till we started runnin low on air.

Again, you took too many head shots cause the Cowboys mowed ya'll down like grass! Big Grin

Mongo Wrote:Don't worry old guys we have been feeling sorry for you boys and afraid you wouldn't play anymore if you kept gettin beat so out of the kindness of our hearts we have let you win a few.

The Cowboys have never showed an ounce of quit, have never backed down, & never ran! AND MORE IMPORTANTLY --- NEVER WILL!!!!!

Mongo Wrote:Now that you have got a few wins and got to run your mouths about winnin instead of making excuses for why you lost its time for you to go back to being losers.

Oh yes, yes, we are running our mouths & we're going to keep running our mouths cause LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU MAY AS WELL LEARN TO LOVE IT MONGO, CAUSE AS YOU LEARNED THE HARDWAY DUELING WITH THE SNIPER SUNDAY, THE COWBOYS & THE SNIPER ARE THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :letsparty

Mongo Wrote:Oh yeah I dare the Sniper to accept a rematch

If you coulda, you woulda Sunday MONGO!

Hey look MONGO, I can't help it that the Sniper's custom made from head to toe! I can't help it the Sniper's got more kills than MONGO has friends! I can't help it that the Sniper's stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, & stepping high brother! I can't help it the Sniper's a limousine riding, leer jet flying, kiss stealing, wheel-n-dealing son of gun, whose kissed the girls WORLDWIDE & made em cry! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

This ain’t no garden party MONGO, this is paintball! And the bottom line is to be the man, you gotta beat the man, and brother after Sunday, and the last two weeks, theres ABSOLUTELY no doubt, your --- looking --- at --- the --- MAN! THE SNIPER!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper Wrote::Angry07:

:devilflam :devilflam :devilflam

Why Amun-Run-Away, you dirty yella, low down, degenerate, filthy, rotten, babbling flesh bag, cowardly waste of breathable oxygen! :Angry07: You’ve just pulled the most despicable, scandalous, disgraceful, deplorable, shockingly shameful, indecent, most reprehensible, appalling, and immoral act of cowardness ever known to Death Valley by running from a duel with RN09 for two weeks in a row! :mad:
Sorry man. i gotta do what I gotta do.

Oh by the way, I hear you decided not to go with the extra padding Sunday? Why Sniper does it hurt?

Well RINGO, glad to see Wyatt worked out something with Mrs. Ringo. So do tell what did it take to get you to finally come out from hidiing? :freezing:

I think you might want to look back over some of the yella belly threads to find any excuses on here brother. I think you will find things like........ my mommy won't let me play, I'm REALLY Sick, My teammate challenged me to a duel and I'm scared, Then his brother called me out, My gun won't fire (and by the way I don't think your guns work very well if you are shooting them while trying to run away), I am going to be out of town, My woman won't let me play, I'm afraid the Sniper will get me, etc...
Mongo: Sniper I don't know what you are talkin about saying the young guns ran to pike county when it was you my friend that crossed over into Knott county to try and get a sneak attack. Which I might add failed like most of your plans. You were gone so long that that we forgot that you were still in. Then we sent a few players back up the hill to cut off the rest of your cowardly crew as they crossed back into Floyd county.

I would like to point out the courage the young guns showed by being out maned and putting up the fight they did. You old guys had us out numbered and still couldn't get us out till we started runnin low on air.

Don't worry old guys we have been feeling sorry for you boys and afraid you wouldn't play anymore if you kept gettin beat so out of the kindness of our hearts we have let you win a few. Now that you have got a few wins and got to run your mouths about winnin instead of making excuses for why you lost its time for you to go back to being losers.

Oh yeah I dare the Sniper to accept a rematch

Mongo, Mongo, Mongo............ you must have been dinged in the head one to many times Sunday by the SNIPER. What the Cowboys did (and I know this might be a little out there for you to grasp :confused: "UNDERSTAND" so Calamity can help you), What the Cowboys did while you were on the Ridge was called attacking and TAKING and I DO MEAN TAKING the position held by you yella bellies. The Sniper, Big Mick and myself charged into the heart of the ridge with guns blazin :flame: to draw return fire and because it took your whole outfit to battle our three the rest of the Cowboys walk right onto the Ridge and took out every single one of you low down, dirty, good for nuttin, yella bellies. Failed Plan? Well Brother I don't think so.......:dontthink

And by the way if that was the yella belly look for FEELING sorry and showing KINDNESS for the Cowboys, well BROTHER that looked a lot like FEAR and COWARDNESS :yikes: :beg: Now I don't care who you are that's funny right there. :lmao:
Yb's are not goona respond Colonel. They won't until they are told to do so by their mastemind that works in Ashland. I figured out that they don't make a move unless he gives the go ahead. He stays in the background and plans their ever little move and then during the week regulates what and when they can do as far as replying and planning. I though for awhile that The Ref was being simple minded and acting like he was just an innocent one that shot 4 paintballs ever now and then but was the boss. The Ref is of course simple minded but not the head honcho. That be the Mr. Cordell Walker. We told you boys that the Manhattan Project was in the plans and we have some news on that little surprise, found out today!!!!! The Baby is born!!!Oh Yes, yes it is. Bring the white towel sunday Ringo.:igiveup:
I never said a word about being outnumbered just that we put up a lot more fight than you old farts. We get to play 3 games when it is even or we might have 1 or2 more cause we wipe you all out in 5 min but when the numbers are in your favor it takes 20 minutes or more and only get 2 games.

Oh yeah congradulations to the old guys for finaly getting double digit wins. Just think only 220 more wins to catch the young guns.
With 3 or 4 wins every Sunday that shouldn't take to long Mongo....

The reason we only got 2 games in this past Saturday is because you all wouldn't engage in the first game, instead you all ran to the top of the hill on the other side of the hollow like a bunch of cowards....Instead we had to chase you all when you all were supposed to be taking HeartBreak Ridge from us.....

From now on if you don't engage on the ridge the game should be called, for the fact that you all won't fight....
It takes forever because you Yella's run all over three counties to try and get away. I will give you some credit however, You did make a stand that last game when we outflanked and took over. There is no reason for Cordell to drive to Ashland for work because he is over half way there running away from us. I don't know how you could count 220 wins when the new season just got under way. TongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next