•  Previous
  • 41(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard!!!!!
Billnz28 Wrote:Dont worry about it Tate,

We have only had numbers the last 2 weeks, every other time I played the Cowboys were outnumbered and bad. so quit crying about numbers yella bellies.

I sure thought that Torqque and Pheonixx would def, be cowboys but they Have made their beds and they can lay in it. It will be a pleasure to shoot you guys week after week. Remember torqque when you venture outside Ill be watching and waiting so watch your step you no good yella bellied, liver lipped, scum sucking, Brian Ray wanna be.

Yeah, they usually have numbers....... But it don't matter, They will never take Cowboy Mountain from us....:thumpsup::thumpsup::dontthink

TorQQue And Pheonix will be sick with their decision......:eek:
Quote:Brian Ray wanna be.

Quit I can't breath!!!!:lmao:

:Clap::Clap::Clap:I just spilled my spit tune all over the **** place. :yikes:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Wyatt, Judge, Sniper, Mad Cap, Billnz, Tate, Big J, Matt the Cat, Barker, Nick, Big Mick, Justin, Miller-Time, Little E, The Iguana, Little Jess That's 16 people my freind not 12, plus Curly Bill & Colonel Kill were out as long as we're counting absentees.

Your talking to a man, the Man actually, who played 3 agaisnt 7 one time. So if ya looking for sympathy Ringo "I'm fresh out!"

:lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Wyatt, Judge, Sniper, Mad Cap, Billnz, Tate, Big J, Matt the Cat, Barker, Nick, Big Mick, Justin, Miller-Time, Little E, The Iguana, Little Jess That's 16 people my freind not 12, plus Curly Bill & Colonel Kill were out as long as we're counting absentees.

Miller_Tyme and Nick is the same person, So its 15...Wink

We aren't counting Absentee's... Cordell Walton was there when the Battle started.....
Hey Z28... When I come up the hill with MY yella belly team you'll be in REVERSE as fast as Brain Ray's motorcycle.

l:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Does that mean you want to join the Cowboys? Big Grin
No, That means he wants to shoot ya
:redboxer: what school did y:ilikeit: ou boys graduate from? you had 12 players and you got your a$$e$ kicked...be truthful, you know you were just beat by the best, no matter what..no yella bellies in 2 weeks have took out the IGUANA
and will not take out the IGUANA in future battles...because I am a true COWBOY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Yellas had 12 today, get Amun Ra, and Ref Back that makes 14, then Torque and Pheonix and there 2 buddies that will make 18......... I'm just sayin...
The Sniper Wrote:Your talking to a man, the Man actually, who played 3 agaisnt 7 one time. So if ya looking for sympathy Ringo "I'm fresh out!"

3 on 7 my ***
torQQue Wrote:Hey Z28... When I come up the hill with MY yella belly team you'll be in REVERSE as fast as Brain Ray's motorcycle.

:booo:
torQQue Wrote:Hey Z28... When I come up the hill with MY yella belly team you'll be in REVERSE as fast as Brain Ray's motorcycle.

:lmao: Now thats some funny stuff right there...Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:3 on 7 my ***

The first weekend BillNz28 played it was 9 on 6 in favor of the Yella Bellies..

**** I cant go backwards that fast LOL. that sum ***** would fly in reverse
Johnny Ringo Wrote:3 on 7 my ***

Your *** then! much like today!

Fresh out of Sympathy!

How come you didn't play today?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:I think my brother and I decided to side with the Yella Bellies.. We kind of felt sorry for them today. They were just outnumbered and out match, yet pushed on, without any fear. As sniper would say, you got to admire that kind of "intestional" fortitude.

Our new slogan. The few, the proud, the Yelly Bellies. Reinforcements have been deployed, time to paint some of you pretty little cowboys.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

the small, the chickens, the yella bellies!

TATE_64 Wrote:That is awesome.....:Clap:

Been fun in Death Valley lately...Big Grin

Another thing of beauty from the SNIPER!!!

It has most certainly been a pleasure serving with the founding fathers of the Cowboys. Us new cowboys are full of fire, courage, and fight and know that serving with the likes of the IMMORTAL ONE WYATT, The MAN of HONOR JUDGE and the Legendary SNIPER will only drive us to be the very best COWBOYS ALIVE TODAY, Brother!!!!!!! TongueirateSho

Death Valley is HEAVEN ON EARTH FOR A COWBOY :AngelPray and a LIVING H_LL FOR THE YB'S :devilflam
NO MATTER WHAT, IT WAS AT LEAST 11 ON 11 THE LAST GAME,WE LOST 2
PLAYERS THE WHOLE GAME. FACE IT YOU ARE WEAK AND INEXPERIENCED:1:
WATCH THE BEST AND LEARN THE MOST NO MATTER HOW MANY MORE PLAYERS
YOU GET THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME....IT'S HARD TO BEAT TRUE GRIT:howdy:
The Sniper Wrote:Your *** then! much like today!

Fresh out of Sympathy!

How come you didn't play today?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cyclone messed up all day, can't put up much of a fight when that happens.
TATE_64 Wrote:The first weekend BillNz28 played it was 9 on 6 in favor of the Yella Bellies..

Tate dont worry about #'s Ive still got some more recruiting to do. By the time Im done we will have to have a B team, every check drawer in the county will be going and picking up a gun to kill yella bellies. Ill go north to south and east to west , far and wide recruiting brave souls for the Cowboys.

Watch your players Ringo, I might have to recruit another one from you, if you keep messing around.
Iguana Wrote:NO MATTER WHAT, IT WAS AT LEAST 11 ON 11 THE LAST GAME,WE LOST 2
PLAYERS THE WHOLE GAME. FACE IT YOU ARE WEAK AND INEXPERIENCED:1:
WATCH THE BEST AND LEARN THE MOST NO MATTER HOW MANY MORE PLAYERS
YOU GET THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME....IT'S HARD TO BEAT TRUE GRIT:howdy:

Not arguing the numbers but how do you get that, Tate just said you guys had 15.
TATE_64 Wrote:Fixed it for ya Colonel...:flame:TongueirateSho:Clap:

Thanks Tate!!!
Billnz28 Wrote:Tate dont worry about #'s Ive still got some more recruiting to do. By the time Im done we will have to have a B team, every check drawer in the county will be going and picking up a gun to kill yella bellies. Ill go north to south and east to west , far and wide recruiting brave souls for the Cowboys.

Watch your players Ringo, I might have to recruit another one from you, if you keep messing around.

Yeah, we will be fineBig Grin.... I'm sorta glad they got a few recruits, because as bad as they have been thrashed lately, I was afraid they were gonna :igiveup: for good....:Clap:
I Can't Wait To Get A Good Headshot On The Torqque Break Him In Quickly, Show Him The Ropes Of A Tru Cowboy Yee-haw
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Not arguing the numbers but how do you get that, Tate just said you guys had 15.

Actually you can count 14, cause I was no help, I have a broke foot thats why I had the 4 wheeler.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Not arguing the numbers but how do you get that, Tate just said you guys had 15.

A few of them had ran out of air or paint by then...Wink
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROTHER ARE WE COOKING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT’S JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one knows the Sniper’s a limousine riding, leer jet flying, kiss stealing, wheel-n-dealing son of gun, whose kissed the girls WORLDWIDE & made em cry! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Every one also knows to be the MAN, you’ve got to beat THE MAN! Everyone also knows the Sniper is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!

But the Sniper must admit he felt fear today for the first time in Death Valley! Wyatt was wicked scary to take not 1, but 2 yella bellies our behind the woodshed today and spank their little bottoms the Sniper was glad he’s a Cowboy and Wyatt is too. Cause it was kinda scary what Wyatt did today!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:T’was the night before battle and all through the hollow,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even MONGO,

The traps were set
in Death Valley with care,
In hopes Cordell Walker
Soon would be there.

The YELLA BELLIES were awake
Shaking under their beds,
While visions of a coming beating
danced in their heads,

Wyatt with his tipmann,
The Sniper with a Surprise,
Have decided not to fire,
Till they see the whites of their eyes!

When out of Jackscreek,
There came such a Bombay,
The Yella ones started running,
Especially Amun Ra

Away to the battle,
The Sniper flew like an arrow,
Only to find,
The Judge had killed Johnny Ringo,

When, to my wondering eyes,
There stood RN-09
With several pink dots,
Just below his hairline

Like a dart, the Iguana,
So lively and quick,
Had just finished off Chester,
Ever so slick,

Then Colonel Kill came,
Faster than eagles can fly,
The Ref then knew,
Soon he would die!

As the battle started,
Bill & Tate sent paintballs through the sky,
Remorceful Raider ran,
So fast you’d thought he could fly

Then Barker & Nick,
Began chasing Jackfrost,
They had to run him so far,
They both got lost,

Calamity Jane ran up the mountain,
And into the sky,
She even ran down a plane,
As it flew by!

The rest of the Bellies ran up the holler,
All you could see was their rears,
To the top of the hill,
They all disappeared!

As I looked over my shoulder,
All I seen was Joy,
Then the Sniper said,
“Just another day for a COWBOY!”

I think it is now official.........T'was the night before battle was elected the best post EVER ON BGR..........:1:
Iguana Wrote:I Can't Wait To Get A Good Headshot On The Torqque Break Him In Quickly, Show Him The Ropes Of A Tru Cowboy Yee-haw

Maybe we could go up tomorrw and pay torqque a visit and let him wear a mask and he can take a few head shots to let him get used to it and see what he's gonna be feeling everyweek till the yella runs out of him
Billnz28 Wrote:Tate dont worry about #'s Ive still got some more recruiting to do. By the time Im done we will have to have a B team, every check drawer in the county will be going and picking up a gun to kill yella bellies. Ill go north to south and east to west , far and wide recruiting brave souls for the Cowboys.

Man, I just go paintball to take a break from everything else in the world, I could care less who wins or loses or who outnumbers who. I Just throw some paint & try not to get any on me.:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 41(current)
  • Next