•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:since there are so many new people and so many switching sides we should have a draft. each team starts with the core of three to four original players and draft everyone else.

:lmao:

Remind me to never buy stock in Wal Mart Big Grin
Nah, let's not..... There has only been 3 people switch teams... And the first to switch went to the Yella Bellies to play with his buddies, so a couple of yours came to the GREAT TEAM to play with their buddies.....

So No we will not be breaking up the greatest franchise in paintball history....If you want more players you better get recruiting, because Coach Gillespie is hot on the trails for The Cowboys...
i dont blame you, if i had your numbers i would fight this rule too.
Instead of drafting lets make trades.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:i dont blame you, if i had your numbers i would fight this rule too.

Not fighting anything, because its not a rule....Wink... You all had better recruit is all I got to say.... We recruited torQQue and XX and they came and watched you guys get destroyed and felt sorry for you all....... They are going to be bringing a few more people so the numbers are fine...

Remorceful- There aren't any Cowboys that will want traded...Big Grin
Be sure to keep your mask down during the battle & if it fogs up be sure your head is behind a tree or something & be sure to be out of the line of fire before you raise your mask up when you get put out. These guns are dangerous & a person could get an eye put out very easy. For those guys who got the masks with fans....do they work good?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Be sure to keep your mask down during the battle & if it fogs up be sure your head is behind a tree or something & be sure to be out of the line of fire before you raise your mask up when you get put out. These guns are dangerous & a person could get an eye put out very easy. For those guys who got the masks with fans....do they work good?

they worked alot better but mine did fog up one time but that was 2 weeks ago, I didnt even run the fan last weekend and it didnt fog up.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Be sure to keep your mask down during the battle & if it fogs up be sure your head is behind a tree or something & be sure to be out of the line of fire before you raise your mask up when you get put out. These guns are dangerous & a person could get an eye put out very easy. For those guys who got the masks with fans....do they work good?

I agree, I am gulity of it, when I had that junk mask. But I can keep it on now with the fan.... It definitely works...

I think if you see someone with their mask off cleaning it you should hold your fire and give them a chance to get it back on because you don't wanna put someones eye out..., BUT if they are engaging in the battle with it off they are fair game they should have it on............

Ringo- I really like the fan. The first weekend I had it it fogged a little in the last game, but that was my fault because I had the fan off for a few minutes. It really does a good job if you run it from the get go though....:Thumbs: , I can put up with it buzzing as ling as I can see...Big Grin
Yeh my fan works good too, its just the noise you have to put up with you really cant hear anything.
TATE_64 Wrote:I agree, I am gulity of it, when I had that junk mask. But I can keep it on now with the fan.... It definitely works...

I think if you see someone with their mask off cleaning it you should hold your fire and give them a chance to get it back on because you don't wanna put someones eye out..., BUT if they are engaging in the battle with it off they are fair game they should have it on............

Ringo- I really like the fan. The first weekend I had it it fogged a little in the last game, but that was my fault because I had the fan off for a few minutes. It really does a good job if you run it from the get go though....:Thumbs: , I can put up with it buzzing as ling as I can see...Big Grin

I agree... if you're gonna fight with it up that's your choice and a person shouldn't get mad if that's the case & you get shot.:Thumbs:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I agree... if you're gonna fight with it up that's your choice and a person shouldn't get mad if that's the case & you get shot.:Thumbs:

Yeah, that wouldn't be fair to you, if you can't shoot at them because they have their mask up, but they are shooting the heck out of you knowing you won't shoot back because of the mask......... If you are shooting with the mask off you are fair game to get shot.....Big Grin

Cleaning it is one thing, and fighting with it off is another....
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, that wouldn't be fair to you, if you can't shoot at them because they have their mask up, but they are shooting the heck out of you knowing you won't shoot back because of the mask......... If you are shooting with the mask off you are fair game to get shot.....Big Grin

Cleaning it is one thing, and fighting with it off is another....

EXACTLY:Thumbs:
Has anyone decided what color the young guns are going to wear, and not yellow before some smartmouth cowgirl says it.Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Has anyone decided what color the young guns are going to wear, and not yellow before some smartmouth cowgirl says it.Big Grin

YELLOW

Got to be yellow.....haha

Cowboys have blue coming....
The Sniper Wrote:YELLOW

Thats Orange not Yellow, see theres a difference, I guess they didn't teach you that along with that masters degree you said you had.Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Thats Orange not Yellow, see theres a difference, I guess they didn't teach you that along with that masters degree you said you had.Big Grin

Thats in the Yella family & shows up better Big Grin
Yea and put ur mask on when u reach the flat at the bottom of the hill
We don't need anything if they're wearin blue.......& when I see a blue armband I'll destroy the man wearin it.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We don't need anything if they're wearin blue.......& when I see a blue armband I'll destroy the man wearin it.
guess we wont wear them then. not gonna wear a bright color to show up if you all dont.
Billnz28 Wrote:guess we wont wear them then. not gonna wear a bright color to show up if you all dont.

I ordered us some green ones
JackFrost Wrote:Has anyone decided what color the young guns are going to wear, and not yellow before some smartmouth cowgirl says it.Big Grin

its yellow
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I ordered us some green ones

Lime Green? You should have gotten yellowBig Grin
I think we also need a rule that says Mongo can't attempt to defend himself by saying he had as many kill shots after he loses a duel (badly I might add) (AND TWICE) and everyone including Calamity has voted that he did.
Some rules we have so far

Duels
  • 10 paces turn and fire
  • 20 paintballs in each gun
  • No dueling without a mask
  • Most kill shots wins the duel
  • If winner is not obvious then a vote will be taken

Kill Shots in Matches

Your out if
  • Shot above the waist and between the shoulders in either the front or back
  • Shot in the head
  • Doesn't matter if paintball busts or not
  • WE ARE ALL ON OUR HONOR

TEXAS DEATH MATCHES - Has only one rule
  • Only kill shot is a direct head shot

I think those are the rules we've pretty much agreed too so far. Keep the discussion going if anyone else has any ideas
One additional rule I can think of is maybe a time limit on matches. Sometimes the Yella Bellies won't fight or they run away! As a result the match takes an extra 45 minutes or an hour for us Cowboys to run them down and kill them. That's how they got the name Yella Bellies in the first place!
The Sniper Wrote:One additional rule I can think of is maybe a time limit on matches. Sometimes the Yella Bellies won't fight or they run away! As a result the match takes an extra 45 minutes or an hour for us Cowboys to run them down and kill them. That's how they got the name Yella Bellies in the first place!

Exactly, we could get another game in.... I say if they are trying to take our position, and end up running instead of charging, then the game should be called if they won't engage.... Thats enough time to play another game...:Thumbs:
TATE_64 Wrote:Exactly, we could get another game in.... I say if they are trying to take our position, and end up running instead of charging, then the game should be called if they won't engage.... Thats enough time to play another game...:Thumbs:

I would agree with that.
Is a grenade or trip wire on the leg considered out?
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Is a grenade or trip wire on the leg considered out?
On the well oiled machine like the Cowboys, it will probably take paint on the mask to put us out, not for you Yella Bellies id say a little droplet of paint on your shoe would make you surrender... So... I'm just sayin..Big Grin:1:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next