•  Previous
  • 51(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
JackFrost Wrote::mad: I forgot about that. As long as we don't get shut out we should be ok.Big Grin

So I gather from what you are saying is the original yella bellies don't stand a chance Sunday. And correct me if I am wrong (which I'm not) but I think you are saying without your new guys the yella bellies are too feeble, wimpy, weak and decrepit to compete with the Cowboys. Yeah QQ & XX talked you boys into a battle Sunday and are not going to be there when the Cowboys open up a can of whoop as_. It’s gonna be bad, REAL BAD come Sunday for any yella belly in or near Death Valley. And I say near because that’s as close as some of you will come to the Valley (cough, cough Amun-Ra) :devilflam
Death Valley will soon be just a cemetary filled with the rotting bodies of Cowgirls. With one big tombstone that reads......RIP OLD GUYS.:AngelPray
You rookies can definitely talk the talk, But we still have to see if you can WALK the WALK.......

Only time will tell... I don't think the new yella bellies will make to much of a difference... instead of it taking the Cowboys 15 minutes to overtake the Ridge it may take 25-30....Big Grin:rockon:
Billnz28 Wrote:Should be fun then boys, We should have around 22-25 players depending if all can make it. Just remeber QQ,XX,BIg J and their recruits wont be there this weekend, so it should be plenty of fun LMAO:letsparty
Well BigJ will be Stylin and Profiling as a Yella Bellie i dont have 2 work until 6:00 so i can get a couple of games in before i have 2 go 2 work ill have enough time 2 kick some cowboy @$$
BigJ Wrote:Well BigJ will be Stylin and Profiling as a Yella Bellie i dont have 2 work until 6:00 so i can get a couple of games in before i have 2 go 2 work ill have enough time 2 kick some cowboy @$$

haha speak to 'em Big Grin
BigJ Wrote:Well BigJ will be Stylin and Profiling as a Yella Bellie i dont have 2 work until 6:00 so i can get a couple of games in before i have 2 go 2 work ill have enough time 2 kick some cowboy @$$

:thatsfunn Oh boy..... I say after the games, the cowboys should go over and load some buggies up and leave them to keep you busy for the nightBig Grin

You aint kicking nothing....:moon:
TATE_64 Wrote::thatsfunn Oh boy..... I say after the games, the cowboys should go over and load some buggies up and leave them to keep you busy for the nightBig Grin

You aint kicking nothing....:moon:

Techniqualy you are right he isn't going to kick anything, but figurativly, he's going to be kicking cowgirl hide all over Jackscreek just like the rest of the Young Guns! Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Techniqualy you are right he isn't going to kick anything, but figurativly, he's going to be running from cowboys all over Jackscreek just like the rest of the Yella Bellies! Big Grin

You are 100% right ......Big GrinTongueirateSho
TATE_64 Wrote:You are 100% right ......Big GrinTongueirateSho

hahaBig Grin
I sit true that the Ref still has a curfew that he has to be in by? RN09 said that Ref would get grounded from paintball for a week if he was out past 11 on wekdays and 12 on weekends. That was why he wasn't there last week.:novb:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I sit true that the Ref still has a curfew that he has to be in by? RN09 said that Ref would get grounded from paintball for a week if he was out past 11 on wekdays and 12 on weekends. That was why he wasn't there last week.:novb:

DONT MAKE FUN OF MY NEW TEAM MATE
TATE_64 Wrote:You are 100% right we cowgirls are going to take a beat down sunday. Even though were going to have uhhh 17+4= uhhh chicken?? yeh chicken.:Hammer3:......Big GrinTongueirateSho

You said it Tate not me, but I'll agree.Big Grin
BigJ Wrote:DONT MAKE FUN OF MY NEW TEAM MATE
BigJ do you actually think that the Iguana is going to let you go free after turning to the yellow side? Better watch out is all I can say for you. New team member PPPPHHHHEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

Yella Bellies don't style & profile, the run & hide! Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:You said it Tate not me, but I'll agree.Big Grin

haha, I hear ya

A yella Belly knows nothing of stylin and profilin, brother. You make your way on out to Death Valley Sunday and the Iguana will handle you like the little boy you are.
Colonel Kill Wrote:A yella Belly knows nothing of stylin and profilin, brother. You make your way on out to Death Valley Sunday and the Iguana will handle you like the little boy you are.

and ill handle you like the man you are:muscleman
BigJ Wrote:and ill handle you like the man you are:muscleman

You won't be able to do anything after the Iguana gets finished with you. And I suspect after he is done you will spend the rest of the day in timeout.
O.K. Wyatt, I've had enough of your smashmouth talk I'm callin you out Sunday also, let's see the duel we never got to see in the movie Tombstone....... Ringo vs Wyatt.....no Doc steppin in no huckleberries...just me & you one on one.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:O.K. Wyatt, I've had enough of your smashmouth talk I'm callin you out Sunday also, let's see the duel we never got to see in the movie Tombstone....... Ringo vs Wyatt.....no Doc steppin in no huckleberries...just me & you one on one.

Why Johnny Bingo, What has come over you? You know Wyatt will take you out.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:O.K. Wyatt, I've had enough of your smashmouth talk I'm callin you out Sunday also, let's see the duel we never got to see in the movie Tombstone....... Ringo vs Wyatt.....no Doc steppin in no huckleberries...just me & you one on one.
Why Johnny Ringo, what an ugly thing to say. You must be trying to impress my daughter just the way Cordella did to the Judge. They have the headline this week but your time is coming whether in this lifetime or the next, I will find you. Wink In vino veritas.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Why Johnny Ringo, what an ugly thing to say. You must be trying to impress my daughter just the way Cordella did to the Judge. They have the headline this week but your time is coming whether in this lifetime or the next, I will find you. Wink In vino veritas.

Age Quod AgisCool
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Age Quod AgisCool
Credat Judaeus apella, non ego.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Credat Judaeus apella, non ego.Cool
Iuventus stultorum magisterCool
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Iuventus stultorum magisterCool
In pace requiescat. Wink
Wyatt Earp Wrote:In pace requiescat. Wink
Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never steal enough, or kill enough, or cause enough pain to fill it up. And so he walks the earth, forever seeking retribution...Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Doc Holliday: A man like Ringo has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never steal enough, or kill enough, or cause enough pain to fill it up. And so he walks the earth, forever seeking retribution...Big Grin
= === Take a good look at him with paint all over his face, Cordell... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up Ringo! :eek:
I think I'm going to El Azul....Because all this spanish talk is making me hungry.:Thumbs:
phoeniXX Wrote:I think I'm going to El Azul....Because all this spanish talk is making me hungry.:Thumbs:

Sounds good. I thought I was standing in front of the Alamo there for a minute.
phoeniXX Wrote:I think I'm going to El Azul....Because all this spanish talk is making me hungry.:Thumbs:
Don't forget we're gonna fix hot dogs and stuff sunday before we start. We'll have it ready, spank your egos, and send you to the Super Bowl.
  •  Previous
  • 51(current)
  • Next