•  Previous
  • 53(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
TATE_64 Wrote:Looks like when we it warms up and we can't play paintball for the snakes, we all have a little championship to settle.......Big Grin

Looks like itCool
JackFrost Wrote:I already know the Steelers are going to win, and yes I did challenge "the great one" but I am scared to back up my mouth now...., and I know I'll make it back on time but I'm to afraid of the Sniper, but theres a big, nice, juicy pig and American Idol waiting on me.... Big Grin

Just like you Jack Frost, you are making since now...:Clap:
I might not be the best painballer , but in cornhole, Im your huckleberry, Ill play any yella bellie for anything, anytime, anyday, come get some.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Billnz28 Wrote:I might not be the best painballer , but in cornhole, Im your huckleberry, Ill play any yella bellie for anything, anytime, anyday, come get some.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

haha, I knew you would be game as soon as you seen it...Big Grin
Im the cornhole king dawg
:glassjoe: Doesn't anyone want Kurt Warner to win......:UNDERDOGS
phoeniXX Wrote::glassjoe: Doesn't anyone want Kurt Warner to win......:UNDERDOGS

Kurt is a great guy and very big contributor to charities. But you gotta go with the Steelers.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Kurt is a great guy and very big contributor to charities. But you gotta go with the Steelers.

No doubt :rockon:
well im ready to kick some yella belly *** come sunday
BigJ Wrote:well im ready to kick some yella belly *** come sunday

thats what Im talking about.

whooooooooooooooooooo
BigJ Wrote:well im ready to kick some yella belly *** come sunday

:wtf1: I'm having a hard time keeping up with what team you're playing with you've flip flopped around all week.:insane:
Johnny Ringo Wrote::wtf1: I'm having a hard time keeping up with what team you're playing with you've flip flopped around all week.:insane:
BigJ is as solid as an oak.
JackFrost Wrote:I already know the Steelers are going to win, and yes I did challenge "the great one", and I know I'll make it back on time, but theres a big, nice, juicy pig and a cornhole championship that has my name written all over it. Big Grin

Up in death valley there's a bunch of big, juicy, bright red & yellow paintballs that are just waiting on your face to get there!

:lmao:
phoeniXX Wrote::glassjoe: Doesn't anyone want Kurt Warner to win......:UNDERDOGS

:yes: the Sniper would love to see the Cardinals pull it off!
Anyone besides the Sniper glad MONGO has stopped whinning?
His Uncle made him stop. If it starts back up Calamity is going to be on our team, She don't put up with crying---Well unless she gets shot in the lip by her own teamate.Wink
You know Wyatt, no one wants to hear a grown man whine! especially a woman!

Calamity, it had to be embarrassing to see your man get beat down two weeks in a row, by older more distinguished gentlemen, in front of everyone & then start crying about it. The Sniper can't imagine how that made you feel honey! Tell you what Calamity if you ever get tired of listening to MONGO whining and complaining all the time, and want to join a gang that has some 'Real Men' in it ---- just let the Cowboys know! :muscleman :blonde:

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:You know Wyatt, no one wants to hear a grown man whine! especially a woman!

Calamity, it had to be embarrassing to see your man get beat down two weeks in a row, by older more distinguished gentlemen, in front of everyone & then start crying about it. The Sniper can't imagine how that made you feel honey! Tell you what Calamity if you ever get tired of listening to MONGO whining and complaining all the time, and want to join a gang that has some 'Real Men' in it ---- just let the Cowboys know! :muscleman :blonde:

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: Now that was funny....Big Grin:Thumbs:
Word has got back to the Sniper, from one of the Cowboys many informants, that Jackfrost is having second thoughts about our duel. Since the Sniper is a generous man, and Jackfrost is young with a bright future, tell you what the Sniper is willing to do, if Jackfrost withdraws his challenge right here on BGR's the Sniper will be willing to let him off the hook with only a warning. Much like the unappreciated opportunity the Sniper gave Mongo that he didn't take and then the Sniper destroyed him. However, if Jackfrost continues with his challenge then the Sniper will have no choice and Jackfrost will be DEALT WITH!
The Sniper Wrote:Word has got back to the Sniper, from one of the Cowboys many informants, that Jackfrost is having second thoughts about our duel. Since the Sniper is a generous man, and Jackfrost is young with a bright future, tell you what the Sniper is willing to do, if Jackfrost withdraws his challenge right here on BGR's the Sniper will be willing to let him off the hook with only a warning. Much like the unappreciated opportunity the Sniper gave Mongo that he didn't take and then the Sniper destroyed him. However, if Jackfrost continues with his challenge then the Sniper will have no choice and Jackfrost will be DEALT WITH!

Id say he a no show this weekend .:flame:
Just trying to give the boy a way out after what I heard tonight.
The Sniper Wrote:Just trying to give the boy a way out after what I heard tonight.

Now thats a standup kind guy right there, The man knows JF has a bright future ahead and a duel with THE BEST THEIR IS,WAS AND EVER WILL BE. could really damage this kids bright future, Sniper has a compassionate side to.
Oh Sniper, I have never said Im having second thoughts about our little duel. Im actually looking forward to covering your head in paint. Remember only head shots count. But just remember you have to drive by my house to get to Death Valley, and since its supposed to be warm Sunday Im going to give you a word of advice. Dont roll your windows down, but if you decide to roll them down better put on that face mask cause Ill show you how a real sniper can shoot a paintball gun. You already got a dose of ol JackFrost last weekend and if im not mistaken thats two weekends in a row. So keep that mouth running until next week and while we're dueling, I'll fill it full of paint. Big Grin
Billnz28 Wrote:Id say he a no show this weekend .:flame:

Nope, cant show up this weekend. Gonna try and play tomorow with some guys though and shoot up what paint I had left over from last weekend.
JackFrost Wrote:Nope, cant show up this weekend. Gonna try and play tomorow with some guys though and shoot up what paint I had left over from last weekend.

Thats what I would do to I had called the Sniper out. Is you dad playing?
Billnz28 Wrote:Thats what I would do to I had called the Sniper out. Is you dad playing?

Hes gonna play with us tomorow but he'll be up there at the Super Bowl party too, hes gonna help fix the food and stuff too so he wont be able to make it either.
JackFrost Wrote:Oh Sniper, I have never said Im having second thoughts about our little duel. Im actually looking forward to covering your head in paint. Remember only head shots count. But just remember you have to drive by my house to get to Death Valley, and since its supposed to be warm Sunday Im going to give you a word of advice. Dont roll your windows down, but if you decide to roll them down better put on that face mask cause Ill show you how a real sniper can shoot a paintball gun. You already got a dose of ol JackFrost last weekend and if im not mistaken thats two weekends in a row. So keep that mouth running until next week and while we're dueling, I'll fill it full of paint. Big Grin

I was hoping your teammates were lying when they told me you were having second thoughts :Thumbs: Gosh, wonder why they would say that? :confused:

I look forward to seeing you in Death Valley when you finally gather up the nerve to show your face again. Oh ya, take plenty pictures this weekend that way you can remember what you used to look like before you stayed up too late one night and called out the Sniper!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:I was hoping your teammates were lying when they told me you were having second thoughts :Thumbs: Gosh, wonder why they would say that? :confused:

I look forward to seeing you in Death Valley when you finally gather up the nerve to show your face again. Oh ya, take plenty pictures this weekend that way you can remember what you used to look like before you stayed up too late one night and called out the Sniper!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: Ah you cant believe what my team mates say cause they'll tell a lie to your face and stab you in the back and wont think twice about it. Trust me :mad:
JackFrost Wrote::lmao: Ah you cant believe what my team mates say cause they'll tell a lie to your face and stab you in the back and wont think twice about it. Trust me :mad:

Well, The COWBOYS never have that problem.....:1:
TATE_64 Wrote:Well, The COWBOYS never have that problem.....:1:

Thats why we're Cowboys brother!!!!!! Don't have to worry about any of that nonsense that goes on with the Yella ones!!! Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 53(current)
  • Next