Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Boys, there are certainties in this world

1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. AND the Sniper up to dastardliness

this weekend, and the next will be no different brother!!!!!Wink

that's why no one can beat the Sniper at checkers because the Sniper is always thinking 4 or 5 moves ahead!!!!!!:Clap:

whooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:
JackFrost Wrote::lmao: Ah you cant believe what my team mates say cause they'll tell a lie to your face and stab you in the back and wont think twice about it. Trust me :mad:

**** I guess you all could change yall name to cut throats or the Backstabbers, nevermind I like Yella bellies better
Just one more day for the Yella Bellies to enjoy, beofer they have to go in to Death Valley
Sunday is going to be another Confusedtrom: for the yella bellys in Death Valley, Brother. By this time tomorrow the excuses as to why they lost will have started. Of course they are starting 0-1 as JF called out the Snioper and has since went gutless and will be a NO SHOW for the duel. A tough day just got tougher for the yella bellys. Weather is going to be perfect for takin out yella bellys. TongueirateSho
Colonel Kill Wrote:Sunday is going to be another Confusedtrom: for the yella bellys in Death Valley, Brother. By this time tomorrow the excuses as to why they lost will have started. Of course they are starting 0-1 as JF called out the Snioper and has since went gutless and will be a NO SHOW for the duel. A tough day just got tougher for the yella bellys. Weather is going to be perfect for takin out yella bellys. TongueirateSho

Woah now I have NEVER said Im backing down from the duel. No im not going to be there tomorow but that doesnt mean I forfiet, Im going to gladly lite up "The Pitifull One's" hide come next Sunday. So go ahead and say that I quit or whatever you cowgirls wish to say, but Im telling you right now I will stand toe to toe with ol sniper and show him what dueling is all about. And i dont care how great he THINKS he is casue to me, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Big Grin And come on this is the first day Iv missed since I started playing which has been about two months ago. By the way, ask ol sniper what his record of kill shots are against me and ask him what mine are on him.Wink
JackFrost Wrote:Woah now I have NEVER said Im backing down from the duel. No im not going to be there tomorow but that doesnt mean I forfiet, Im going to gladly lite up "The Pitifull One's" hide come next Sunday. So go ahead and say that I quit or whatever you cowgirls wish to say, but Im telling you right now I will stand toe to toe with ol sniper and show him what dueling is all about. And i dont care how great he THINKS he is casue to me, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Big Grin And come on this is the first day Iv missed since I started playing which has been about two months ago. By the way, ask ol sniper what his record of kill shots are against me and ask him what mine are on him.Wink

I'm sure The Sniper is like all the great ones (Micheal Jordan, Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, John Elway, Dan Marino, Wilt Chamberlin) ..... They don't keep up with there individual stats, they only worry about winning.......Big Grin:1:
Yeh but im sure each and everyone of them will always remember that team that they could never beat. Big Grin
The only stat the Sniper is worried about is winning --- which the Cowboys have seemed to make a habit of lately! We all get put out in games, but the difference is when the Sniper goes down it's always charging baby!!!! :thumpsup:

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never hiding! Never running! Never backing down! not ONE inch! not ONE time! and never will brother!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

So when a little kitten like Jackfrost mentioned dueling the Sniper --- brother this old tomcat perked right up and was happier than a new born calf getting it's first milk!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

So come on down JF and walk that isle brother! Cause your gonna find out real fast that to be the man you gotta beat --- the man! And just like RN-09 & that big bootied MONGO, your gonna find out the Sniper is the MAN!!!!!!! Mess with the best and find out like the rest! :flame: :beg:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JackFrost Wrote:Yeh but im sure each and everyone of them will always remember that team that they could never beat. Big Grin

Never seen a paintball team the Cowboys couldn't beat !!!! has we have proven time and time again!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Just got word tonight from Mrs. Cordell that Cordell has to work tomorrow and will not be dueling the Judge! (He probably volunteered without pay.) So COWBOYS, looks to me as if we are 1-0 before the battle begins! Mrs. Judge said to remind everyone that we will do hotdogs/chips before we play tomorrow.
that makes it 2-0 already because Jack Frost isn't showing up for the duel with The Sniper either.....
It's a Cowboy WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:It's a Cowboy WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went back and read the early posts Sniper, and the tone of the Yella Bellies sure has changed, they don't give too much lip anymore...Big Grin:letsparty
TATE_64 Wrote:I went back and read the early posts Sniper, and the tone of the Yella Bellies sure has changed, they don't give too much lip anymore...Big Grin:letsparty

That's cause the Cowboys have slapped all that :blabbermo sassmouth shut!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As everyone knows I don't like to get here and downgrade any player. I just don't have that in me but I will say that Cordell is the biggest coward that has walked the valley and tripped and broke his gun. The Judge declared war on CW and quickly the call was made to Arkansas that Cordell was volunteering to work Sunday free of charge. I have a tape recording of Cordell singing the National Anthem at The Lexington Legends opening game so we will have to play that instead of CW singing it live before we begin.Big Grin
This is one Cowboy that can’t wait for Sunday afternoon, brother!!!! It’d been almost two weeks since I have taken out a bunch of yella bellies. The Colonel is ready for battle and can’t wait for the greatest machine ever assembled, THE COWBOYS, to destroy those low down, good for nothin, worm eatin, dirt pushin, doo doo packin yella bellys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooo!!!!!!!!
Cowboys already 2-0.

All that late night sass mouth brought down the thunder of two of the greatest Cowboys to ever live and the more time those two lowest of low yella bellys thought about it (and I know it took them a few days to do that) the more they realized what their sass mouth had gotten them into. I guess the yella bellys sass mouth wrote checks their roody poo candy as*'es couldn't cash!!!! So now they have to work and attend a Super Bowl party. How convenient.
Colonel, I am like you and can't wait till the start tomorrow. Judge was so eager to take on Cordell that he wanted to get up early, drive to Ashland Wally World shoot Cordell 20 times and drive back in time for hot dogs. Mrs. Judge making the hotdogs and hopefully she will have chili with mustard. That way if the Yella Bellies spill it on them the mustardWink will just blend in.
Keep talking all you Cowboys.............After today the count down will start for next Sunday when the new and improved YB take over the VALLEY!!
KILLSWITCH ENGAGED:Skull03: :Skull03:
phoeniXX Wrote:Keep talking all you Cowboys.............After today the count down will start for next Sunday when the new and improved YB take over the VALLEY!!
KILLSWITCH ENGAGED:Skull03: :Skull03:

You better hope its wired up right, because the veteran Yella Bellies will probably have KILLSWITCH MALFUNCTIONS and will probably be going:beg:Big Grin
phoeniXX Wrote:Keep talking all you Cowboys.............After today the count down will start for next Sunday when the new and improved YB take over the VALLEY!!
KILLSWITCH ENGAGED:Skull03:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Oh, I believe we will keep talking :moon:

Yella Bellys in the words of Big John McCarthy..........................Let's get it on!!!!!
[SIZE="5"]Cowardly
[SIZE="5"]OLD
[SIZE="5"]Washup
[SIZE="5"]"Boys"
[SIZE="5"]On the
[SIZE="5"]Yella Bellies
S**ty List:rockon: :moon: [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Oh, I believe we will keep talking :moon:

:zzz:
[quote=phoeniXX]Cowardly
[SIZE=5]OLD
[SIZE=5]Washup
[SIZE=5]"Boys"
[SIZE=5]On the
[SIZE=5]Yella Bellies
[SIZE=5]S**ty List:rockon: :moon: Now XX, you want to be careful because there is no super bowl e(xx)cuse next week. Today was a washout as Sniper took out Amun-Ra in as good a duel as i have seen. We demolished them and never looked back. Red Flag, woodsball, hide it all it doesn't matter. The hotdogs were the only thing better. Cowboys certainly do thank Mrs. Judge.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Wyatt Earp Wrote:[quote=phoeniXX]Cowardly
[SIZE=5]OLD
[SIZE=5]Washup
[SIZE=5]"Boys"
[SIZE=5]On the
[SIZE=5]Yella Bellies
[SIZE=5]S**ty List:rockon: :moon: Now XX, you want to be careful because there is no super bowl e(xx)cuse next week. Today was a washout as Sniper took out Amun-Ra in as good a duel as i have seen. We demolished them and never looked back. Red Flag, woodsball, hide it all it doesn't matter. The hotdogs were the only thing better. Cowboys certainly do thank Mrs. Judge.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I have to agree Wyatt, the hotdogs were great and so were the Cowboys, we evn gave them four of our rookie Cowboys to even up the teams and still destrooyed them.
Colonel, search for this item on ebay for the upgrade 220327913801[Image: http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globa...tCurve.gif][Image: http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif]
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Colonel, search for this item on ebay for the upgrade 220327913801[Image: http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globa...tCurve.gif][Image: http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif]

Ringo thanks for the Poster, They were awesome, Pretty nice deed even for a Yella bellyBig Grin
Where the teams pretty even in numbers today??
Cowboys cleaned house YET AGAIN today brother!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yella Bellies, go get your Q, your X, #*!! you can even get your W, Y, and Z too, because the outcome is still going to be the same! It's a Cowboy world brother and LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE IT, CAUSE IT'S THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:letsparty
  •  Previous
  • 54(current)
  • Next