•  Previous
  • 57(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Judge I've been meaning to ask but keep forgetting, Did Cordell really play that character that was about 7 ft tall and YELLA on Sesame Street. Sniper thought that maybe that was a fact but of course we didn't want to say anything. This is a private message so no one else can read it.:Clap:[Image: http://ts3.images.live.com/images/thumbn...b1b8d76619]
phoeniXX Wrote:[B]Hey guys, I created The gobbler for one of the guys thats coming with us next Sunday. He loves to turkey hunt, so I call him THE GOBBLER..He liked it and thought it was funny. I wanted to get a rise out of everyone, so I talked a little trash when registered him. All that talk is from me, so dont hold a grudge against him....If you really want to know what hes saying about Sunday, go to the paintball photo thread. But, to let you know......Beware The Gobbler is coming and hes bringing his turkey call too. hahahahaha

No grudges here or in the Valley, just a lot of fun trash talking before the great Sunday battles. And then it starts all over again. :Thumbs:
Hey Sniper,

For a man that don't go heeled you run your mouth kinda reckless don'tcha? :ChairHit:

The Sniper Wrote:Hey Wyatt, that boy 'Milam' is talking mighty tough for a "Tender-foot" Big Grin

Wonder how long he'd last in Death Valley ?:Skull03: :Skull03: :Skull03:
No grudges all fun, BTW I've been doin some ninja training this week already you cowboys are in for some whompin come Sundy just like this:redboxer: [YOUTUBE="WHOMPIN ACTION"]GuigcXvcy1A[/YOUTUBE]
Quote:
you cowboys up for a whoopin sunday?
The Gobbler Wrote:you cowboys up for a whoopin sunday?

We've been ready for a whoopin for the last 3 sundays. the yella bellies just cant seem to deliver, so gobbler bring on that whoopin, the Cowboys are ready.
I have friend who is wanting to start playing but he doesn't have a gun and I was wondering if anyone had an extra one. Im going to loan him some tanks and hes going to buy some paint and if my dad plays I wont have an extra gun.
Brian Milam Wrote:Hey Sniper,

For a man that don't go heeled you run your mouth kinda reckless don'tcha? :ChairHit:

No need to go heeled to get the bulge on a tub like you :muscleman

That's a fact! :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :bigeyed:

Now you going to do something Milam, or just stand there and bleed! TongueirateSho
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Judge I've been meaning to ask but keep forgetting, Did Cordell really play that character that was about 7 ft tall and YELLA on Sesame Street. Sniper thought that maybe that was a fact but of course we didn't want to say anything. This is a private message so no one else can read it.:Clap:[Image: http://ts3.images.live.com/images/thumbn...b1b8d76619]

Of course this was before he landed Mrs. Cordell, but come to think of it, I do see a close resemblance. But then again, it's hard to distinguish between a BIG BIRD and a BIG CHICKEN!!! ( I would not share this in fear that it may get back to Cordell, but since this is a private message I guess it's alright.)

Confusedhh:
Back row L to R
  • RN - 09 trying to hide in a garbage can
  • JF - with the cape waving to the camera
  • MONGO - eating cookies
  • Cordell Walker - Big yella chicken in the middle
  • Johnny Ringo - all blue and waving
  • Amun Ra - thinning on top, stripped shirt, green pants

Front row L to R
  • Ref 37 - red and wore out from running all day
  • Calamity Jane - Orange with the necklace
  • Remorceful Raider - trying his best to look like his hero Amun Ra with the stripped shirt and blue pants
Thats some funny stuff Sniper....
:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:Back row L to R
  • MONGO - eating cookies

Front row L to R
  • Remorceful Raider - trying his best to look like his hero Amun Ra with the stripped shirt and blue pants

:lmao: Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Maybe they can make a poster of the Yella Bellies new team picture!

:lmao:
Lmao thats a good one :lmao:
  • MONGO - eating cookies

Front row L to R
That is by far the funniest thing I have saw in a while...:Clap:
  • MONGO - eating cookies

Front row L to R

That is good s4!t you are the man:Thumbs:
Brian Milam Wrote:Almighty...It's like I'm playing cards with my brother's kids or something. You nerve wracking #^%#%$^#%$. Go ahead skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens! C'mon Wyatt, throw down boy.TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Sounds like you are a Mad Cap fan.....good, I would hate to log you into the same category as that no good, scum sucking bunch of molded cheese eating sewer rats called the yella bellies. I just caution you though that you brought some attention to yourself by talking anything but respect to some of the bravest and most honorable men ever to be born....Wyatt and Sniper.

Just so you know who you are dealing with.....In other parts of the commonwealth I am also known as "Orb from Ary"......How do do you like that?
  • MONGO - eating cookies

Front row L to R

I have to laugh at this myself.....Pretty doggone funy..Big Grin
you're killin me Sniper. That picture is perfect. Ringo does favor the ninja though all except where is the yella cape?
  • MONGO - eating cookies

Front row L to R

i'll give it to ya that is pretty funny
Does anyone know how mongo is doing he must be sick because he aint been saying much this week maybe he has came down with a cold
Don't worry about me Big J, I'm just fine. My internet has been down this week
It's nice to see Johnny Tyler chime in with some comments since he only shows up once every 3 or 4 weeks.
Mongo Wrote:It's nice to see Johnny Tyler chime in with some comments since he only shows up once every 3 or 4 weeks.

I didnt even know he played??:confused:
I'll tell why Johnny Tyler the Madcap only plays when he chooses and that is unless there is a threat upon the Cowboy Nation he doesn't bother with wasting valuable time. It seems that there has been alot of talk from the Yella Bellies about getting all of these people playing and trying to dismantle the Cowboy Nation but we just let em say what they want to say and then take care of business. If you're good enough then you don't need to brag on yourself because someone else will do it for you. You don't see THE Hangin Judge, The Sniper, The Colonel, The Iguana, Billenz28, Tate, BigJ, Baker, The Nickster, Big Big Daddy, Little Elvis, and the rest of us get on here and brag, We don't need it. Look at some of the things Mongo and Amun-Ra and Hugh "REF"ner get on here and say. RN09, Ringo, XX and even the QQ wish evil upon us and even say garbage that we just ignore. When you're good that's the way you handle things,You simply stay quiet. :devilflam
The Sniper can't help but notice how quiet the Yella Bellies are these days! You couldn't shut them up back in Nov & Dec :blabbermo Now you never from them! :boosign:
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper can't help but notice how quiet the Yella Bellies are these days! You couldn't shut them up back in Nov & Dec :blabbermo Now you never from them! :boosign:

Even in January they were talking about what they were going to do. But I'm sure that got old because they could never do what they said. Knowing that they can't back up what they say, the yella bellies have gone silent. Then again Sniper, what could they possibly say, the yella bellys are 0 for the last three weeks, thats right NOT A SINGLE WIN. You do have a couple of the new, yet to play yella bellys trying to talk a little but it won't be long before they to go silent too. :Skull03:
Hey Wyatt and Sniper, did I see in an earlier post were Jack (i play cornhole) Frost questioned whether Mad Cap still played? I thought he had quit playing, how would he know who rides as a Cowboy?
Boys, I got all my stuff in, however, I don't think I'm going to play. You know, I have talked all this ish about tearing the cowboys a new one. The reality is, it was just talk.

I have never shot a gun in my whole life, and I'm a poor outdoorsmen. I am also legally blind in my right eye and I will have a tough time aiming the gun.I get nervous around guns.

I am afraid my inaccuracy and lack of skills will end up hurting someone or myself seriously, and I don't want that. I went outside with my son today and tried to shoot my new gun and ended up shooting myself in the thigh from point blank range in shorts, and now I can barely walk.. Very painful.. I have a welt, knot and bruise the size of baseball. I don't think I am cut out for this type of recreation. I was lucky I didn't shoot my sons eye out.

I apologize, I will come watch every now and then. I will just sell my equipment cheap and/or let someone use it that needs it. I am just not cut out for anykind of gun.

Yeah, it seems fun, but its not worth hurting myself and/or someone else..
wyatt thats funny" when your that good you just stay quite", from what i hear you and the goof troop have had the young guns outnumbered by quite a bit, i also got word that the reason i haven't been playin is because i am scared to come back. I just have been busy the last 2 weekends , trust me there is nuttin like comin up there and lighting u and ur goof troops head up with paintballs, i wont be able to make it again this comin sunday but next sunday i ll be there with bells on. I hope that our duel is still on cause i have some paintballs saved back with your name all over them wyatt. good luck young guns this sunday, i ll rejoin u in battle next sunday
  •  Previous
  • 57(current)
  • Next