•  Previous
  • 59(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
bigbelliedcowboy Wrote:Amun-ra dont want any in a duel sunday...bottom line i'm gonna make him look worse than the SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!! ooooh ra oooooh ra

Bigbelliedcowboy not wasting anytime...hahaBig Grin
phoeniXX Wrote:We have to sale some tickets, or no one would come to the show.....:letsparty :letsparty

You would have a hard time getting tickets cause the Cowboys show is sold out world wide. All the little kids want to be like us, men want to imitate us and all the women, well all the women just want be with a Cowboy!!!!
TATE_64 Wrote:Bigbelliedcowboy not wasting anytime...hahaBig Grin

He is going to cause Amun-Ra to not show up for another couple of weeks.
Colonel Kill Wrote:A taste of victory, the Cowboys have the whole enchilada. Cowboys own the market on victories, why the Cowboys have a patent on victory. Victory is the trademark of the Cowboys and it is officially licensed by the Cowboys. Just ask your yella belly battle buddies as they have no and YES I SAID NO wins in the past three weeks. But as I have said before in the immortal words of Rod Roddy............New Yella Bellys come on down, you are the next contestants on the Cowboys List. Walk that Isle brother but you better bring your best (and that won’t be enough) cause the Cowboys are the greatest machine ever assembled. The Cowboys simply are the best there ever was, the very best goin today and absolutely without question are the best there ever will be!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’ve sure had a lot of sass mouth and the Cowboys only listen to so much sass mouth. So come on into Death Valley and get you some!!!!!!! HOOOOORRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put down the bong, and get a breath of fresh air, and get some sleep, Confusedleep:I believe you are starting to hallucinate. :yes:
I've been wonderin', when I get all my stuff in, where do you all play, in case I could ever get some of my buddies together and we could come play with you guys...
Jshort5 Wrote:I've been wonderin', when I get all my stuff in, where do you all play, in case I could ever get some of my buddies together and we could come play with you guys...

Get them together and come join us. We play in Death Valley or as the locals call it Jacks Creek, KY in the South part of Floyd Co.
torQQue Wrote:Put down the bong, and get a breath of fresh air, and get some sleep, Confusedleep:I believe you are starting to hallucinate. :yes:

No hallucinating here son, just some straight talk from a real Cowboy. You only get the truth from the Cowboys. And if the truth hurts well sorry.
Jshort5 Wrote:I've been wonderin', when I get all my stuff in, where do you all play, in case I could ever get some of my buddies together and we could come play with you guys...

Get it together and you will more than likely be COWBOY material.....:thumpsup:..... Its called Death Valley by the Yella Bellies, But the Cowboys sorta like Victory Valley.... Nice touch...Big Grin

Its up Jacks Creek, or Bevinsville Ky if you wanna look on a map...:thumpsup:
I do have to say atleast there are a couple of yella bellys trying to talk a little on here. The rest of the low down, smelly, worm eatin, vile, pathetic, pitiful excuse for even a yella belly, have realized that there is no way to beat the Cowboys and have come to accept the harsh and brutal truth because there is nothing they can do about it.
torQQue Wrote:I'll be "styling and profiling " orange stripes down some cowboy *** come Sunday baby! WOOOOOOOOOOHHH..

You don't know goose $#!* from apple butter about Stylin & Profilin, but come Sunday the Sniper's going to teach you all about it brother!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torQQue Wrote:You won't see me son.. All you will see is a blur of orange coming at your head.. :rockon:

Come on down brother and walk that isle! and you'll find out what everybody else already knows --- To be the Man, you've got to beat THE MAN! and brother Q, so far, you haven't peed a drop yet! So brother you couldn't possibly fathom what that means! Your not even a recognizable boy yet! much less a Man, and ready to take on THE MAN --- The Sniper!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torQQue Wrote:Hey Sniper,

Rick flair retired pal. Maybe you should demonstrate some pride and consider going out a winner like Flair did.. You know, leave while your still on top of your game, no need for me to humiliate your legacy..

WOOOOOOH!!!!!

The Sniper's forgot more about pride than you Yella Bellies will ever know brother!!! The Sniper's always been a winner and always will be! The Sniper with the help of some other brave souls have overcome enormous odds to turn the tide in this paintball war so the thought of leaving is unimaginable brother!!!!!!

[SIZE="5"]As for THE SNIPER'S legacy ---- The Sniper is, was, and always will be STYLIN & PROFILIN BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

LIVING LARGE, LOOKING FINE, AND STEPPING HIGH BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

SO COME ON DOWN 'Q', WALK THAT ISLE, RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN, AND LETS JUST SEE WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU REALLY ARE!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS, THE SNIPER IS THE CALIBER BY WHICH ALL OTHER PAINTBALLERS ARE MEASURED! LETS JUST SEE WHERE OL' Q STACKS UP BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/SIZE]
The Sniper Wrote:You don't know goose $#!* from apple butter about Stylin & Profilin, but come Sunday the Sniper's going to teach you all about it brother!

Come on down brother and walk that isle! and you'll find out what everybody else already knows --- To be the Man, you've got to beat THE MAN! and brother Q, so far, you haven't peed a drop yet! So brother you couldn't possibly fathom what that means! Your not even a recognizable boy yet! much less a Man, and ready to take on THE MAN --- The Sniper!!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper's forgot more about pride than you Yella Bellies will ever know brother!!! The Sniper's always been a winner and always will be! The Sniper with the help of some other brave souls have overcome enormous odds to turn the tide in this paintball war so the thought of leaving is unimaginable brother!!!!!!

As for THE SNIPER'S legacy ---- The Sniper is, was, and always will be STYLIN & PROFILIN BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

SO COME ON DOWN 'Q', WALK THAT ISLE, RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN, AND LETS JUST SEE WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU REALLY ARE!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

CAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS, THE SNIPER IS THE CALIBER BY WHICH ALL OTHER PAINTBALLERS ARE MEASURED! LETS JUST SEE WHERE OL' Q STACKS UP BROTHER!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: LMAO
The Sniper Wrote:You don't know goose $#!* from apple butter about Stylin & Profilin, but come Sunday the Sniper's going to teach you all about it brother!

[SIZE="5"]As for THE SNIPER'S legacy ---- The Sniper is, was, and always will be STYLIN & PROFILIN BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[/SIZE]

You have waaaay to much time on your hands.
[SIZE="4"]The party is on come Sunday. It will be a new ballgame..
That means the Cowboys will not be Stylin and Profilin anymore...Its back to the old-cane walkin, wheelchiar ridin, applesauce eatin, bedpan using, someone please give me a spunge bath, shribbled up old COW-BOYS...
[/SIZE]:moon:

As for THE SNIPER'S legacy ---- The Sniper is, was, and always will be STYLIN & PROFILIN BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm speechless, no words can aptly describe how awesome this man is.:BigLaugh:
phoeniXX Wrote:The party is on come Sunday. It will be a new ballgame..
That means the Cowboys will not be Stylin and Profilin anymore...Its back to the old-cane walkin, wheelchiar ridin, applesauce eatin, bedpan using, someone please give me a spunge bath, shribbled up old COW-BOYS...
:moon:

Actually their are quite a few Cowboys younger than you and Some other Yella Bellies...:eek:Big Grin

So with that said the Cowboys will be Stylin and Profilin come Sunday.... Supposed to be in the 50's again....TongueirateSho
Hey got 2 more players for the cowboys
miller_tyme Wrote:Hey got 2 more players for the cowboys

More illegal recruiting from the cowboys. We need to put a cap rule on the number of players they are allowed to recruit. They recruited me and my brother, and we went for the official visit, and felt disgusted at what we saw. Cowboys outnumber their opponent 3 to 1. I am a man of dignity and integrity, no way I could sign with such a classless bunch, with their win at all costs mentality.

Hey, Young Guns, don't be surprised if they pull a New England on us and start intercepting our radio communications too. :mad: This bunch is about as ruthless and dirty as it gets, and they possess no sportsmanship whatsoever.
:igiveup:
torQQue Wrote:More illegal recruiting from the cowboys. We need to put a cap rule on the number of players they are allowed to recruit. They recruited me and my brother, and we went for the official visit, and felt disgusted at what we saw. Cowboys outnumber their opponent 3 to 1. I am a man of dignity and integrity, no way I could sign with such a classless bunch, with their win at all costs mentality.

Hey, Young Guns, don't be surprised if they pull a New England on us and start intercepting our radio communications too. This bunch is about as ruthless and dirty as it gets, and they possess no sportsmanship whatsoever.

Let me tell you something when you all started on your recruting for the young guns we started 4 the cowboys that way we could keep up...just because some of your recruits gave verbal contint and didnt sign with you guys aint our problem so you better hope nick brings the 1st 2nd and 3rd floor from the hospital with him:blondnurs to keep up with our new recruits....so you better hope all the people you have said on here you recruited is gonna show or it will be 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 :beavis:
i'm just reaDY to do some yella belly stompin or might i say that they will be pink bellies cause thats the color paint i'll be shootin....yeeeeeeeee haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
torQQue Wrote:More illegal recruiting from the cowboys. We need to put a cap rule on the number of players they are allowed to recruit. They recruited me and my brother, and we went for the official visit, and felt disgusted at what we saw. Cowboys outnumber their opponent 3 to 1. I am a man of dignity and integrity, no way I could sign with such a classless bunch, with their win at all costs mentality.

Hey, Young Guns, don't be surprised if they pull a New England on us and start intercepting our radio communications too. :mad: This bunch is about as ruthless and dirty as it gets, and they possess no sportsmanship whatsoever.

they have did this before.
BigJ Wrote::igiveup:

Let me tell you something when you all started on your recruting for the young guns we started 4 the cowboys that way we could keep up...just because some of your recruits gave verbal contint and didnt sign with you guys aint our problem so you better hope nick brings the 1st 2nd and 3rd floor from the hospital with him:blondnurs to keep up with our new recruits....so you better hope all the people you have said on here you recruited is gonna show or it will be 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 :beavis:

Rolleyes I see you been puffing on the bong too.

And heaven forbid, we actually recruited enough to make the teams at least respectable, say 3 cowboys to every 2 young guns, but no. You guys have to keep it at least 3 to 1. We recruit 3 and you all go and recruit 6 more so you can keep your numbers advantage. Thats the only chance you all stand to win, is simply by numbers, no **** skillz..

Nick, maybe we should start recruiting heavy. If they don't want to play fair well bring so many up there it will look like the invasion of Normandy back in 44 when we come up the hill after the cowboys. I'll even recruit my dog Barney, to scent track you all out.
:mad:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:they have did this before.

Not too surprising is it? They lowdown and ruthless I tell ya..
Come on cowboys, I expect a little better smack talk than this. Then again, your about as pathetic in here, as you are on the field Forgive me for expecting a little more. :freezing:What was I thinking???
torQQue Wrote:Rolleyes I see you been puffing on the bong too.

And heaven forbid, we actually recruited enough to make the teams at least respectable, say 3 cowboys to every 2 young guns, but no. You guys have to keep it at least 3 to 1. We recruit 3 and you all go and recruit 6 more so you can keep your numbers advantage. Thats the only chance you all stand to win, is simply by numbers, no **** skillz..

Nick, maybe we should start recruiting heavy. If they don't want to play fair well bring so many up there it will look like the invasion of Normandy back in 44 when we come up the hill after the cowboys. I'll even recruit my dog Barney, to scent track you all out.

well i see now none of ur recruits wants to play sunday ur the one who said you recruited 8 people and just wat i expected they are all gonna be a no show
BigJ Wrote:well i see now none of ur recruits wants to play sunday ur the one who said you recruited 8 people and just wat i expected they are all gonna be a no show

We'll see Sunday when the truck unloads with some of the meanest, badest, head of the hollar som ******* you've ever seen..All jaws will hit the ground when they see these crazy Pompey and Marrowbone F******.:eek: :eek:
phoeniXX Wrote:We'll see Sunday when the truck unloads with some of the meanest, badest, head of the hollar som ******* you've ever seen..All jaws will hit the ground when they see these crazy Pompey and Marrowbone F******.:eek: :eek:
well i hope they come i would hate to have 2 give you guys 3 or 4 cowboys just to even things up we have done this before and prob wont do it again...it sounds like you have a load of check deawers comeing to play in that case i might have to take a trip up muddy gut and do some recruting there:beavis:
TATE_64 Wrote:Actually their are quite a few Cowboys younger than you and Some other Yella Bellies...:eek:Big Grin

So with that said the Cowboys will be Stylin and Profilin come Sunday.... Supposed to be in the 50's again....TongueirateSho

"I'm in my prime."Confusedticktong
uddfyfgyygy
no need for smack talk aint nobody worth talkin it to.....thats a shame that the cowboys on a bad day is way better than the yella bellies....shew
torQQue Wrote:Rolleyes I see you been puffing on the bong too.

I will have Barney covered... I will take Star up there to keep him occupied...Big Grin...So now what are ya gonna do?You guys said you had 7-8 new people coming, so we went on a recruiting spree.... :1: So if its a 2-1 ratio, I guess you all better get off the couch and recruit...

BigJ- Same thing I was thinking... Got a bunch of check drawers coming over with their high dollar guns....Big Grin

Yella Bellies will be running with their tails tucked come Sunday....
  •  Previous
  • 59(current)
  • Next