•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I need to see the fine print first, I'm sure there's a catch in it somewhere.

No fine print those are the rules I'll post all the rules (like a contract) later.

Of course we get to load your gun (in front of you of course) and count the number of paintballs in it, but that's standard in any duel. :Thumbs:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Head shots will take a little longer because the YB's have trouble hitting the Cowboys in the head. Plus the fact a Yella Belly and his Lady Yella Belly just shot my truck in a church parkin lot while I was inside attending confession to clear my mind from all the Yella Belly carnage I had dished out. That's just not right.:Clap:

Wyatt. do I have to pull up a little picture of you with a little paint on your mask and face..lol.
phoeniXX Wrote:Wyatt. do I have to pull up a little picture of you with a little paint on your mask and face..lol.

Couldn't look any worse than your stomach did X Big Grin
I'm in.
Sounds like we have a duel boys.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I'm in.

I'll post the official rules in just a few!
This is the way the Sniper understood the agreement. So if this is incorrect Ringo then speak now! Otherwise these are the rules!

1. Instead of the Mad Cap throwing the paintballs he gets a sling shot!
  2. The Mad Cap gets 25 paintballs instead of 20 since he’s at a disadvantage.
  3. 10 paces turn and begin.
  4. Both Ringo and the Mad Cap start shooting. Ringo with his gun and the MC with his sling shot.
  5. No alternate shots, Ringo will rapid fire
  6. Obviously Ringo will be through shooting before MC.
  7. Once Ringo is finished shooting he has to stand perfectly still while ALWAYS facing in the Mad Cap’s direction.
  8. Ringo cant duck, dodge, squat (like Q) or move in anyway. If Ringo moves he automatically forfiets the duel!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ringo can however, cover the most important parts (family jewels) of his anatomy with his hands.
  10. Ringo can’t try to hide his face at any time during the duel (like that coward Jackfrost tried to do agaisnt the Sniper) If Ringo tries to hide his face he automatically forfiets the duel!!!!!!!!!
  11. The Mad Cap will be allowed to move slightly while Ringo is shooting, (but only in an attempt to get shots off though)
  12. The Mad Cap can't move around with his feet and he has to be facing in Ringo’s general direction at all times.
  13. Every thing else is just the same as always! most kill shots wins.
The Sniper Wrote:This is the way the Sniper understood the agreement. So if this is incorrect Ringo then speak now! Otherwise these are the rules!
  1. Instead of the Mad Cap throwing the paintballs he gets a sling shot!
  2. The Mad Cap gets 25 paintballs instead of 20 since he’s at a disadvantage.
  3. 10 paces turn and begin.
  4. Both Ringo and the Mad Cap start shooting. Ringo with his gun and the MC with his sling shot.
  5. No alternate shots, Ringo will rapid fire
  6. Obviously Ringo will be through shooting before MC.
  7. Once Ringo is finished shooting he has to stand perfectly still while ALWAYS facing in the Mad Cap’s direction.
  8. Ringo cant duck, dodge, squat (like Q) or move in anyway. If Ringo moves he automatically forfiets the duel!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ringo can however, cover the most important parts (family jewels) of his anatomy with his hands.
  10. Ringo can’t try to hide his face at any time during the duel (like that coward Jackfrost tried to do agaisnt the Sniper) If Ringo tries to hide his face he automatically forfiets the duel!!!!!!!!!
  11. The Mad Cap will be allowed to move slightly while Ringo is shooting, (but only in an attempt to get shots off though)
  12. The Mad Cap can't move around with his feet and he has to be facing in Ringo’s general direction at all times.
  13. Every thing else is just the same as always! most kill shots wins.

I don't have to rapid fire and I may still have some left after he's finished.
The Sniper Wrote:Couldn't look any worse than your stomach did X Big Grin

Sniper you have a point.....but you cant say anything until you put some paint on phoeniXX..haha
Did you have to go to the :blondnurs with that burn to the stomach XX? You should be ready to go again sunday.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I don't have to rapid fire and I may still have some left after he's finished.

NOPE!!!!!!! we absolutely will not agree to this!

You have to rapid fire! you don't to shoot as fast as you can, but we insists you shoot 20 consecutive shots or deals off
phoeniXX Wrote:Sniper you have a point.....but you cant say anything until you put some paint on phoeniXX..haha

When your THE MAN!!!

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOUR 5-0 IN DUELS

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU'VE TURNED THE TIDE IN AN EPIC STRUGGLE SUCH AS THIS ONE AND YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU LOST A MATCH!!!!!!!!!

THEN BROTHER! YOU CAN SAY --- ANYTHING --- YOU --- WANT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:NOPE!!!!!!! we absolutely will not agree to this!

You have to rapid fire! you don't to shoot as fast as you can, but we insists you shoot 20 consecutive shots or deals off

It's on then.
I think we have an agreement then, however the Sniper will still have to consult with the Mad Cap before it's official.
The Sniper Wrote:I think we have an agreement then, however the Sniper will still have to consult with the Mad Cap before it's official.

**** what more do you want, he went from throwing 20 paintballs (which was his idea) to a slingshot & 25 paintballs. But I just don't know, I mean I'll have to think about it you know....I hate to shoot a man with a just a slingshot......ahh **** what's to think about.....I'LL DO IT....:rockon:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:**** what more do you want, he went from throwing 20 paintballs (which was his idea) to a slingshot & 25 paintballs. But I just don't know, I mean I'll have to think about it you know....I hate to shoot a man with a just a slingshot......ahh **** what's to think about.....I'LL DO IT....:rockon:
There is a clause that if something comes up in the form of an emergency that the DUEL can be postponed for a one week only grace period. If The Madcap can't make it this sunday he would be granted the week on condition he DUEL the following sunday. If the less abled that is dueling ( this being Johnny Ringo ) accepts the honorable week that is asked then it is binded. I don't make the rules I just read em.:biggrin:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:**** what more do you want, he went from throwing 20 paintballs (which was his idea) to a slingshot & 25 paintballs. But I just don't know, I mean I'll have to think about it you know....I hate to shoot a man with a just a slingshot......ahh **** what's to think about.....I'LL DO IT....:rockon:

Just wanted to run it by him first! which I did today & he's fine with it. However, the Mad Cap has a family emergency that is taking him out of town this weekend. The duel will have to wait at least another week. :Clap:
The Sniper Wrote:Just wanted to run it by him first! which I did today & he's fine with it. However, the Mad Cap has a family emergency that is taking him out of town this weekend. The duel will have to wait at least another week. :Clap:
Too bad CSF!
The man is willing to duel you with a slingshot, but unfortunately suffered a family tragedy that won't allowed him to make it, and you have the nerve to holler CSF! :dontthink
Sounds like Ringo just wants the easy way out.
This is gettin to be a habit but once again I apologise fellas for my family. :please:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:This is gettin to be a habit but once again I apologise fellas for my family. :please:

Wyatt we just can't pick our family.
Not your fault Wyatt, every family's got one !
The Sniper Wrote:The man is willing to duel you with a slingshot, but unfortunately suffered a family tragedy that won't allowed him to make it, and you have the nerve to holler CSF! :dontthink

That's just the type of person I am...:devilflam
Colonel Kill Wrote:Sounds like Ringo just wants the easy way out.
Nope, that's the rules I heard, if you miss a scheduled duel...it's a CSF.....however I may give him another chance:biggrin:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Nope, that's the rules I heard, if you miss a scheduled duel...it's a CSF.....however I may give him another chance:biggrin:

However, there is a clause in the rules that says an absence is excused if it's due to extenuating circumstances, like a life and death family emergency. :rules:
The Sniper Wrote:However, there is a clause in the rules that says an absence is excused if it's due to extenuating circumstances, like a life and death family emergency. :rules:

Just as I suspected...the fine print just as I stated earlier.:eyeroll:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Just as I suspected...the fine print just as I stated earlier.:eyeroll:

Have yee no heart????
I think we should add a rule that states if YOU call someone out for a duel and FAIL to appear in the Valley then your team takes a loss for two consecutive weeks and that person is banned from dueling for two weeks.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I think we should add a rule that states if YOU call someone out for a duel and FAIL to appear in the Valley then your team takes a loss for two consecutive weeks and that person is banned from dueling for two weeks.

The Sniper thinks a better idea would be this

If you call someone out to duel and then don't show up --- then they get 10 free shot's at you from 20 paces, plus you forfiet the duel

JUST A SUGGESTION, YOU GUYS KICK IT AROUND AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK, BUT WE DO NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE CALLING SOMEONE OUT AND THEN NOT SHOWING :rules: HAVE WE NO HONOR??????

THERE DOES NEED TO BE SOME KIND OF PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next