•  Previous
  • 70(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
TATE_64 Wrote:During the Duel JF still had the Hopper turned sideways.... But ole Poncho just put them in there all around the hopper and in the face of Mr Frost...

So JF cheated again :Angry07: and lost again Big Grin
I don't know if anyone else noticed but JF was turning his head and trying to dodge the final few paintballs Poncho was hitting him with.
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho What a day for the Cowboys. We go undefeated AGAIN in match play and AGAIN go undefeated in duels. You would think having this happen week after week after week it would get a little old BUT NO the COLONEL IS LOVIN IT. All that daily sass mouth has brought down the thunder of the Cowboys and the yella ones can do NOTHING ABOUT IT.
As I said in an earlier post this week (when Mongo tried to get ref to callout the Colonel but was smart enough not to but then he got stupid AGAIN and called out Wyatt and pulled a Q and failed to show) Mongo's sass mouth wrote a big fat check that his big booty could not cash. The Colonel even with gun problems and had to use an unfamiliar gun and took it to Mongo. When all was said and done the Colonel had NO kill shots hit him but did DELIVER SEVERAL KILL SHOTS to Mongo. Although giving credit when it is due Mongo did admit to defeat in this duel, a concept he has recently learned to deal with.
Colonel Kill Wrote:As I said in an earlier post this week (when Mongo tried to get ref to callout the Colonel but was smart enough not to but then he got stupid AGAIN and called out Wyatt and pulled a Q and failed to show) Mongo's sass mouth wrote a big fat check that his big booty could not cash. The Colonel even with gun problems and had to use an unfamiliar gun and took it to Mongo. When all was said and done the Colonel had NO kill shots hit him but did DELIVER SEVERAL KILL SHOTS to Mongo. Although giving credit when it is due Mongo did admit to defeat in this duel, a concept he has recently learned to deal with.

Oh Colonel it was a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the duel was over the Colonel looked like he could have been on the cover of GQ and MONGO, well, MONGO looked like a grape ape --- AGAIN!!!! :ape:

MONGO is now officially 0-3 in duels and considered to be the worst dueler in the history of Death Valley. Jackfrost is 0-2 and is in 2nd place. RN-09 has lost 2 duels, but did manage to win his last match so he comes in at the thrid worst dueler in history.

MONGO cannot duel anymore unless his opponent is under 12 years old
Lets not foget that Q is now 0-3 in duel as well. And he has only been to Death Velly once. He is No. 1 or 1A.
he had two CSF's today didn't he...haha
Colonel Kill Wrote:Lets not foget that Q is now 0-3 in duel as well. And he has only been to Death Velly once. He is No. 1 or 1A.

That's right!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper forgot about that woman squatter "Q"

He is 0-3 after today! That would make him tied with Mongo as the worst dueler ever! :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:That's right!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper forgot about that woman squatter "Q"

He is 0-3 after today! That would make him tied with Mongo as the worst dueler ever! :lmao:

I think Q is the worst as at least Mongo has been in 3 duels and Q has 2 CSF's as he called down the thunder of Wild Bill and the Iguana and got scared and went home.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I think Q is the worst as at least Mongo has been in 3 duels and Q has 2 CSF's as he called down the thunder of Wild Bill and the Iguana and got scared and went home.

You may be on to something Colonel
Time after time we keep putting sass mouthers in their place. Some ran their mouth and some ran away. I mean really the Ref went all the way to Richmond, Va. to call a little league basketball game just to get away from the Cowboy thunder and not duel. It was mentioned by me that he would not show and even his momma said he was afraid.:biggrin:
The Sniper Wrote::blabbermo :blabbermo :blabbermo

Blah, Blah, Blah, Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda,

Napoleon Bonaparte also said OH $#!* at Waterloo too :lmao: much like the Yellow Ones did today in Death Valley!

Numbers where pretty much even all day except for the last match so you'll have to find another excuse :dontthink

After being outnumbered and outgunned for over a year and still mounting countless charges into hiding Yella Bellies in Death Valley, please let the Sniper say this one more time IT'S MUSIC TO THE SNIPER'S EARS WHEN THE YELLA ONES TALK ABOUT BEING OUTNUMBERED. SO YOU CAN KEEP ON PLAYING THAT TUNE AS LONG AS YOU WANT.
:lmao:

[I]It doesn't matter about numbers anymore...Because the Cowboys time for honoring themselves will soon come to an end. No matter what the numbers we still fight..I don't think you can be considered yella when you fight with 6 against 20. Sounds like you need to redefine who is really the yella ones. The cowboys can take all the advantages they want, because it seems like all these so called victories are making you a little spoiled and you'll do anything to win. So rejoice these victories while you have them, because soon you will be walking out of death valley with your heads down, looking at each other in the eye feeling defeated.../I]
phoeniXX Wrote:[I]It doesn't matter about numbers anymore...Because the Cowboys time for honoring themselves will soon come to an end. No matter what the numbers we still fight..I don't think you can be considered yella when you fight with 6 against 20. Sounds like you need to redefine who is really the yella ones. The cowboys can take all the advantages they want, because it seems like all these so called victories are making you a little spoiled and you'll do anything to win. So rejoice these victories while you have them, because soon you will be walking out of death valley with your heads down, looking at each other in the eye feeling defeated.../I]

The Sniper ALWAYS gives credit where credit is do "X"! So the Sniper will say this much, there are a few Yellow Ones out there who have Cowboy tendencies, such as yourself, the phantom, and ---- well, that's it! Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper ALWAYS gives credit where credit is do "X"! So the Sniper will say this much, there are a few Yellow Ones out there who have Cowboy tendencies, such as yourself, the phantom, and ---- well, that's it! Big Grin

Talking to "X"

Other than that your argument falls upon deaf ears. Your still new so you don't quiet fully understand the history of this paintball war. You see "X" we Cowboys wrote the book on being outnumbered (because we were for well over a year), we Cowboys know all about disadvantages (because we experienced them for well over a year) and we Cowboys will always fight no matter what ( because we always have --- it's all we know) look around your team "X" you ever seen Amun-Run-Away make a charge like the Sniper did today? ----- NO! So don't talk to us about your problems brother ---- cause we've WHIPPED ALL OF OURS

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Ringo has showed signs of life also Sniper but was a little lost today without the Phantom. The Yellas need to get all of their team out in order to stand a chance. If they think we offer any signs of easing up then they are badly mistaken. :1:
We will not stop, we will not yield, we will never quit, not for a minute, a second, or even a fraction of a second. If the yellow ones want some relief then take it ---- like we did! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Talking to "X"

Other than that your argument falls upon deaf ears. Your still new so you don't quiet fully understand the history of this paintball war. You see "X" we Cowboys wrote the book on being outnumbered (because we were for well over a year), we Cowboys know all about disadvantages (because we experienced them for well over a year) and we Cowboys will always fight no matter what ( because we always have --- it's all we know) look around your team "X" you ever seen Amun-Run-Away make a charge like the Sniper did today? ----- NO! So don't talk to us about your problems brother ---- cause we've WHIPPED ALL OF OURS

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not talking about then, Sniper I made a choice to play with the YG when I started. I knew nothing about the history when I started, but I saw a very unfair advantage that's why I didn't become a Cowboy. But I 'm not complaining about the numbers. Im just simply saying it takes time to build a great team, just as you did with the Cowboys. I consider myself 0-2 as a paintball player, but I've start 0-2 before and finished with a winning season..:1:
phoeniXX Wrote:I'm not talking about then, Sniper I made a choice to play with the YG when I started. I knew nothing about the history when I started, but I saw a very unfair advantage that's why I didn't become a Cowboy. But I 'm not complaining about the numbers. Im just simply saying it takes time to build a great team, just as you did with the Cowboys. I consider myself 0-2 as a paintball player, but I've start 0-2 before and finished with a winning season..:1:
Yea but you didn't go up against the Steelers week after week either XX.:Clap:
phoeniXX Wrote:I'm not talking about then, Sniper I made a choice to play with the YG when I started. I knew nothing about the history when I started, but I saw a very unfair advantage that's why I didn't become a Cowboy. But I 'm not complaining about the numbers. Im just simply saying it takes time to build a great team, just as you did with the Cowboys. I consider myself 0-2 as a paintball player, but I've start 0-2 before and finished with a winning season..:1:

If you'd played a month or two before, based on that, you'd have been a Cowboy! cause brother then you really would have seen an unfair advantage!

Anyway at least we agree on one thing THE COWBOYS ARE A GREAT TEAM!Big Grin

Oh, I mean two things your 0-2 :lmao:

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:If you'd played a month or two before, based on that, you'd have been a Cowboy! cause brother then you really would have seen an unfair advantage!

Anyway at least we agree on one thing THE COWBOYS ARE A GREAT TEAM!Big Grin

Oh, I mean two things your 0-2 :lmao:

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I new you would agree with me..You always say you'd never do anything like that no matter what a YG said....

"I'M WARING YOU DOWN!!!":lmao:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Yea but you didn't go up against the Steelers week after week either XX.:Clap:

Maybe the Steelers waterboys.......
The Sniper don't ware donw!

cause the Sniper is a 60 minute man brother! and the Sniper can go --- ALL --- NIGHT --- LONG!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually you guys are about 0-10 since you and QQ arrived...haha.... We don't count full days as 1 loss.....:1:
How in **** am I 0-3 when I have only been in one duel? (which at worst was a draw.) All sports have makeup games, and I showed up yesterday, but I had to leave. If any of you would had been sick as I was, you wouldn't attempted to come up the hill.

If IQuana and BillZ are man enough we will duel down at Billz's house this week. Keep awarding yourself imaginary wins though. Real men settle things in battle, not on paper. You can count the paper wins all you want, I'll count the "real battle" wins when I beat those two in their own yards.
TATE_64 Wrote:Actually you guys are about 0-10 since you and QQ arrived...haha.... We don't count full days as 1 loss.....:1:

Hey, don't forgot to bring me a copy of that book:thanks:
Colonel Kill Wrote:I don't know if anyone else noticed but JF was turning his head and trying to dodge the final few paintballs Poncho was hitting him with.

I had to. Their is holes around the nose part on my mask and they must be big enough for a paintball to fit through and 1 came in and hit my nose and busted it.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I think Q is the worst as at least Mongo has been in 3 duels and Q has 2 CSF's as he called down the thunder of Wild Bill and the Iguana and got scared and went home.

Scared? Scared of what? Only thing I was scared of was yesterday was ****ting all over myself. :flush: My stomach was a mess, needed to be very close to toilet.

I think one of the cowboys had my food laced with exlax..
Finally, today a Yellow One admitted something! :Thumbs:

Today MONGO admitted the numbers where even yesterday. He even made the comment "We (meaning Yella Bellies) might have had more than you guys"

Good MONGO :ape:

We all know the Sniper "ALWAYS" gives credit where credit is due! and yesterday MONGO did make a half-hearted effort to charge in the last game. Now don't get the Sniper wrong --- IT DEFINITELY WAS NOT A CHARGE!!!!! but MONGO did take two steps forward during the last battle yesterday. :Thumbs: You'll never see Amun-Run-Away do that!

Good MONGO :ape:
torQQue Wrote:Scared? Scared of what? Only thing I was scared of was yesterday was ****ting all over myself. :flush: My stomach was a mess, needed to be very close to toilet.

I think one of the cowboys had my food laced with exlax..
Now that's pretty funny right there and maybe one of the Cowboys did stir a little exlax your way QQ.
torQQue Wrote:How in **** am I 0-3 when I have only been in one duel? (which at worst was a draw.) All sports have makeup games, and I showed up yesterday, but I had to leave. If any of you would had been sick as I was, you wouldn't attempted to come up the hill.

If IQuana and BillZ are man enough we will duel down at Billz's house this week. Keep awarding yourself imaginary wins though. Real men settle things in battle, not on paper. You can count the paper wins all you want, I'll count the "real battle" wins when I beat those two in their own yards.

We couldnt duel and our teams not around QQ. If you call someone or several out and you dont show then you get a loss. Thats just the way it has been QQ.

When you get enough nerve to make another call out Im sure Myself and the Iguana will be around to accept.:Thumbs:

Sorry this was Billnz28
  •  Previous
  • 70(current)
  • Next