•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Rules
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper thinks a better idea would be this

If you call someone out to duel and then don't show up --- then they get 10 free shot's at you from 20 paces, plus you forfiet the duel

JUST A SUGGESTION, YOU GUYS KICK IT AROUND AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK, BUT WE DO NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE CALLING SOMEONE OUT AND THEN NOT SHOWING :rules: HAVE WE NO HONOR??????

THERE DOES NEED TO BE SOME KIND OF PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your idea, Sniper. I think some people get on BGR and while in front of the keyboard not facing the enemy get pretty brave and their words come easy. They should realize words are like tooth paste, come out easy but impossible to put back.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I like your idea, Sniper. I think some people get on BGR and while in front of the keyboard not facing the enemy get pretty brave and their words come easy. They should realize words are like tooth paste, come out easy but impossible to put back.

The Sniper agrees! it's a little different when your actually facing someone! Anyone can get on the internet and run their mouth :blabbermo
Another rule to add to the list, after the first round EVERYONE not on the team hiding up in the hollow must go to the flat..LittleJ tried to stay hid out in the hollow with us yesterday till he got too cold & came to watch the duels:dontthink ......that's cheating of course & just what we should have expected from a cowgirl.
Thats no different than XX trying to walk up the hill with us with his mask on everything yesterday ...........:dontthink ............ Big J shouldn't havestayed in the holler, but we didn't know he did....
BigJ did exactly the right thing in staying up the holler. That is something very honorable for all to do if they can get by with it. One day Ol Wyatt and the Judge stayed around and just wanted to see first hand how Yella Belly strategy was planned. Hey they don't have a plan!! Keep your eyes and ears open Ringo it could be a long week.:blabbermo
How bout if someone don't show up for a duel that the next time that both people are there the person that didn't show only get 10 paintballs and the other person gets the regular 20 and no one takes a forfit.

This should aslo go for someone that accepts the challenge and doesn't show
Everyone needs to use the pink filled balls to duel. That way there is no question about if someone got hit or not.
Mongo Wrote:How bout if someone don't show up for a duel that the next time that both people are there the person that didn't show only get 10 paintballs and the other person gets the regular 20 and no one takes a forfit.

This should aslo go for someone that accepts the challenge and doesn't show

Has hard as it might be to believe Mongo just might be on to something here.

If you miss a duel you lose 5 paintballs towards your next duel.

So hypothetically, next Sunday "Q" wouldn't have to take a CSF.

IF AND ONLY IF he agreed to duel with 15 paintballs while Billnz & the Iguana each had 20 as usual.

What do you think guys?

Rule would be miss a duel, and you lose 5 paintballs in your next duel or take a CSF
The Sniper Wrote:Has hard as it might be to believe Mongo just might be on to something here.

If you miss a duel you lose 5 paintballs towards your next duel.

So hypothetically, next Sunday "Q" wouldn't have to take a CSF.

IF AND ONLY IF he agreed to duel with 15 paintballs while Billnz & the Iguana each had 20 as usual.

What do you think guys?

Rule would be miss a duel, and you lose 5 paintballs in your next duel or take a CSF

I like that idea. :Thumbs:
Well when enough people sign off on it then it will become a rule. Gotta follow the democratic process. Big Grin
Yeah, we wouldn't want to have the yella bellys cryin over anything else.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:BigJ did exactly the right thing in staying up the holler. That is something very honorable for all to do if they can get by with it. One day Ol Wyatt and the Judge stayed around and just wanted to see first hand how Yella Belly strategy was planned. Hey they don't have a plan!! Keep your eyes and ears open Ringo it could be a long week.:blabbermo

Wyatt, I can't see how this is the right thing, you guys always start on the hill first..And since we always have to do what the Cowboys want, it will probably always be like that. So I think everyone should come down off the hill when the game is over and play the game just like everyone else has to.
TATE_64 Wrote:Thats no different than XX trying to walk up the hill with us with his mask on everything yesterday ...........:dontthink ............ Big J shouldn't havestayed in the holler, but we didn't know he did....

And thats no different than you telling us you were going to play with 6..and then everyone of your team was in the game....We should have just lined up and let you guys shoot us, it would have been no different..
phoeniXX Wrote:And thats no different than you telling us you were going to play with 6..and then everyone of your team was in the game....We should have just lined up and let you guys shoot us, it would have been no different..

I didnt shoot anyone, My gun was messed up the last game. I was shooting it though but over where the flag usually was.:Thumbs:
phoeniXX Wrote:And thats no different than you telling us you were going to play with 6..and then everyone of your team was in the game....We should have just lined up and let you guys shoot us, it would have been no different..

My gun was not working either, I just went charging into the yella belly without shooting a shot.
XX you know me well enough that there is no way we meant to have more than 6 players that last game and if we did I would like to be the first to extend the hand of apology. We darn sure didn't mean any harm and if possible I would like to get an AMEN from my brotheren.:devilflam
AMEN WYATT!!!!!! :Thumbs:

Just seems like XX has been upset a lot lately Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:AMEN WYATT!!!!!! :Thumbs:

I guess I get my feelings hurt too easily Sniper.:biggrin:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I guess I get my feelings hurt too easily Sniper.:biggrin:

Not your fault Wyatt that Ringo's whining :Sad04:has rubber off on other's like XX & QQ :blabbermo

Well now, ya know..... Like Wyatt said, we were only supposed to have had 6 coming at ya, some may have gotten confused... We are sorry for that....:Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote:AMEN WYATT!!!!!! :Thumbs:

Not upset, I was just frustrated after the last game the other day because we didnt have a chance to make it a good game and we still play it anyway..I even put my hands up and said I was out and still got shot 4 or five 5 times...I believe the Cowboys got a little blood thirsty after the second win..lol Otherwise I love playing with you guys and would never get upset at anyone, I just love to play and appreciate you guys letting me, no matter what team Im on win or lose..:Thumbs:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:XX you know me well enough that there is no way we meant to have more than 6 players that last game and if we did I would like to be the first to extend the hand of apology. We darn sure didn't mean any harm and if possible I would like to get an AMEN from my brotheren.:devilflam

Wyatt, no need to apologize about anything...Just like I said before I just felt frustration because of the last game..I felt like we were just took advantage of the few we had playing. I felt like this was dirty playing...I had the chance to play dirty a few weeks ago and didn't, because I didn't want to hurt anyone.
"AMEN BROTHER"lol, or should I say Coach!!!!:thanks:
Thats a little different.... haha.... You didn't shoot people with there masks off, which is a great thing....I wouldn't do that to anyone, but I have been shot at and hit with my mask off......

You know the last game XX, thats the way they all feel to us Cowboys.... Easy..haha.....J/K
Ok guys we need to clarify the rules a little esp for some of the new guys.

If you call yourself out for any reason IE (out of balls, out of air, gun malfunction) then you are out of the game till next game same as being shot.

Now its ok to borrow air from some one or balls or even a gun but you cant call time out till you get one better hope you get it figured out before someone shoots you. The reason for this is we had a incident and I guess it needed to be clarified,

Second- Alot of people are getting shot many times after being put out. Though sometimes its because the guy being shot at isnt clearly letting anyone know he is out, Then some time people arent paying attention and shooting the **** out of people when the clearly are.

So if you are shot yell your out, hold your hands up and walk out of your cover. and guys please pay attention and try not to shoot people that are clearly out just because you arent paying attention.
:Thumbs: I agree.....
Another show of leadership by a Cowboy.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Another show of leadership by a Cowboy.

Just trying to follow the leadership I have been taught by the founding fathers.
Billnz28 Wrote:Ok guys we need to clarify the rules a little esp for some of the new guys.

If you call yourself out for any reason IE (out of balls, out of air, gun malfunction) then you are out of the game till next game same as being shot.

Now its ok to borrow air from some one or balls or even a gun but you cant call time out till you get one better hope you get it figured out before someone shoots you. The reason for this is we had a incident and I guess it needed to be clarified,

Second- Alot of people are getting shot many times after being put out. Though sometimes its because the guy being shot at isnt clearly letting anyone know he is out, Then some time people arent paying attention and shooting the **** out of people when the clearly are.

So if you are shot yell your out, hold your hands up and walk out of your cover. and guys please pay attention and try not to shoot people that are clearly out just because you arent paying attention.

Great points. I also think this Sunday before we start we might want to go over a few of the rules for the people that aren't on here or new ones that may just be starting.
Also, after seeing the top of QQ's head today.... Should make a rule about not dropping your head in a Duel.... You will get knots on the top....:biggrin:

COWBOYS are:1:
Billnz28 Wrote:Ok guys we need to clarify the rules a little esp for some of the new guys.

Sounds good
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next