•  Previous
  • 75(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
JackFrost Wrote:Speaking of checks, come Sunday I'll be cashing checks and breaking necks, cause the champ is here! :Thumbs:

Yeah I know the Sniper just posted.
whoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Riley's Branch this weekend boys!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Teresa
"I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?'" Cowboys love kicking the sh!t out of the yella ones ha ha
The Sniper Wrote:Riley's Branch this weekend boys!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooo, If you boys haven't played there before, I think you will like...haha:biggrin::1:
Iguana Wrote::doughnutc Amber Alert. Mongo Is Missing TongueoliceLig :ape:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn

:lmao:
Iguana Wrote:Mother Teresa
"I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?'" Cowboys love kicking the sh!t out of the yella ones ha ha

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother the Iguana on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Iguana Wrote:Mother Teresa

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Riley's Branch this weekend boys!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do it.

We will have to meet at Osborne as I am not sure exactly where to go other than Rileys Branch.
TATE_64 Wrote:Whooooooooooooooooooooo, If you boys haven't played there before, I think you will like...haha:biggrin::1:

I can't wait to paintball in Cowboy Canyon.
A Cowboy's Guide to Life

1. Don't squat with your spurs on.

2. Don't interfere with something that ain't bothering you none.

3. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.

4. Always drink upstream from the herd.

5. Telling a man to git and making him do it are two entirely different propositions.

6. When you give a personal lesson in meanness to a critter or to a person don't be surprised if they learn their lesson.

7. If you're riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still back there.

8. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.

9. If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.

10. And never, ever, miss a good opportunity to shut up.
JackFrost Wrote:A Cowboy's Guide to Life

5. Telling a man to git and making him do it are two entirely different propositions.

6. When you give a personal lesson in meanness to a critter or to a person don't be surprised if they learn their lesson.

7. If you're riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still back there.

8. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.

9. If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Another spanking for you JF when Poncho reads this :Clap:

and the Sniper can't wait :flame: :beg:
JackFrost Wrote:A Cowboy's Guide to Life

Hey BOY, if the Cowboys wanted to hear you speak we would fart. Confusedhh:
Colonel Kill Wrote:Hey BOY, if the Cowboys wanted to hear you speak we would fart. Confusedhh:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

The Sniper agrees :Thumbs:

JF It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.:joystick:
Iguana Wrote:JF It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.:joystick:

TongueirateSho :Clap:
:biggrin: The YELLA ONES shall inherit riley's branch after we're done with it. ha ha:closed:
Iguana Wrote:JF It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.:joystick:

I know it, I need another young gun in here cause I agree I am surrounded by turkeys. Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

The Sniper agrees

Sniper I didn't say you could speak.:dontthink Bad Sniper :goofy:
JackFrost Wrote:I know it, I need another young gun in here cause I agree I am surrounded by turkeys. Big Grin

There is where you will have problems. They have all had their sass mouths shut and know better than to run it. They have been beat week after week after week and they know that's just the way it is when you mess with the Cowboys and have accepted it. The rest of your low down miserable bunch has went into hiding in fear of what the Cowboys will do next. They will leave you out to hang as they did QQ and XX. And you see they learned RIGHT QUICK and no longer run their sass mouth.
:igiveup: Sass mouth is what got the Yellas in trouble to start with. The Judge and myself talked and he is looking forward to shuttin up some of the Yella belly sass mouth in person at Rileys Branch. Mongo will be there but not without Calamity because she is the only one that can back up a little of what he says. Jack defrost will be on his own.
:omg: JF Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!:blabbermo
:thatsfunn
:eyeroll:
Confusedmallchee JF Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!:golf:
Iguana Wrote::omg: JF Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!:blabbermo
:thatsfunn
:eyeroll:

:lmao: :thatsfunn
Iguana Wrote:Confusedmallchee JF Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!:golf:

They are called yella bellys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Nodding:
Iguana Wrote:Confusedmallchee JF Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!:golf:

You would know all about having no talent wouldnt you.:biggrin:
JF:biggrin: It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid. than to open it and remove all doubt :BigLaugh: :flush:
The Iguana has more talent in one of his finger nails than you could ever DREAM to have in your lifetime. WWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:The Iguana has more talent in one of his finger nails than you could ever DREAM to have in your lifetime. WWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what that is? I thought it was dirt.:moon:
TongueirateShoSaddle Up Cowboys Cause its bout time to ride 2 Cowboy CanyonTongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 75(current)
  • Next