•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:No matter who goes to Rupp from the 14th, lets all go together and cheer them on!! I know that's what I will be doing, even if it is not Hazard!! I will cheer for PCC, LCC, or Wolfe Co.!! The 14th has a chance to win the first round game against the 12th, IMO!! Good luck and GO DAWGS!!

As long as Knott is'nt in it ill cheer for whoever goes..and the only reason i did'nt want Knott to go is i did'nt want to here the fans on here..but who ever goes..Hopefully Perry..Good luck
dore20 Wrote:I prolly would not cheer for Hazard as a team. But i would Erick Back and Cory Martin lol. And i would also cheer for the Charlie Banks show. But had Knott went, i would have gotten a 12th region shirt.
I would to
Congrats Dores!
diaperdandy Wrote:Where have all the KCC fans gone? Just 2 pages on this thread? If Knott won this game this thread would be blowing up.

Perry beat Knott 3 out of 4 times, that's pretty impressive. But I thought KCC was going to Rupp? Make a run at state? What went wrong? I believe ole karma came back to bite ole KCC. Try and steal Perry Central and Hazards teams for next year, tear their schools apart, keep that Amburgey guy, bring in 5 more assistants, and maybe you will win the district, and maybe even region.

haha. we're sorry tate left jbs for brighter things. such as making the region tourney. its okay man, you all will have a decent season next year.
dore20 Wrote:For one he never said he was a PCC fan and i doubt any one would run, def not from you. My myspace link is right there i promise you i wont run.:ChairHit:

haha this is funny. go play that skilled soccer game you play. you dont need to be on a basketball thread. you cant dribble.
dore20 Wrote:I prolly would not cheer for Hazard as a team. But i would Erick Back and Cory Martin lol. And i would also cheer for the Charlie Banks show. But had Knott went, i would have gotten a 12th region shirt.

i agree.
Listened to this game on the radio. Very exciting, sounded like all the boys played hard, hated to see anyone lose
memphistiger Wrote:haha this is funny. go play that skilled soccer game you play. you dont need to be on a basketball thread. you cant dribble.

You ever played soccer? Its very hard and takes alot of skill.
Please God in heaven DO not allow the word soccer have anything to do with a basketball thread. There's got to be a ban or something for that..Not making no excuses, Id love to talk the game over with anyone, just PM me.. :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:Just wondering. Was that PCC student section? Seems like I seen more people in the front row that graduated 1-3 years ago. lol...I found that hilarious and made my ride back to Knott co a lil less disappointing. Was a good game and Stuart did whatever he wanted in the 4th, Had a pretty nice block when he knocked it down Mullins throat, but smart playing by Mullins to fake and get the foul. Was the probably worst officiating i'd ever seen..But no point in arguing about it, Its over now. Cant wait for the finals. :popcorn: :popcorn:

everyone on the front didn't graduate 1-3 years ago...
I graduated 4 years ago....
getcha facts straight lol
zaga_fan Wrote:everyone on the front didn't graduate 1-3 years ago...
I graduated 4 years ago....
getcha facts straight lol

My bad.:rockon:
Overrated Wrote:My bad.:rockon:

So your name is Overrated.... And your a Knott county fan..... Ahhhhh i see.... Sorry i had to do it lol.....
skeow Wrote:Did u watch the same game I did??? Davis played good hit 2 threes and picked Jordan once to lay it in. Davis is Knott County's future.....oh and btw the 6'5 kid who you all are referring to is about 6'3-6'4 and his name is Nason Roberts another xfer from JBS whose father said after the game "We are a free agent were eligible to play anywhere in the state next year and were gonna shop around for a good school cause Knott County will never change. They are gonna put the guards out there and let em shoot all day."

a "FREE AGENT"....
you gotta be kidding me...
dore20 Wrote:So your name is Overrated.... And your a Knott county fan..... Ahhhhh i see.... Sorry i had to do it lol.....

:Clap: :thatsfunn

BGR is going to have to make a joke forum, eh?
skeow Wrote:wat ever happened to that PATS kid

PATS2011 was talkin so much junk on here beforehand....
prolly don't even wanna look on here....
let alone post anything
dore20 Wrote:So your name is Overrated.... And your a Knott county fan..... Ahhhhh i see.... Sorry i had to do it lol.....

I like your posts dores20....
if it only wasn't for the UofL pic u would be cool lol
j/k with ya
Overrated Wrote::Clap: :thatsfunn

BGR is going to have to make a joke forum, eh?

I'd say they will...
and you need to get on there and tell everyone about how knott is gonna win region....
bc thats a funny joke....
it made me giggle everytime you said it up until this game
Ok, Knott lost. No excuses. I like big pep sections it makes the games better for the players and fans. but PCC why in the world would you chant take a seat when a injury player is down? I didnt hear anything said when Deron when down for PCC except claping when he got up and walked off. Why would you guys start yelling and claping down the National Athyem. How Classless are you guys? I having a good time and cheering for your team is okay but dont be so disrecpectful to take a seat when a player is down.
Tailback44 Wrote:Ok, Knott lost. No excuses. I like big pep sections it makes the games better for the players and fans. but PCC why in the world would you chant take a seat when a injury player is down? I didnt hear anything said when Deron when down for PCC except claping when he got up and walked off. Why would you guys start yelling and claping down the National Athyem. How Classless are you guys? I having a good time and cheering for your team is okay but dont be so disrecpectful to take a seat when a player is down.

Well...
before I say this....there is no excuse for what the pep section did...
but....
the chant started as soon as they saw the block....and then it took a second for them to realize what he was hurt....and there came a point when everyone stopped

and the national anthem....they started clapping after the "land of the free" part....people clap and cheer at that part when people sing it all the time....it was just out of support for the band....no disrespect intended....and i didn't think any was taken to begin with
Aslan Wrote:Well Cox and Stamper fouled out. Who else was going to play guard?
I thought the kid gave them some good minutes.

I agree.
memphistiger Wrote:haha. we're sorry tate left jbs for brighter things. such as making the region tourney. its okay man, you all will have a decent season next year.

So thats why he left, for brighter things.....huh, thanks for bringing that out man.

It wasn't very bright at the Morton Complex today.
TomThreeToes Wrote:So thats why he left, for brighter things.....huh, thanks for bringing that out man.

It wasn't very bright at the Morton Complex today.

How do you know?
Congrats Perry Central on a very big win!

BTW, through 7 pages I didn't have to delete any posts, congrats to everyone!!!:Clap:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Congrats Perry Central on a very big win!

BTW, through 7 pages I didn't have to delete any posts, congrats to everyone!!!:Clap:

Woo Hoo!!!..go us:Clap: ..lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd say they will...
and you need to get on there and tell everyone about how knott is gonna win region....
bc thats a funny joke....
it made me giggle everytime you said it up until this game

What was so funny about someone predicting KCC to win Region. They lost in overtime with three starters fouling out in the 4th period and remember PCC only won by two. They funny part is PCC had to fight for a two point win with KCC's bench playing.
Like I said before congrats PCC. Work hard KCC for next year.
king360 Wrote:As long as Knott is'nt in it ill cheer for whoever goes..and the only reason i did'nt want Knott to go is i did'nt want to here the fans on here..but who ever goes..Hopefully Perry..Good luck

The thoughts and fillings are right back at you. except the last part of your statement.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well...
before I say this....there is no excuse for what the pep section did...
but....
the chant started as soon as they saw the block....and then it took a second for them to realize what he was hurt....and there came a point when everyone stopped

and the national anthem....they started clapping after the "land of the free" part....people clap and cheer at that part when people sing it all the time....it was just out of support for the band....no disrespect intended....and i didn't think any was taken to begin with

So why did some of the PEP section chant get up PUSS* and keep laughing?
Benchwarmer Wrote:So why did some of the PEP section chant get up PUSS* and keep laughing?

You were hearing things!TongueirateSho
king360 Wrote:You were hearing things!TongueirateSho

I know. I was hearing PCC pep section because everyone else in the gym was not making a sound so it was obvious what they were saying.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Congrats Perry Central on a very big win!

Its really a miracle.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next