•  Previous
  • 81(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Billnz28 Wrote:Hes gonna boil it off his head after the iguana and I light it up:devilflam

I'm bringing peel aways this time. :biggrin:
[quote=torQQue]I'm bringing peel aways this time. :biggrin:[/Q

:flame: you will need windshield wipers after I paint your face TongueirateSho
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You would of course drink from the hot chocolate first because Cowboys really don't trust the other side very much. :eyeroll:

Thats exactly what I was thinking... He will drink it first...:biggrin:
Cowboys would never trust a yella belly handing out anything.
Iguana Wrote:[quote=torQQue]I'm bringing peel aways this time. :biggrin:[/Q

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Where are we playing at this weekend, I think if it rains saturday that we need to play at cowboy canyon it would be alot easier to get there.
miller_tyme Wrote:Where are we playing at this weekend, I think if it rains saturday that we need to play at cowboy canyon it would be alot easier to get there.

Confusedhh: cowboy canyon:Thumbs:

:popcorn:
:yes: Winning is habit. for the cowboys. Unfortunately, so is losing for the yella ones.:igiveup:
All right QQ, let me tell you what winning means... you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else.” like sniper:muscleman :worthy:
Iguana Wrote:Winning is habit. for the cowboys. Unfortunately, so is losing for the yella ones
All right QQ, let me tell you what winning means... you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else.” like sniper

That's right brother, Cowboys do whatever it takes to win! You don't hear us giving up after two games
CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS "COWBOYS" ARE 60 MINUTE MEN BROTHER!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!

AND WE CAN GO --- ALL --- NIGHT --- LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG!!!

[B]WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPACE MOUNTAIN MIGHT BE THE OLDEST RIDE IN THE PARK, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S STILL GOT THE LONGEST LINE BROTHER!!!

:muscleman:blonde: :brunetteg :pirategir :blonded: :blondeche
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B]
Giving mid 50's and 10 % chance of rain and a 100 % chance of a Yella Belly A$$ whoopin....:flame::igiveup::lmao:
TATE_64 Wrote:Giving mid 50's and 10 % chance of rain and a 100 % chance of a Yella Belly A$$ whoopin....:flame::igiveup::lmao:

nice quote lol
Good to see you back on line Jack. I will give you, XX and QQ credit for talking to us on here even though it must be painful and of course when saying painful I certainly don't mean because of all the bruises from the shots you boys have taken but more emotionally painful.:devilflam
They have been through a lot lately :lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:They have been through a lot lately :lmao:

they may need some counseling:argue:
Lately we Cowboys have enjoyed enormous success on the battlefield thus, symbolizing an end to the Yella Belly dynasty. We are now well ahead of the Yellow Ones for the 09 season and on our way to complete victory :1: But yet the very reasons in which the Cowboys founding fathers fought so bravely, outgunned and out numbered for over a year are still at issue with the Yellow Ones today.

However, now that the heirs of those brave Cowboys have joined the battle the tide has changed in this epic struggle.

So the Sniper says let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend & foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Cowboys, one new to the struggle, but true to the cause, one who has been disciplined by hard and bitter battles, and proud of their Cowboy heritage TongueirateSho

The torch has been passed to new Cowboys who are unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those basic principals to which the Founders have always been committed, and to which ALL Cowboys are still committed today at home, in Death Valley, Cowboy Canyon, or around the world.:yes:

So let every Yella Belly know, whether they wish us ill or well, that ALL Cowboys will pay any price, bare any burden, meet any hardship, support any other Cowboy and oppose any Yellow One to ensure the survival of our Cowboy ways. United there is nothing we Cowboys cannot do!Confusedalute:
JackFrost Wrote:nice quote lol

It got one of you yella ones to post....:biggrin:

See when you said it nobody paid any attention because they knew it wouldn't happen coming from a yella one....... But when a Cowboy says it, they know it will happen...
:coach: It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better.:letsfight “You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself :ChairHit: and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates.”:dontthink
Overwhelmed in here. Where is all my teammates?
The Sniper Wrote:Lately we Cowboys have enjoyed enormous success on the battlefield thus, symbolizing an end to the Yella Belly dynasty. We are now well ahead of the Yellow Ones for the 09 season and on our way to complete victory :1: But yet the very reasons in which the Cowboys founding fathers fought so bravely, outgunned and out numbered for over a year are still at issue with the Yellow Ones today.

However, now that the heirs of those brave Cowboys have joined the battle the tide has changed in this epic struggle.

So the Sniper says let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend & foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Cowboys, one new to the struggle, but true to the cause, one who has been disciplined by hard and bitter battles, and proud of their Cowboy heritage TongueirateSho

The torch has been passed to new Cowboys who are unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those basic principals to which the Founders have always been committed, and to which ALL Cowboys are still committed today at home, in Death Valley, Cowboy Canyon, or around the world.:yes:

So let every Yella Belly know, whether they wish us ill or well, that ALL Cowboys will pay any price, bare any burden, meet any hardship, support any other Cowboy and oppose any Yellow One to ensure the survival of our Cowboy ways. United there is nothing we Cowboys cannot do!Confusedalute:

almost brings a tear to my eye.
Iguana Wrote:[quote=torQQue]I'm bringing peel aways this time. :biggrin:[/Q

Maybe so, but what an embarrassment you would be to the cowboys if you are blinded by the rain by poor little old Q.

You see I don't got much lose with my outdoors reputation. Everyone knows I suck, you however, fancy yourself on being one of the best. I hope it goes well for you:Thumbs:.
torQQue Wrote:[quote=Iguana]

Maybe so, but what an embarrassment you would be to the cowboys if you are blinded by the rain by poor little old Q.

You see I don't got much lose with my outdoors reputation. Everyone knows I suck, you however, fancy yourself on being one of the best. I hope it goes well for you:Thumbs:.

you got it. IGUANA IS THE BEST ....:flame:WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never thought it was a question for anyone. I thought everyone knew Iguana was the best.:worthy:
Iguana's got the Sniper's vote!:rockon:
The Judge and ol Wyatt was talking this morning and we kinda figured that we were riding herd on a bunch of steer ( YB's ). They go where we cowboys say, they don't much get out of line, when one strays a little ( QQ ) they get rounded up and brought back to the herd. They stampede every now and then and when they hear shots they run and after the chase once again they are rounded up and settled down into nice little quite animals. I think they don't moo very much and moo less when they are content to accept their role in life such as getting shot and running scared. :Clap:
The Sniper Wrote:Lately we Cowboys have enjoyed enormous success on the battlefield thus, symbolizing an end to the Yella Belly dynasty. We are now well ahead of the Yellow Ones for the 09 season and on our way to complete victory :1: But yet the very reasons in which the Cowboys founding fathers fought so bravely, outgunned and out numbered for over a year are still at issue with the Yellow Ones today.

:thatsfunn Does this guy think he's Vince Lombardi?....Dude, its just paintball...
phoeniXX Wrote::thatsfunn Does this guy think he's Vince Lombardi?....Dude, its just paintball...

No, He is The Sniper........:Thumbs:
All this Cowboy love for each other...I dont know if we should play you guys anymore, starting to worry me..Seems like your so called "Cowboy Canyon" should be renamed to Brokeback Mountain..:Sad04: So sad.
phoeniXX Wrote:All this Cowboy love for each other...I dont know if we should play you guys anymore, starting to worry me..Seems like your so called "Cowboy Canyon" should be renamed to Brokeback Mountain..:Sad04: So sad.

But XX and QQ were the stunt double for the Cowboys:Clap:
phoeniXX Wrote::thatsfunn Does this guy think he's Vince Lombardi?....Dude, its just paintball...

No, I'm THE SNIPER "THE MAN" Vince Lombardi never styled & profiled a day in his life brother! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! & it may be just paintball to you Yella Bellies, but it's a way of life for a Cowboy thats why we're :1:

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoeniXX Wrote:All this Cowboy love for each other...I dont know if we should play you guys anymore, starting to worry me..Seems like your so called "Cowboy Canyon" should be renamed to Brokeback Mountain..:Sad04: So sad.

You Yella Bellies have been the only ones on the "receiving end" of any "Back Breaking" lately and you seem to keep on playing so the Sniper just assumed you liked it!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
TATE_64 Wrote:It got one of you yella ones to post....:biggrin:

See when you said it nobody paid any attention because they knew it wouldn't happen coming from a yella one....... But when a Cowboy says it, they know it will happen...

Actually big guy if you want to go look back you can see how many of you cowgirls responded when I said it. :biggrin: Page 74 :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 81(current)
  • Next