•  Previous
  • 82(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
phoeniXX Wrote::thatsfunn Does this guy think he's Vince Lombardi?....Dude, its just paintball...

:1:
Why does the sniper say all this? Not assuredly to boast; not assuredly to give the slightest countenance to complacency. The dangers we face are still enormous, but so are our advantages and resources.
I recount them because the cowboys have a right to know that there are solid grounds for the confidence which we feel, and that we have good reason to believe ourselves capable, as I said in a very dark hour two months ago, of continuing the war "if necessary alone, if necessary for years." I say it also because the fact that the cowboys, stands invincible,whooooooooooooooooo:rockon:
Iguana Wrote::1:
Why does the sniper say all this? Not assuredly to boast; not assuredly to give the slightest countenance to complacency. The dangers we face are still enormous, but so are our advantages and resources.
I recount them because the people have a right to know that there are solid grounds for the confidence which we feel, and that we have good reason to believe ourselves capable, as I said in a very dark hour two months ago, of continuing the war "if necessary alone, if necessary for years." I say it also because the fact that the cowboys, stands invincible,whooooooooooooooooo:rockon:

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iguana never ceases to amaze!:Clap:

:lmao:
torQQue Wrote:Overwhelmed in here. Where is all my teammates?

The same place they are on the battle field......... HIDING FROM THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TongueirateSho
COWBOYS ARE THE VERY BEST GOING TODAY and the yella bellys know it that is why the never post anymore. QQ, XX and JF are the only yella bellys that even attempt to run their sass mouth.
JackFrost Wrote:Actually big guy if you want to go look back you can see how many of you cowgirls responded when I said it. :biggrin: Page 74 :Thumbs:

I just did little guy, Looks like 2 of the 15 cowboys that get on here and post responded to ya... I got 1 of the 3 yella belly's that post to respond... I got a higher percentage to respond......:biggrin:

Cowboys are :1:
TATE_64 Wrote:I just did little guy, Looks like 2 of the 15 cowboys that get on here and post responded to ya... I got 1 of the 3 yella belly's that post to respond... I got a higher percentage to respond......:biggrin:

Cowboys are :1:

Not exactly, but nice try. Recently their has been 6 cowgirls to post, Sniper, Wyatt, Iguana, Bill, Colonel, and yourself. 2 responded, to mine. thats 33% of the cowgirls. I responded to yours which is 1 out of the 3 YGs that has posted. Which equals to 33% as well. Now Im not no math genius but I think that means their equal. :biggrin: And besides you just copied what I said, glad that influence you enough to do such a thing.:Clap:
JackFrost Wrote:Not exactly, but nice try. Recently their has been 6 cowgirls to post, Sniper, Wyatt, Iguana, Bill, Colonel, and yourself. 2 responded, to mine. thats 33% of the cowgirls. I responded to yours which is 1 out of the 3 YGs that has posted. Which equals to 33% as well. Now Im not no math genius but I think that means their equal. :biggrin: And besides you just copied what I said, glad that influence you enough to do such a thing.:Clap:

Big J has posted and so had Miller Tyme.... In the other threads in the last 2 days.... Im' no mathmetician but I think 25% is lower than 33%:biggrin: Cowboys are :1:......

I'm just glad it got another one of you YB's to post....:Clap:
its giving a high of 57:Thumbs: and a 30% chance of rain:ChairHit:....
TATE_64 Wrote:its giving a high of 57:Thumbs: and a 30% chance of rain:ChairHit:....

and a 110% chance of QQ getting destroied and a Yella Belly a$$ kicking if they even show.
I wont be there tomorrow btw.
JackFrost Wrote:I wont be there tomorrow btw.

LMAO I knew the yella ones wouldnt be there :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
JackFrost Wrote:I wont be there tomorrow btw.

Where you going to be???:igiveup:

Is Poncho gonna be there?
TATE_64 Wrote:Where you going to be???:igiveup:

Is Poncho gonna be there?

No hes down down at my uncles farm that we hunt on clearing the fourwheelers roads and other stuff.
I heard that...... Why ain't you gonna show up?
TATE_64 Wrote:I heard that...... Why ain't you gonna show up?

Ah im realy not sure. Dont really feel like playin in the rain and mud tomorrow.
JackFrost Wrote:No hes down down at my uncles farm that we hunt on clearing the fourwheelers roads and other stuff.
That's a bigger loss for us because Poncho is a one man show when it comes to turning on the defroster for Jack Frost. :Clap:
JF is afraid of the rain and mud because like any Cowboy it will melt him out. Of course JF ran his sass outh all week and is now gonna be a no show for the battle. A true yella belly indeed.
JackFrost Wrote:Ah im realy not sure. Dont really feel like playin in the rain and mud tomorrow.

What are you gonna do when it rains during football season? haha tell the coach its raining outside and the feild is muddy, I think I ain't gonna play today....:igiveup::lmao:
TATE_64 Wrote:What are you gonna do when it rains during football season? haha tell the coach its raining outside and the feild is muddy, I think I ain't gonna play today....:igiveup::lmao:

Yeh
TATE_64 Wrote:What are you gonna do when it rains during football season? haha tell the coach its raining outside and the feild is muddy, I think I ain't gonna play today....:igiveup::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::ilikeit:
:AngelPray Are heart and prayers go out to nick miller, for the loss of his grand father. TODAY
:mop: looks like the cowboys and yella ones is over. we will pick teams each weekend.
maybe the yella ones will show up more? and play :omg:
Today March 15th, 2009, a day that will live in infamy! The paintball world witnessed the most cowardly act ever committed. Not a single Yella Belly showed up to fight against the Cowboys. NOT ONE! The Sniper has been saying for some time now that the Yellow Ones were on the brink of throwing in the towel :igiveup: After today "THE SNIPER OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCES THE YELLA BELLIES DEAD!!!!!!" [B]THE PAINTBALL WAR IS OVER AND THE COWBOYS HAVE EMERGED VICTORIOUS !!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The Sniper[/B] is sure you will here many excuses in the days to come from the Yellow Ones as to why they weren't there today, but that’s just what they are --- EXCUSES.

“Those that want too find a way, those that don’t find an excuse”:Thumbs:

So Amun-Cry-Allday, Johnny Bravo, MONGO, Calamity, Cordella, Jackfrost, RN09, Ref, Remorceful, XX, & especially QQ, the Sniper says the whole lot of ya are a bunch of worthless disease ridden maggots, who live on a mutilated pigs scrotum, and are gutless, desperate, whimpering, hypocritical Yella Bellies who try to talk the talk, but haven't even came close to walking the walk brother WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! And further more there’s not a thing you can do about it ----WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! cause you Yella Bellies won’t fight! In fact your so afraid you won't even respond on BGR :lmao:

Now lets here them excuses boys! :popcorn: I’m sure there’s some good ones :blabbermo
Nick, brother you and your family will be in all of our prayers in this most difficult time.
There are no excuses for their level of low. The Yella bellys are DONE!!!!!! I said it before and it proved true today, THE COWBOYS ARE THE BEST GOIN TODAY AND THERE IS NOTHING THE YELLA ONES CAN DO ABOUT IT............AND THEY KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!
One thing about today without the yella bellys is we played 4 to 5 games and had Cowboys charging all over the Canyon. There were some great battles between teams today.
Anything we can do Nick, just let us know! all the best

Sniper
I Had A Good Time All But Getting Shot By Sniper.:theman:
Auditions and Applications are being accepted for a new opponent for the Cowboys.
Iguana Wrote::mop: looks like the cowboys and yella ones is over. we will pick teams each weekend.
maybe the yella ones will show up more? and play :omg:

:Thumbs: That might be the only way we can get the :Cheerlead to show up ever again.
  •  Previous
  • 82(current)
  • Next