•  Previous
  • 86(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I might be game...hahaha
I have seen a snake in Riley's Branch while playing.
Im so ready to play i juss put on some big boots, tuck my pants, stay away from the water, not lay down, and dominate. Lol what type of snake was is?
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Im so ready to play i juss put on some big boots, tuck my pants, stay away from the water, not lay down, and dominate. Lol what type of snake was is?
Live one!:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Live one!:devilflam

:lmao:
Attention: Cordella Walker

The Judge, Wyatt, and I have decided your not allowed to say anything this year on BGR! :dontthink So keep your big miserable, low down, dirty rotten, garbage eating trap shut! :eyeroll: OR WE'LL SHUT IT FOR YA ---- :yikes: WHOOOOOO!

Got it Boy!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was reached by consensus to the conclueless.:devilflam
I will admit that towards that end of last season the senior citizens made a charge, but that was last year. Buddha once said " Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." And i think you old guys are trying to live in the past, and bask in the glory of your few wins. Well your run has came to an end. As soon as the Judge gives us the ok, the young guns are gonna put you back in your place.
thats funny Remorceful One....hahaha
The Sniper Wrote:Attention: Cordella Walker

The Judge, Wyatt, and I have decided your not allowed to say anything this year on BGR! :dontthink So keep your big miserable, low down, dirty rotten, garbage eating trap shut!
:lmao: Sorry CW that was funny.
wishin away summer ready to slang some paint...i'm ready right now i deal with snakes everyday
i guess some are afraid though
The Sniper Wrote:Attention: Cordella Walker

The Judge, Wyatt, and I have decided your not allowed to say anything this year on BGR! :dontthink So keep your big miserable, low down, dirty rotten, garbage eating trap shut! :eyeroll: OR WE'LL SHUT IT FOR YA ---- :yikes: WHOOOOOO!

Got it Boy!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper your nothing but a little paintball punk!!! WOOOOOOOOOO:devilflam......so after you see this go ahead and run that mouth like you always do and the young guns will shut it for you...WOOOOOOO :rockon:
airman243 Wrote:i guess some are afraid though

I eat snakes, they're afraid of me :rockon:
TATE_64 Wrote:thats funny Remorceful One....hahaha

You know what else is funny? You cowgirls' paintball skills..:flame:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:This was reached by consensus to the conclueless.:devilflam

Wyatt Earp....HA!!! enough said:ChairHit:
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Sounds like Jackfrost has the same ideas that crossed my mind. Your right about one thing Jackfrost the Snipee( yes i mean snipee, not sniper. I have seen this self aclaimed sharpshooter get sniped more than he sniped anybody.) will be running his a**, oops sorry i mean mouth.( I sometimes get confused when talking bout the snipee's mouth, he juss talk so much sh** i think its his a**.) As for eating snakes, I catch em' put em in a bowl and eat em up like like spagettie. WITHOUT ANY SAUSE!!! You know what else Frost, we could say anything we want about Wyatt after 8 pm and and not have to worry about a reply until 6 am. Old men gotta sleep.:zzz: So imma go ahead and let that sorry elder know what i think of him.:moon:
You Yella Belly's have been to busy this summer trying to make a plan and have forgot about the young guys on the cowboys it aint just older men that kick *** its young 1s 2
BigJ Wrote:You Yella Belly's have been to busy this summer trying to make a plan and have forgot about the young guys on the cowboys it aint just older men that kick *** its young 1s 2

naa your just the non-important ones, we didnt forget about ya :Clap:
JackFrost Wrote:naa your just the non-important ones, we didnt forget about ya :Clap:

Lmao:lmao:
JackFrost Wrote:You know what else is funny? You cowgirls' paintball skills..:flame:

Not to much longer it will be on, to bad you won't be around this fall for a good butt whipping like you took last year....:biggrin: But some of your buddies will be taking them for ya....

Cowboys :1:
TATE_64 Wrote:Not to much longer it will be on, to bad you won't be around this fall for a good butt whipping like you took last year....:biggrin: But some of your buddies will be taking them for ya....

Cowboys :1:

Your right about two things, he won't be around, and his buddies will. But as far as the but whipping goes it aint happening. But it's about that time, we gotta get a game in before me and Jackfrast go to Eastern!:rockon:
you boys will lose...lol
who all will be playing this year. i know that we are losing JackFrost and Remorceful...who else wont be returning. from either team
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:who all will be playing this year. i know that we are losing JackFrost and Remorceful...who else wont be returning. from either team

I dont know bout Jackfrost but I know i will be in at least once a month so i can whip those Old Farts,and plus when Christmas Break comes( And yes i put Christmas and anyone who dont like it can bite me) i'll be hear for at least two weeks to whip on them Elders.:redboxer:
Yak Yak Yak from the Eastern Duo that has done nothing on the field in Death Valley but continue to give idle threats. The day is drawing near that the sass mouth will be shut. Keep the noise down Remourcefull 2.:biggrin:
Well it is about time some yella bellys get on hear with their big talk. Where was all that action at the end of last season. You boys ran out of Death Valley and Cowboy Canyon crying after Wyatt's company brought down the Cowboy Fury. During that time you low down snake bellied cowardly good for nothing yella ones were as quite as could be, not even a peep. I guess enogh time has past that you have no built up a little courage to run your sass mouth. well at least 2 of you that won't even be in the battle has attempted to grow a pair. But as Wyatt said, the time is near and you scared little yella bellys will be right back shaking in your boots and hoping the Cowboys don't find you. And who is this Amun- Runaway that has made some comments on hear, last I hear hi was MIA. He must have been in deep hiding from his fear of the cowboys or his girlfriend told him he was not allowed out because the Sniper had embarrassed him so badly last season and she did not want to be seen out with such a scum sucking rat dropping cowardly yella belly.
Is there any conformation on when we are going to begin battle?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Is there any conformation on when we are going to begin battle?

Thats a mighty big word for you RN09 :Thumbs:
JackFrost Wrote:Thats a mighty big word for you RN09 :Thumbs:

shut up JF.... i know some big words i have you know. :moon:
  •  Previous
  • 86(current)
  • Next