•  Previous
  • 87(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
sure you didn't mean confirmation????
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Is there any conformation on when we are going to begin battle?

Raider_Nation09 Wrote:shut up JF.... i know some big words i have you know. :moon:

TATE_64 Wrote:sure you didn't mean confirmation????

Now that is funny Tate, :thatsfunn
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Now that is funny Tate, :thatsfunn

:biggrin:
well i messed up on 1 letter so what tate.
Rn09 spell catcher:lmao:
I didn't say anything, I just thought you may have meant the other one:eyeroll:
Counting the days!!!!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Counting the days!!!!
Up to ten I suppose.
Well well well, Wyatt is on here at 2:30. I'm amazed that he made it this long with him being an old man and all. You better get to bed or you won't get up in time to get the early bird special.:biggrin:
Actually Remorceful it says he posted it at 6:30
JackFrost Wrote:Actually Remorceful it says he posted it at 6:30

But when I posted it was 2:30 and his status was online.:biggrin:
I've noticed that np old farts have been posting, and i don't blame ya i'd be afraid too!
So when are we starting
BigJ Wrote:So when are we starting

Thats what I'd like to know....
Copperheads being seen alot the last few days and a lady down the road was bitten on the foot. I am pretty good at killing them but don't want to overplay my cards. I simply don't have the cool thinking of the Remourceful One or the quickness of JackFrost. I will wait for word from the Sniper because he is so lucky in choosing the right path.TongueirateSho
Whenever you elders decide to play, make sure you let me know and ill make a special trip to paint your faces!
Talked to Judge the other night at the game, and he said he had been dreaming of shooting Yella Bellies.....
The Cowfarts better start sayin their prayers, the day draws near!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:The Cowfarts better start sayin their prayers, the day draws near!

They must be busy saying them because it sure is quiet on here.:zzz:
The frost line draws nearer each day and with that the snakes will soon be gone for awhile. Rest easy little college boys because the semester won't last forever. That means you should be half way thru the year Remourceful One.:devilflam
Heard any more from the Judge on getting High Pressure Air?
The Judge has not mentioned it lately. I think he is kind of playing the role of Robert Mitchum in "5 Card Stud", He will be the preacher during the week but certain FellaYellas will pay on SUNDAYS. RemourcefulOne will play the part of Roddy McDowall.
That well oiled machined you no good, scum sucking, lower than dirt yella bellies have come to know as the Cowboys are like a bunch of caged animals waiting for the Judge and Wyatt to give the word. So yella bellies just keep talking because we COWBOYS KNOW FROM LAST SEASON, THAT IS ABOUT ALL YOU HAVE GOT!!!!!!!!
One again Colonel can't get a Kill, Confucius once said..."Dont live in the past or look towards the future, focus your mind on the present moment":moon:
lost looking for the guys that play up in around jacks creek my name is doug spears looking to comeplay from prestonsburg if i could find a team or something i know a fewthat has play up there im me or call me at 226-3712 it doesnot matter if i win or lose it the thrill of the game
KYCrush23 Wrote:lost looking for the guys that play up in around jacks creek my name is doug spears looking to comeplay from prestonsburg if i could find a team or something i know a fewthat has play up there im me or call me at 226-3712 it doesnot matter if i win or lose it the thrill of the game

Everyone is welcome to come play, however if your gonna play with us your attitude bout winnin is gotta change no mater what side ur one. I'd say since ur from p-burg you prolly know Colonel cant get a Kill, he is an Cowgirl, and he will prolly recruit oyu to play for them. However if you wanna play with the best crew you need to join Johnny Ringo and the young guns. It comes down to whether you juss talk the talk, SNIPER , or if you walk the walk...Ringo's Crew:rockon:
when does paint slangin season start
hey i need to know who i can contact down here and to know who i will be playing with
KYCrush23 Wrote:hey i need to know who i can contact down here and to know who i will be playing with

Well you can pm just about anyone who posts in this thread on a regular basis and they'll tell you everything you need to know. The season hasn't started yet but just keep check on the thread and it should tell you. But as far as who you are going to play with, just say you want to be with the young guns and you'll be fine. :Thumbs:
thats cool ill keep checking the site everyday
  •  Previous
  • 87(current)
  • Next