Rate This Thread - Boyle County.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 07-13-2018, 12:26 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Big Daddy Bull is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FoSho View Post
Do you even realize how fast we are?

Obviously not.

We have a state champion in 100 meter dash. We have the state record/champion 200x4 relay team. We have the state record/champion 100x4 relay team. I bet we have 4/5 kids that run a legit 4.5 or better (one is a 4.39) and a couple more that run a 4.6.

There is NO TEAM in the state faster than us...THAT is FACT.

Nobody is coached better than us. Nobody works harder than us. And nobody wants it more than us.

Go away ya **** hack.
Facts- No you don't have a 100 meter champ your guy ran an 11.08 came in like 7th(I'm not going to call you a liar, but if shoe fits-lol) Henry Clay RB ran a 10.5 State Champ: Fact- Boyle 4x2- 1:28 Henry Clay 4x2- 1:27: Fact Boyle 4x1- 42.61 Henry Clay 41.81- hmmmm might want to rethink that NO TEAM faster- and THAT is a DOUBLE FACT- not doing anything check out Cincinnati Moeller and Louisville Trinity on ESPN on I think Aug 31st-LOLx5
Send a private message to Big Daddy Bull Add Big Daddy Bull to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 07-13-2018, 12:34 AM
Equipment Manager
My apologizes your guy did win in '17- that would have gotten him about 5th place in 3A though-
Send a private message to Big Daddy Bull Add Big Daddy Bull to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:11 AM
Scout Team
Liked 184 Times in 136 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Bull View Post
My apologizes your guy did win in '17- that would have gotten him about 5th place in 3A though-
He's also 6'1" 285lbs w/D1 offers in football.

So you are a Lex guy otherwise why would you reference Henry Clay? Btw, do any of those HC fast kids hold D1 offers in football? Were they all-state in football? Any of them getting recruited to play football? We would literally put a running clock on HC by halftime. 😂

Btw, I was talking 2A track (Team State Champs) in all my previous post. Therefore all my facts are legit ya hack. You understand BCHS is a 3A football, 2A track team, right? We got like 450 boys in our school.

It's easy to sit there and argue football without the balls to say who your team is. Go away unless you grow a set.

Liar. You are a liar about Coach Smith not wanting to schedule your "team". 🙄
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:38 AM
Scout Team
Liked 184 Times in 136 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
BDB

I don't care.

Good luck to your team(s). I'm out.
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:53 AM
Equipment Manager
What??? You must mean in 3A, or 4A whatever class Boyle is in
This is where it all started, and you said Period! That means to me the whole state, to 99.9% of people. So don't go back and try to change course now. I'm real curious to see what Coach Smith says about scheduling them because had every opportunity to do so. If he does say the truth, you will not admit it, you will change the words around to benefit you, like most of your post. Can name about 6 or 7 teams that are faster than Boyle, but if you are talking about 3A only- I will leave this alone. I could be wrong on this but unlike you Im willing to admit when I'm wrong. Someone on Boyle's team got offered by Cincinnati, Joker Phillips coaches at UC who hired Coach Smith at Uk- Troy offered another, there HC played at Boyle, see where I m going with this. Again stick to 3A, if you don't, I'm going to keep replying to this, gets me fired up for football.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:19 AM
Equipment Manager
I actually respect what Boyle has done 10x more than Trinity, they have very few kids to pull from, where Trinity can pull from the biggest city in the state and southern Indiana. I guess my problem is people saying best staff in state, run like college, best of this best of that well so do some other schools in the state- There are a couple of former Head Coaches on Boyles staff and when they were Head Coaches, I do not think they did much, could be wrong but I do not think I am- So my credit goes to Smith and French and the talent they have had. I'm done- This is about Boyle 2018, somehow thread got side tracked
FoSho read the first sentence. I'm a fan of Kentucky HS football
Old 07-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road

So you are a Lex guy otherwise why would you reference Henry Clay? Btw, do any of those HC fast kids hold D1 offers in football? Were they all-state in football? Any of them getting recruited to play football? We would literally put a running clock on HC by halftime. 😂

Btw, I was talking 2A track (Team State Champs) in all my previous post. Therefore all my facts are legit ya hack. You understand BCHS is a 3A football, 2A track team, right? We got like 450 boys in our school.

It's easy to sit there and argue football without the balls to say who your team is. Go away unless you grow a set.

Easy FoSho, the kid heís talking about is as good an athlete as anyone there at Boyle, he was getting D1 looks as a freshman and tore his acl as a freshman. Been a long road back for him but heís getting those same looks all your Boyle Co boys are heís just had to take a different path. Quality kid donít let your bickering with someone cause you to put stuff on here you donít really mean.
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:33 PM
Head Coach
Liked 399 Times in 256 Posts
Hatz is on a distinguished road
This is where it all started, and you said Period! That means to me the whole state, to 99.9% of people. So don't go back and try to change course now. I'm real curious to see what Coach Smith says about scheduling them because had every opportunity to do so. If he does say the truth, you will not admit it, you will change the words around to benefit you, like most of your post. Can name about 6 or 7 teams that are faster than Boyle, but if you are talking about 3A only- I will leave this alone. I could be wrong on this but unlike you Im willing to admit when I'm wrong. Someone on Boyle's team got offered by Cincinnati, Joker Phillips coaches at UC who hired Coach Smith at Uk- Troy offered another, there HC played at Boyle, see where I m going with this. Again stick to 3A, if you don't, I'm going to keep replying to this, gets me fired up for football.
Just one correction. Chuck Smith was hired by Morris. He went to UK in 2005, long before Joker was head coach.
Rebel55 (07-13-2018)
Send a private message to Hatz Add Hatz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Equipment Manager
I actually respect what Boyle has done 10x more than Trinity, they have very few kids to pull from, where Trinity can pull from the biggest city in the state and southern Indiana. I guess my problem is people saying best staff in state, run like college, best of this best of that well so do some other schools in the state- There are a couple of former Head Coaches on Boyles staff and when they were Head Coaches, I do not think they did much, could be wrong but I do not think I am- So my credit goes to Smith and French and the talent they have had. I'm done- This is about Boyle 2018, somehow thread got side tracked
Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
Just one correction. Chuck Smith was hired by Morris. He went to UK in 2005, long before Joker was head coach.
You are 100% correct. Really no matter how or why they got those offers, it's a great opportunity for those kids and there families to get a free education. I just got caught going back and forth, great entertainment though-lol
Hatz (07-13-2018)
Old 07-15-2018, 09:50 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,816 Times in 2,212 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough

Old 07-15-2018, 10:38 AM
2nd String
Liked 268 Times in 189 Posts
Iam4thecats is on a distinguished road
I'd like to stop pretending in this thread that these college coaches can afford to sign kids that they think can't play for them. Scholarships are too limited and multi-million dollar jobs are on the line.
Send a private message to Iam4thecats Add Iam4thecats to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:22 PM
Scout Team
Liked 156 Times in 110 Posts
smoke1015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smiths' mom was my dentist for years. Anyone that knows her probably knows why he's successful. I've rarely met dad's as competitive and gung-ho as that lady. Unfortunately she has moved and I'll have to find a new one but as long as we're not playing them I wish that kid success.
Send a private message to smoke1015 Add smoke1015 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football